AlexMagus

AlexMagus' Staff Application

AlexMagus' Staff Application

Name: 
Alex Magus

What country are you from?: United Kingdom

How well do you speak and understand English?: It is my first language, I fully understand and speak it.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171534768

In-Game name(s): Alex Magus

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 2 weeks, 2 days

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Yes, I am Gold/Platinum VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Not currently.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
I believe I should be picked for the staff team because I am active and I am approachable. I think that I am very determined, so if I do get picked I wouldn't just give up at the first fault I make. Even if I don't get picked, I will try again. I love to help other people and I am patient, even if someone is unreceptive I won't get angry at them and just lash out, I'll stay calm (unless it's Norra). Sometimes there are times in which staff are unavailable, I've been a part of one of those situations and I know how disappointing it can be. I want to abolish that for some players, though I know I can't for all. I can bring my activity to the table, which I believe would make me quite a valuable asset to the staff team. I have experience in positions like these, which will be elaborated on in the correct section. I believe I am laid back enough not to punish everyone for the tiniest thing, but still strict enough to be able to punish actual rulebreakers. I understand the WG Community, which does make moderating one a lot easier. I have enough respect and am unbias'd against every member of the community, and will not take their or my faults in account when dealing with a break of the rules. I recognise that being staff can be hard, though I am ready to take on that challenge and try my hardest to fulfill the quotas given by the SMT.

How long will you be able to play per day?:
A few hours each day, but I will likely be on every day.

Any past experience as staff?:
Yes, here they are:
Vanta Networks Serious HL2RP - Operator

Undetermined Gaming Serious HL2RP - Roleplay Director (Fancy title for Event Manager)

Lancer Networks Serious HL2RP - Event Manager

Reunited Gaming Serious HL2RP - Administrator, Lead GameMaster (Lead Event Planner)

Definitive Networks Combine Versus Rebels - Server Staff, Moderator + Affairs Staff (deals with player based issues)

I also have various experiences being in an in character position of power. CMU Director, CWU Director, Overwatch DISPATCH, AirWatch scanner unit, SWORD OfC 1, and I am currently Discord Support in the SCPRP Discord.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
I only have 1 warning for FailRP. This is from about 2-3 years ago, as I joined as a Security guard and partook in the HoS' remaking of the Third Reich.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Yes, the basic ones are

!gag (Stops player from speaking in Voice Chat)
!mute (Stops player from speaking in Text Chat)
!kick (Force disconnects a player from the server)
!xban (Brings up a menu, in which you can fill out info to force a user to disconnect and not return for a certain amount of time, if not permanent)
!ban (Same thing as above, but you must type the info out in the text box)
!unban (Allows a player to rejoin, if they have been banned)
!bring (Forcibly brings a player to you)
!goto (Teleports you to a player)
!return (Returns you or a player to your previous location, pre-teleport)
!jail (Puts a player in a box, made out of 6 fence/gate props)
!jailtp (Same as above but tps you to the player)
!warn (Adds a warn to a rulebreaking player's !warns menu) 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):
SCP-RP is about roleplaying in a set site/city, in Werwolf Gaming, this city is Ovis City. The city will always contain a site, owned by the SCP-Foundation. An extremely secretive organisation which holds anomalys in captivity to protect Humanity and all life in the universe. SCP Stands for Secure. Contain. Protect. The Foundation almost never terminates SCPs, SCPs are anomalies that are categorised by the Foundation, they only want to ensure that Humanity is safe, but they recognise SCP objects as (sometimes) sentient and pain-feeling. In these sits, tests occur on these anomalies by Research Personnel. There are many, many jobs in the SCP Foundation, but only the top of their field may get these jobs. The jobs are researchers, janitorial personnel (doesn't exactly have to be at the top of their field, though), Security, Mobile Task Forces (generally the 'millitant' arm of the the foundation), and Administration. Administration deals with everything important. GOIs on the surface are normally opposing the Foundation, and if not, friendly/neutral to them. These GOIs do various things on the surface, and sometimes raid the foundation for anomalies or to generally cause havoc. Some GOIs want to destroy anomalies, some want to use them for the betterment of society. But all of them are connected by their interest in anomalies. 

The Foundation has a lot of protected files, high-clearance.. In due to their clearance levels system.
CL0 - The general public, or people like the lowest janitorial staff. For declassified documents.
CL1 - Mainly janitorial staff, logistical staff or the lowest Research personnel. Has the most limited knowledge of anomalies, as CL0 has no knowledge. 
CL2 - Mostly field agents, Junior/General research staff. Has general knowledge of anomalies, and access to lower-levelled SCPs.
CL3 - Held by most Senior but not Management research personnel, as well as senior security. The average clearance for a task force member, as it has enough access for most SCPs and procedures. 
CL4 - Management positions in the Foundation have this clearance. This is generally the end of the road for a member of the Foundation, held by Site Directors, Directors of Research, Security, etc. Has access to the vast majority of information.
CL5 - Only held by O5 Council Members, and a SELECT FEW administrative officials that need access to higher documents. Has access to EVERYTHING.
There is also an unofficial CL6 clearance level given to O5 and no one else, but I won't gop over that.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:
Yes, SCP-RP generally follows the same rules as other GMod RP servers. A few basic ones listed:

Random DeathMatch (RDM) - Randomly killing or hurting other people.
Leaving To Avoid Punishment/RolePlay (LTAP/LTARP) - Purposefully leaving to avoid a punishment, or an RP situation.
Metagaming - Using OOC information IC'ly. Like using information posted in OOC IC. i.e 'Lol alex doe killed me again!!!!!' and then a person shooting Alex Doe, for killing someone, without any proof other than the OOC message. Metabaiting is a branch off from this, i.e 'alex doe isn't raiding' would make MTF/Security on edge that Alex Doe was raiding.

FailRP - Failure to roleplay correctly. i.e turning the Foundation into a world-dominating force as a Site Director. Branch-offs: FearRP breaking, ConsequenceRP breaking.

There are more, but I will not go over them.

Edited by AlexMagus
Editing for playtime

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

+1

Alex Magus is a good meber of the community, for when he first joined the community for where he is now. Hopefully shows his dedication for it, seeing him grow from when he started was something incredible but to see him go for staff makes my belief of him instantly go up, I believe he would be a good staff member personally.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 

Good guy and discord staff

Love u Alex 

xoxoxo

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

Alex Magus

I don't think I've properly had a complaint against you that was made by other players in my time on staff.

You seem to know your stuff and it shows given I've not had a sit (personally) that involved you breaking any rules.

I have a feeling you would fit quite well and that you are willing to uphold the ruleset of the server.

Until then

+1

Viktor Svetsken