Mort

Morts 4th Staff Application

In game name(s): Jedi Lorekeeper Mort, 501st LCPL Mort

Steam Name: Mort

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185515074

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Spain, GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 9w 4d (this is my current playtime + my old playtime, which got reseted because of a glitch, will put proof of this below in the app)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Jedi Lorekeeper (Master) and 501st LCPL for IC ranks and Platinum VIP for OOC ranks.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes i do, i normally speak but when it's literally impossible to communicate because of the lag i type.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 24/03/2020. Longest LOA was around a week, never took any long breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: TeamSpeak: Everytime i wanna talk with someone or play clone, around everyday. Discord: A lot, i check it constantly with my phone. Forums: Also a lot, even with the phone.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 

1897970377_Capturadepantalla(149).thumb.png.c564d96552080932e6fce73ee390c4b6.png1626442160_Timeproof.thumb.png.a426f62fe3b15cbcf49c09ccc6d25493.png

Second one is for the old playtime proof

State the role off staff on the server: The role of staff is to enforce the rules of the server by punishing whoever doesnt follow them, making sure everything is fine, helping players that need help by answering their questions or helping in any way, taking claims to give players whatever they need.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes, i have read them multiple times, and i am familiar with them due to my time in the server.

List of all previous server staff experience: In an SCP RP server (called Site-21), i reached the rank of O5 Council, which also made me staff, and Moderator in an Auswitchz RP server, got Perma banned for not attending to a meeting lmfao.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, i fully understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would tp to the player and check how is the situation, if he is just alone and with no weapon on his hands i would tell him to wait, check blogs to see if he actually killed any other clones, if he did then i would punish him according to the amount of people that he killed (RDM or MRDM), if not then i would warn the other player for lying to staff (obviously depending on the circumstances). If he is around other players with his gun out then i would pick him up and bring him away, then i would do what i said before.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would take the claim and go to the cadet, telling Battalion to say in advert the NCO+ to cadet area now, if no Batt are on then i would say in OOC if any CPL+ wants to train him and start bringing CPLs, asking if they are busy to train the cadet, i would stay with the cadet until he gets a trainer.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Tell the CT to be carefull next time and to look to the left or right to be sure not to shoot anyone while trying to put his gun on safety (obviously no punishments would be given by me)

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If im playing my SOD job then i would just ignore it because he is not supposed to salute me, and if im playing my IC job then i would deal with it IC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Depending on the behavior of the player (if he is a minge or not), if he is then i would punish him for trying to loophol the rules, if he is just a new player then i would just tell him, also depends on how big the FailRP is i would warn for that or not, if its something minor then a verbal would be just fine.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Since most of the time everything can be checked in loggs and im always ghost recording (or however you say that), i'd tell him to post it in the forums and give him the link, so that SMT and the community have the final say.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): In order to make sure the app looks clean i will divide it in different points.

1) Activity, i am on every single day, most of the day, playing Jedi and Clone (not Clone currently since im LOA), i can switch to any job anytime, Jedi doesnt really need minimuns and its my main job, so i can easily do other stuff if needed such as claims.

2) Performance, my toxic past in Peacekeeper is long time gone now, i try my best to help as much as possible and be in my best performance, i always sympathize with people that i bring into a sit from my time in Auschwitz so i would try to see the 2 sides of the situation, obviously excluding people that are clear minges.

3) Experience, i have been in this server for a bit less than a year, i have met a lof of people and understood their point of view on things, learned the rules like it was the palm of my hand both IC and OOC.

4) Relationships, like i said earlier, in all my time in the server i have met a lot of people, some of which are still in the server, i have been in almost every regiment and met a lot of people there, i dont think im the most popular guy ever but i think im fairly known within the community, known enough to be trusted with staff.

5) Dedicated, i am very dedicated to the server, i get on the server everyday to do my Jedi stuff alongside the Clone stuff, i make sure to take short breaks in order to regain more interest in the server, while it would be a lie that i don't care about ranks it is true that they are not really important to me, not getting a high rank would not make me resign which proves my point that i will stay in the server for a very long time, as i do care a lot about it.

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1

When I was in consular he was a very very good force master

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

lad, never had any bad interactions but I remember you being blacklisted from Peackeeper and obviously you have overcome that and sorted the blacklist out, which shows your growth.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As an Executive Admin, And a High Council member I can safely say that Mort has come a long way from his Watcher day's. We don't speak about those but he has really put the effort in and it has really shown. Excellent and Serious in RP. Good choice.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1

ngl he's kinda smelly but other than that he's a good choice for staff

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve