Scotland, GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes I can.

Current total game-time on the server:

12 Weeks 6 Days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Jedi Overseer.  Recently former DU Major.  PlatVIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes I have a working microphone and prefer to speak in-game.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server in early 2020 as CT but wasn’t until June of 2020 that I came back to the server to play Jedi.

I have only taken an LOA once due to testing positive for COVID-19

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I always use the SW-RP discord, whether that being in a call or using text channels.

With the Teamspeak server, I am on it frequent enough to be easily contacted if needed.

I am on the Forums every couple of days, checking on suggestions, but do not usually post opions or suggestions.

State all your previous OOC punishments and a screenshot of your list of warns. Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot:

I have had no warns on the server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2399948971

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to keep a balance between fun and correct RP, they enforce the Server rules and punish those who have broke or bent the server rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:

Yes I have

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes I have.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have none but have a basic understanding of ULX and can guarantee I will learn quickly

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand and believe it’s right

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check Logs and make sure it wasn’t a PME from any Higher ranking staff, if it was an actual case of RDM I would bring the person killing clones to an OOC sit where I would hand out the correct punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would Teleport to a Battalion Member and explain to them that a cadet was needing trained, he would then handle this in an IC way.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

There is no correct way and all depends on the circumstances.  As it specifies the Clone “Accidently” shot someone this means I wouldn’t intervene as Staff and leave it to being an IC issue.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This would be an IC situation and would not require any Staff powers.  I would explain to the CT 4 Numbers that he is meant to salute to me as a sign of respect, but with him most likely being new to the server I wouldn’t punish him.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

He is attempting to ByPass the Rules and find a loop hole, which is clearly disclaimed at the bottom of the Server Rules document, and say that it can make his punishment worse.  I would then punish him accordingly and send him on his way.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would guide them to the Server Rules document and explain my reasoning for the punishment, if he still does not agree with me, I would guide them to the section in the forums for unban/unwarn requests where he can apply for this.  If he goes through with applying, I would reply to this with my reasoning and show evidence for my reasoning.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member:

I believe I am a strong pick for staff and stand out from other candidates for many reasons; I am very active throughout the day and can be easily contacted if needed, I also like to think of myself as being mature and competent.  I do not take side and always go in with an open mind when it comes to Path suggestions, etc. I would like to think of myself as a friendly and approachable guy, for example many Initiates to Knights approach me for common questions they have and I hope I would be able to bring that over to my Staff job if I got it, such as helping new CT’s with the server or even with Garry’s Mod in general.  With this now being the third time I have applied for staff, it shows the dedication and commitment I have, wanting to become staff to help better the server and it’s community.

While I main Jedi and my rank may not be as high as others candidates, I hope this doesn’t weaken my chances greatly.  As Sub-Path Leader of Sentinel (Former Shadow), being selected by the High Council, the people in the Path must be competent and trustworthy and with me making it to the lead of the path, is a perfect example of this.  With Sub-path Leader comes the responsibility to do Padawan Trials, and since my promotion to Path Leader in January, I have done many Trials.  This shows my commitment to my duty as Path Leader. In Clone, I got to the rank of DU Major before resigning, showing my competence and ability to balance more than just Jedi.  I climbed the ranks quickly, helping the lower ranks to climb the ranks, and while there I met some good guys, overall the Server and community surrounding it is a great place and I just want to help maintain its greatness for others.

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1
Great lad would be a great choice for staff, never had a bad experience with the guy always has a friendly interaction with people he talks to, nice app also! Good luck lad!

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1
Great guy
Trust Worthy 

High Jedi Rank

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

- Trust worthy

- Very Nice 

- Active 

- IC Ranks -

|- Grogu | 17/05/21 - FOREVER | | - Grand Master Yoda | 07/04/21 - 17/05/21 | | - Mace Windu | 27/03/21 - 07/04/21 |

|- Anakin Skywalker | 24/08/20 - 27/03/21 | |- Jedi Force Master | 11/04/20 - 24/08/20 | |- Jedi Warden | 29/02/2020 - 11/04/20 |

- OOC Ranks - |- Event Planner | 04/07/20 - 26/02/2020 |

1133595773_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1ad0481f51e49c331a328efb4879f3cd.gif

+1

Very competent in all his roles he has served in

Dedicated to the server

I have seen him deal with toxic people before and know he could handle sits and staff situations in a responsible manner.

Scottish accent will intimidate mingy CT 4 numbers into behaving

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

+1

know you from jedi, i think it would be a good pick!

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

He's really nice and very dedicated and competent in his current place in Jedi. I think he also really deserves and I hope he gets it because it's his third staff app and that shows dedication. Good luck :))

Current Ranks

🐸

Neutral

never really spoken to you since you only really play jedi, from what I know. But i have never heard anything bad about you.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

As an Executive Admin, I must say Smooth is currently the Overseer (Subpath Leader) of the Cringe path in Jedi. I must say, Smooth really puts the effort in where due and has only shown being serious and taking good actions to situations. Would be a good choice for staff. 

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1   

Great guy

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral, whether or not this is down to the "Sentinel" way of playing the server or just jedi in general, other than those in DU you seem to be rather isolated from the rest of the server, whilst not inherently a bad thing I believe you require some more time spent around the rest of the community in order to be able to deal with certain adverse situations which may occur outwith the Jedi norm.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Chad Scotsman

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

Very detailed app

Really active 

his voice alone would scare the minges

i was along side him in both DU and Sentinel he is very persistent and competent

good luck man

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve