United Kingdom – GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes.

Current total game-time on the server : 

12 weeks 4 days.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

GC LT COL, Jedi Sentinel, Plat VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have a microphone and speak when communicating.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

September last year. I have had a couple ROAs and are currently on a 2-week LOA.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use ts3 and discord. However, I do not use the forums that much but this could be improved if I were to become a staff member.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/ALYHkQy

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff on the server are there to better improve the roleplay experience of others. Throughout this they will deal with players who are ruining this. They can also act as a role model to others player on how they should be acting on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I have read the server rules and are very familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?

Yes, I have read the punishment list and are very familiar with it.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have no previous staff experience but are willing to put as much effort in as it takes to become a good quality staff member.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?  I completely understand this.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would open logs first to see whether the claim is true. If the claim were true, I would bring the offender into a sit and warn/ban them accordingly. I would also inform them what he has done wrong. If the claim was false, then I would bring the player who made the claim and tell them how lying to staff Is wrong.

2) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would either go to a battalion or the highest on and ask them to make an NCO+ go train cadets. If I get no reply then I would TP a NCO+ to the cadet area and ask them to train the cadet.

3) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would leave the CT as this was clearly an accident and there is no need to take it further.

4) A CT #### does not salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As this is in character, I would remind them in character of what they have done wrong.

5) Someone commits FailRP but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

As it is very hard to list every FailRP rule I would explain to them how it would affect the role play of others. I would also state that at the bottom of the server rules I states to use initiative when playing and not to find loopholes either.

6) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would explain to them that they can go to the forums and make a unban/unwarn request there.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I would be a good staff member because of many reasons. On the server I am a sentinel, a path which is picked by High Council. This shows that I am trusted with a greater responsibility. I also have achieved a fairly high regimental rank. I am also very mature and respect the server rules, as you can see by my 0 warns/bans. I would never jump to conclusion when dealing with a staff situation and make sure that each claim is dealt with correctly. As a staff member, I would do my absolute best to ensure that the roleplay experience of others is the best that they can get. My playtime shows that I am very active on the server, therefore I will be around most of the time to take claims as I know how frustrating it can be when waiting for a staff member to take a claim or not being able to do something when no staff are on. I am usually on early in the morning when little to no staff are on which could help the few people that are on early with anything they need. I would always be there to help players whenever I am needed.

Overall, I think that being trusted, mature and having the ability to act professional in staff situations are my strong assets which I believe will make me fit for staff.  

Edited by Reg

Current Ranks

Stanley

paul.jpg.ee8febc9d83c902e5070ab3ce77367aa.jpg

Past Ranks 

Paul

5 minutes ago, Bongo said:

i am struggling to read your application

I dont know what happened there hopefullt you can read now

Current Ranks

Stanley

paul.jpg.ee8febc9d83c902e5070ab3ce77367aa.jpg

Past Ranks 

Paul

Starting with your application, I can see that little effort was put into it. Your answers to all the questions apart from the one that has an explicit wordcount requirement is extremely poor and, in my opinion, not the kind of effort someone hoping to achieve staff should put into an application. Moving on to your answer for 'Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):',  You haven't even met the wordcount. Overall, your application is extremely poor and there are much better applicants in my opinion.

Moving onto my past experiences with you, you were once meditating without the correct name format recently implemented by the Jedi High Council. So, as instructed by the HC at the time, I changed you to cadet. You then decided to call a sit specifically for me to call me a shit staff for not just talking to you. You came across as extremely argumentitive and stubborn which are both horrible traits to have as a staff.

Another instance that I spoke to you was when I was running an open simulation at around midnight on a weekend. We were using the entire base for the simulation, as as happened in the past, and you decided to straight up refuse to take part. Not only did you refuse, you also decided to stand directly in the middle of the SIM and the made constant admin sits when you were shot at by people taking part in the SIM. When I TPd to you to ask why you weren't taking part you stated that 'I couldn't make you' which is true. However, I wouldn't like someone who acts like this in staff.

Also, just a word of advice for future, getting your application out faster than others really doesn't mean anything. So I would prioritise putting more detail in your answers next time if you apply.

Edited by Navas

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

Just now, Navas said:

Starting with your application, I can see that little effort was put into it. Your answers to all the questions apart from the one that has an explicit wordcount requirement is extremely poor and, in my opinion, not the kind of effort someone hoping to achieve staff should put into an application. Moving on to your answer for 'Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):',  You haven't even met the wordcount. Overall, your application is extremely poor and there are much better applicants in my opinion.

Moving onto my past experiances with you, you were once meditating without the correct name format recently implemented by the Jedi High Council. So, as instructed by the HC at the time, I changed you to cadet. You then decided to call a sit specifically for me to call me a shit staff for not just talking to you. You came across as extremely argumentitive and stubborn which are both horrible traits to have as a staff.

Another instance that I spoke to you was when I was running an open simulation at around midnight on a weekend. We were using the entire base for the simulation, as as happened in the past, and you decided to straight up refuse to take part. Not only did you refuse, you also decided to stand directly in the middle of the SIM and the made constant admin sits when you were shot at by people taking part in the SIM. When I TPd to you to ask why you weren't taking part you stated that 'I couldn't make you' which is true. However, I wouldn't like someone who acts like this in staff.

Also, just a word of advice for future, getting your application out faster than others really doesn't mean anything. So I would prioritise putting more detail in your answers next time if you apply.

get fucked.

Extremis — 07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis — 09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

You have recently been striked in Jedi (a couple of weeks ago) & it doesn't take a couple of weeks to mature up.

Your application does look like it has had little effort put into it.

Clone Rank
 DU CPL Lannister | GC SGT Lannister

Jedi Rank
Jedi Guardian Lannister | Jedi Blade Warrior Lannister

reasons above

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

navas basically sums it up f

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As a Executive Admin, I must say you have been sometimes questionable. Getting a strike recently in Jedi doesn't help. I also think that the actions and wordings towards Navas was highly unprofessional and does not show staff like behaviour. Sadly, -1

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve