Shepherd

Shepherd's First Staff Application

In-game name(s): Shepherd

Steam Name: Shpord

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:194840028

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England (GMT/BST)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 8 Weeks, 3 Days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: CE Executive Officer, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I speak when communicating.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 19/05/20 (When Cadet Trained) and no large breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use all everyday, but mostly on Teamspeak and Discord.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): https://imgur.com/swyhQkU 
- 1 Warning for Prop Climb (08/08/20)
- 1 Warning for Mic Spam (12/11/20)

State the role of staff on the server: To ensure the smooth upkeep of the server and making sure everyone has an enjoyable experience, and to only interfere when OOC rules are being broken (eg. FailRP, RDM, etc.)

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Of course

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would ask the player what is the name of the clone supposedly killing people and if they do not know, I would check logs to see who is damaging/killing others and then teleport to them to make sure the claim is truthful and them bring them into a sit, explain to them what they have done wrong and warn them appropriately 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would ask in OOC if anyone would like to step forward and train cadets, if not, I would teleport to a Battalion member and ask them if they could send someone to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would teleport them away and as it was a mistake and they did not continue firing their weapon, I would tell them a more beneficial way to safety/holster their weapon (Shift, E + R or press 2 and right click, as to not accidently misfire whilst pressing left click) 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would remind them to salute those who are above Second Lieutenant or if I were to be a Staff job, It would not matter as I would not be an IC role.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would explain to them why that example of FailRP is warnable and if they are still disagreeing with me, I would tell them to apply on the forums for an unwarn/unban request. if they are still disagreeing with me after that, I would ask for a senior member of Staff to teleport to me to also explain that the warn is still valid.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would also explain to this player why the punishment is valid and if they continue to disagree, I would tell them to apply on the forums for an unwarn request if they feel as though they were correct.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): As the Combat Engineers Executive Officer, I have to teach and also lead people within the regiment. This takes a lot of responsibility, due to the high rank and being a role-model for those who are a lower rank than me. I do have 2 warning, however I have learnt from these mistakes and from reading server rules, I am better disciplined and have a better understanding of the rules than what I once did. I know when to use my serious side and when to use my soft side as being part of a Regimental Hierarchy sometimes has it's moments when members decide to break some important rules, however it is still important to have a soft side to create a strong relationship/bond with those inside the regiment/community. I may not have as much time on the server as others, but I still have a good knowledge of the server, community and ULX with the time I have been here. I can bring a friendly face to the Staff team that both new and veteran players of the server/community can approach if they ever happened to need help or just questions about the server in general. Though I may not be RC or Battalion I still have a large of experience and knowledge I can use to help the server since the middle of last year (05/20) which I can put to great use within the server. I am also extremely active on the server and within my regiment.

Thank you for reading my application.

Edited by Shepherd
Age/SteamName

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

High rank, mature, good guy!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1

Even tho' you are a bit mingey, you got EXO which shows that you are mature
Got activity and playtime
Nice Person

Good luck!

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1

Dont know you too well but I believe you would do well

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

what others said just wanted to say you are a lad

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Reasoning:

- You have been around for a long time, your rank reflects that.
- You are very active.
- You know when to be serious, which personally I feel is one of the most important aspects of being a staff member.
- A lot of effort put into your last question.
- You are well know within the community.

- One of your questions wasn't quite right.

There are a lot more positives, outweighing the negatives.

Good Luck.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve