Ravolta

Ravolta's 3rd Staff Application

In-game name: Battalion Warrant Officer Ravolta

Steam Name: Ravioli

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91532453

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Germany (GMT +1)

Can you speak and type English fluently: I can speak and type English fluently, but I have a clear german accent

Current total game-time on the server:  9 Weeks, 5 Days and 17 Hours. http://prntscr.com/zzmrr4

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I do own a working microphone. When I communicate I do speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the Server on the 23/03/2020. I only took one to two week LOA's since then, no major breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use all of that every day.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: None. No warns or any other punishments. http://prntscr.com/zzmzn5

State the role of staff on the server: 

The role of staff on the server is to make sure that every player is following the rules, so they can play the server (gamemode) the way it is meant to be played and have fun. In the case of SWRP, staff ensures that everyone can RP properly.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, I am

List of all previous server staff experience: I was staffing on a german TTT server. I reached the rank equivalent of Senior Mod on it.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes, I do.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would ask the player for a name. If he can't give me a name, I will check logs. If he gives me a name I would teleport to the player in noclip to see if he is doing it or was doing it. I would check logs to ensure that I don't give out punishments without a reason. If I see the clone has been shooting other players, I would teleport him on a mountain for example, somewhere far off the actual RP going on. I would explain him what he did wrong and warn him then for ARDM/RDM/AMRDM/MRDM, depending on what exactly he did.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would first of all check if the cadet is actually here to be trained. I will check if his name is appropriate. I would ask in OOC if anyone wants to volunteer to train the cadet. If no one comes, I would bring the lowest rank and tell him to train the cadet. If that person has a good reason not to train the cadet, like trainings etc., I would return him and bring another one and do the same.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would not react at all, if it was an obvious mistake he would just get arrested for golden rule, but it was not ARDM, as he did not want to RDM anyone.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If it would be in a situation like a tryout, I would just remind him of the rule and that he will get a strike if he does not salute it again. If I would encounter the CT, for example on my way to debrief, I would not react at all. I would not give out any kind of OOC punishment, as the rule is an IC rule, and not an OOC one.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: If that would happen, I would ask him if the specific instance would make sense if it would've happen in a real situation and not in a video game. Doing that, I would ask myself the same question as well. If it is obvious failrp, I will just warn him with the reason. If I am not sure, I would ask other staff members, and consider their opinion as well. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will just say that he should stop arguing, and if he does not agree with my opinion he should make an unban appeal on the forums to see what other people say to that.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member:

I think that I deserve staff more than other applicants, because with this being my 3rd application, it shows that I am dedicated to the staff role. I always, since I joined the server, to become a staff and improve the server.

I also think that I deserve it, because I am almost a year on the server now. I never got warned or banned in that year, I never minged or did anything else that would get me warned/banned. I as well have a lot of experience with being a year on the server, knowing and talking to a lot of people in that time and having high ranks. I know almost every rule, and I think that would be very good for me when I would become staff.

In my first few months of being on the server, as some people might know, I have been a retard who would start arguing with everyone. I have been really toxic to everyone, which almost got me kicked out of GM apparently. But as most of the people noticed, I became a very nice and humorous person. You can ask me anything and I will help. I grew up as a person in that year, and most of the people that are now on the server and know me don't even know that I once was a toxic retard.
What I want to say is that I am able to improve on mistakes. I take criticism serious and I always try to do my best.

One more thing that I want to point out is that I am a reliable person. In my time being on the server, I always tried to get excellent performance, and if possible even activity, and most of the time I got it as well. I always do more than the minimum, and I always try to improve.

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

+1. 
If you have a personal issue against him, grow up. 
He's proved he's good IC and OOC he's just as mature. 
Haven't noticed anything stupid from him lately other than him sucking at Overwatch. 
Get staff!

+1

Nice Playtime, Nice Answers to those Questions and got some ULX knowledge, Nice IC Rank. I believe would make a competent staff member on SWRP. Good Luck!

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

been playing for a moderate amount of time, knows the rules well and is a decently high rank and is a lad

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1
Sound lad, high rank and would be a good staff member

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

Neutral

I don’t think many people outside of your regiments know who you are, not a bad thing but deffinately helps those making the decision decide on how good you are and stuff.

Got battalion but tbh I don’t know how good that is anymore lol

former ct 2245 bong

-1/Neutral, what bongo said i'd be more inclined towards neutral if I was able to see more of you however from what i've seen how you can act in OOC situations, i.e the bar etc for now anyway it is a -1.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve