UK - GMT+0

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server:

6W 6D

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Platinum VIP & 327th Temp EXO

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I use a microphone and exclusively use voice chat.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined in early april 2016, I have had a few small breaks now and again but am I always back for more.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use the discord and ts everyday, the forums I will use when I have to.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns:

I have no warns, bans or kicks: https://imgur.com/snW5uL4

State the role of staff on the server:

To maintain an amount of roleplay on the server. eg: enforce the rules. On top of this they also offer general help across the server such as helping with trainings and sims etc. They are vital to the experience of the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I have read all of the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Electrum Gaming DarkRP as Gold Moderator.

Werwolf Gaming DarkRP as Moderator.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes.

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP:

It was an insanely long time ago but it must of been for around 1-2 months give or take.

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resigned because I needed a break from the server as in 2016 the events and RP were quite stale(No such thing as a planetary) 

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

I wouldn't of done much differently, any time spent in staff is spent improving and getting more familiar with the experience.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I have matured a lot since 2016 and I believe this will allow me to better cater to any situation and make better decisions.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Ask the name of the clone killing clones, if they do know I will check bring the play to a sit to prevent further killing and check the logs, if the player does not know the name I will check the logs for suspicious activity and maybe try and probe more information from the person such as what they looked like to identify a regiment. Finally once I come to a conclusion such as it was a CT who started killing everyone I would give them the correct punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would explain to them that @ is for contacting an admin and they need to write in /advert and wait for a trainer to come to them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If this happened I would ignore the situation since accidents happen and it's best if it is taken care of in RP since I'm certain if this happened a CG would arrest the CT for golden rule.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would remind the CT that they need to salute anyone above the rank of 2ndLT/CO+. If I was a OOC job such as SOD I would remind them that they do not need to salute me as I am not apart of roleplay.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

A few rules counter this statement including: "Staff decision is final" and "trying to find loopholes around rules will result in harsher punishment"
They will be dealt with in context to the situation and given additional punishment for lying to staff if they are found guilty.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

as stated earlier: "Staff decision is final" so once punishment is handed out they will be informed they can make a appeal on the forums if they feel they have been dealt with improperly.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I've been on this server for years it was around the time
Hoppin, Jacobski, Ernesti and Goebbels were fleet, I played this every day, in a very short
amount of time I got the rank of EOD Commander.

Being a clone commander is something I hope to achieve again but in a different regiment.
I lost my position because I moved to a new house and lost
my position, but I've recently got back into it and would like to get a staff position as I feel I could benefit the server greatly. 
I could massively benefit the community by doing all the
jobs staff are required to do.
I have a vast amount of knowledge about the ULX commands due to my experience and time spent on Gmod.
I’ve also never been in an admin sit as a suspect at all since I know all the rules of the server.
If I had staff it would greatly increase my drive to play the game as helping people is something I like to do making this a perfect opportunity to do that.
I treat all players fairly and just no matter what rank they are or their playtime on the server.
I also play on alot of the WG servers such as DarkRP which has recently closed and SCPRP.

I also have past experience as staff on two big servers so I know that I have what it takes to be a decent staff member.

Current Ranks:

Diamond VIP - 501st Private

Former Ranks:

EOD Commander - ARC VC - GC COL - 327th COL 104th COL - GM CPT - Windu - DarkRP Mod

+1
Old player, great guy and would be a good staff member

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

50 minutes ago, tjnuttall said:

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would explain to them that @ is for contacting an admin and they need to write in /advert and wait for a trainer to come to them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If this happened I would ignore the situation since accidents happen and it's best if it is taken care of in RP since I'm certain if this happened a CG would arrest the CT for golden rule.

Neutral 

Although you would be a good addition to the staff team, some of these answers concern me. 1) Cadets are asked to make a claim with @ if they've been waiting for a while so, you would deal with them. 2) A miss click is a miss click, should really be overlooked altogether.

Good luck!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

15 minutes ago, Dyno said:

Neutral 

Although you would be a good addition to the staff team, some of these answers concern me. 1) Cadets are asked to make a claim with @ if they've been waiting for a while so, you would deal with them. 2) A miss click is a miss click, should really be overlooked altogether.

Good luck!

To clarify I was under the impression the cadet was not waiting for a long time and was using @ instead of /advert due to limited knowledge of the server.

As far as the the CT accidental discharge in debrief Ignoring the situation is exactly what I wrote.

Current Ranks:

Diamond VIP - 501st Private

Former Ranks:

EOD Commander - ARC VC - GC COL - 327th COL 104th COL - GM CPT - Windu - DarkRP Mod

+1

genuinely deserves staff, he is a lad that has played for a very long time and acheived some notable IC ranks during it aswell.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve