What country are you from?: America

How well do you speak and understand English?: I don't know any other language 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452446155

In-Game name(s): Ludwig Ahgrin - Norra Vogel

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 5 Weeks

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP/PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I will use it

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes but I prefer Discord

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): While in this time, the server is in a “poor” state and the only way to bring it back up is to do it together as a community. The staff team numbers are very low and the only way to bring up the community is to bring more helpful and reliable staff members and I believe I’m a good fit for this. I’ve played the server for more than a year and I do admit I have been worse in the past but that’s in the past and shouldn’t reflect my current self. But what about my current self? I shitpost a lot, I make jokes a lot, but at the end of the day, I’m only messing around, take the “Anthony Rogers when Foundation” joke, it’s only a joke. I like Anthony Rogers, he’s fun to play with as Chaos Insurgency. I consider myself mature when I’m not shitposting, I can handle situations in a mature way. I’ve had experience being a part of group management twice now, for The Serpent’s Hand, it was my first time being able to manage a group and I had a lot of fun, at the end I was demoted for inactivity which was very fair but I did learn from it. Then came the UIU manager role, I say I did good but I resigned in the end due to me being limited from no communication. I’ve gone through multiple WLs in my time of playing, coming from GoI’s to an O5 Council member and I’ve also learned from playing these jobs. I’ve had a lot of experience playing the server. I barely get in trouble except for the few miscommunications here and there, but in the end, everyone is pleased with the results. I’m very friendly with the community, I don’t hate anybody as I try to joke with everybody. Due to my timezone, I’m able to staff in later hours of the night and doing so allows me to catch people who do malicious activities (such as prop spamming) while no other staff is active, this gives the staff team a huge advantage even though saying it out loud doesn’t seem like much. I also know a lot of SCP lore coming from normal SCPs to detailed knowledge of the Hanged King. As well I know a lot of GoI lore, such as CoTBG, TSH, and UIU.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I’m able to play for awhile due to the COVID-19 lockdown, I mainly get on around 4 PM BST, then get off around 7 PM BST, I later return around 12-1 AM BST and I will be able to staff at later times.

Any past experience as staff?: I’ve been an admin on a DarkRP server way back, then recently when I took my break early 2020 I became a staff member on another DarkRP server (sadly its shut down), and this may not count as experience but I’ve staffed many Discord servers.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 3 warnings, 1 ban, the screenshot provides the details2109704363_warnsproof.thumb.jpg.9db966538d2fc4643fa7a946f408615c.jpg

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes, with my experience as staff on Gmod, they used ULX. I will provide my knowledge about ULX.

!kick - !kick (playername) (reason optional) - This forces a player to leave, they still may rejoin but this command should be used when giving players a “warning” when they don’t stop breaking rules

!ban - !ban (playername) (time using hdwy format) (reason) - Banning a player is a last chance type of thing, it makes sure that players don’t rejoin and doing this is considered a heavy punishment. It forces the player to not only leave but never rejoin until they are unbanned. There are 2 types of bans, first being a hard ban which is just a permanent ban, the only way to rejoin the server again is to be unbanned by a high powered staff member. Second is a soft ban, which is a ban with a time limit. 

!goto and !bring - !goto (playername) - !bring (playername) - These 2 commands are both used for teleporting between players, !goto just brings you to the player's location and !bring will bring the player to your location.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is a roleplay based on the SCP wiki. The SCP universe is basically a world where the anomalous does exist, most of the stories in this wiki are horror and made to be mysterious. This universe is applied to roleplay and it can be very fun. There are multiple jobs you can play when you get to a certain level. Some jobs are locked and you will need to buy VIP/PlatVIP due to it being possibly abused, and whitelisted jobs. You are meant to play a character as a certain job, such as a D-Class. In RP, D-Class personnel are to follow orders from guards and researchers to be tested on SCPs. “SCPs” which means “Special Containment Procedures” are anomalous objects, creatures, and areas that can be put under 5 specific classes. These classes are Safe which means the anomaly does not harm in containment, Euclid which means the object is more difficult to contain, Keter which means these anomalies are very hard to contain, Thaumiel which means they use this anomaly to contain another anomaly, and lastly Neutralized which just means they no longer give out their anomalous ability due to something happening to it, such as termination. But that isn’t all, there are external groups who also know about the anomalous which are called Groups of Interests. These GoI’s most of the time are whitelisted jobs, but when playing them you can make great RP. With all the combined jobs, it can make some great RP even if it's just a battle. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I’ve said this before, but I’ve been playing on this server for more than a year. I don’t only just understand the rules but I try to not break any, my last warning was in V5 and it was for Accidental prop kill, a reminder I joined in V5. Here are some brief rules that need to be known: 

RDM - Random Deathmatch - Killing a player without any reason.

Example: A security guard starts to kill a researcher in LCZ for no reason.

RDA - Random Arrest - Arresting a person with no reason, detaining with the restraint SWEPs can also be considered RDA.

Example: A MTF Nu-7 goes up to another Nu-7 and arrests them with the reason “They looked at me funny” which is not valid.

NLR - New Life Rule - Whenever you die, you may not use the information from your past life.

Example: A Chaos Insurgency Spy kills someone, the person who was killed will track down the Spy and in return killing him back because “he knew he was a spy” which would be considered RDM + breaking NLR.

Metagame - When a person who takes out of character information into an in-character situation.

Example: A E-11 looks at the names of some Chaos Insurgency members in Foundation and checks the scoreboard to see what job they are playing, then calls them out.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

+ 1 

Dude himself is quite decent, confident, knows his shit, has been here awhile and is always active and playing so why not, be nice to see you as staff

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

+1

Norra is many things.  A retard?  Yea.  Trap?  Yea.  Pedophile?  Yea.  Does he say stupid shit?  Yea.  But besides these points, he has more braincells then Chaos combined (not saying much but point stands).  He's one of the only people I would actually trust for staff.  While he may seem retarded, in reality, he is isn't by a long shot.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

3 hours ago, Xhorinhas said:

-fool (want to join on the staff team)

+1 for obvoius reasons...  faggot

did you just -1 my application? im not only gonna [bad no no word used as internet threats] and send everyone the info.... im like a night terror and you will fear me 😈😈😈

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

8 minutes ago, Norra said:

did you just -1 my application? im not only gonna [bad no no word used as internet threats] and send everyone the info.... im like a night terror and you will fear me 😈😈😈

Ha gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, jk