Norra

???

As you hear the snow crunching under your feet you start to stop loosing hope of finding the path back home.

You would  look once again at the sky.

The sun was barely was shining trough the cloud covered sky,you felt oddly ironic,it oddly felt beautiful,the rough winter air  floods your ears again.After a few seconds you kept walking trough the woods

After what felt like hours you hear the sound of something creaking,as you approach the sound of  the cracking sound or well the sound of something else then the cold winter air ,the idea of finding something resembling actual human made object give you a second air 

as you approach the sound you could make something out....is that?...a cabin! 

and its close!

as you finally sprint into the cabin you manage to close the door behind you

After you're done with taking your breath, and your hearing adjusted, you could hear some Music playing promptly but quietly

You decided to wander trough the small cabin,only to find the standard living equipment,a couch,a wooden stove.

you thought that'd you should spend the night  here, you'd explain it to the owner when he gets here.
hell he might even bring you back in town

As all of the ideas pop in your mind you'd thought of investigating the whole music situation
After wondering trough the small cabin,and trying most of the locked doors you'd  arrived at the lost one

with a sharp inhale you twist the nob and..... click!..... the door opens revealing what seems to be a messy room,a gramophone on a close by table some piles of clothes,a bed and.... snow?
As you get closer to the table you realize that you find two papers sitting on the table 
One seemed to be yellowed by age  and the other appeared to be talking about some sort of.... Fairytale?
As all of this thoughts come up into your mind, you'd suddenly heard something coming down the hallway

it sounded like... winter boots...

=========================================================================================================

Well that was very dramatic!
Anyways, i wanted to move onto the whole OOC part

so the basic Ability's and all of that(and why'd make sense in this character's backstory)
Ability(s):
-106 Swep ( Mostly's wanted to do this since i had this small plot idea of this anomaly being capable to not directly hurt people,but rather teleporting them to this sort of Snow wonderland dimention)

-Teleportation swep (In my person opinion i thought that this anomaly would teleport between villages / towns,not directly walking to them

-Bypasser swep (again i thought of this character being capable of making objects go hay-wire although i wasn't really sure how to make this into the whole narrative of the mini story.)

Why would this anomaly be in Ovis city?
Well in general i thought that this anomaly would mostly pop due to the whole situation with hydra ice and the winter / Christmas  themed situations, and this entity sort of noticed this sort of got attracted towards the basic idea of this phenomena's happening 
(If Keter and Nook are aright with that idea)

What Model with this  ??? have?
I thought of using a standard model (possibly a suit or something like that) since i mostly wanted to use PAC 3 for the actual model change

How would this character improve RP?
Well i thought of this character being capable of Research RP/(Somewhat) Combat RP/ and surface RP.

Research RP:In general I'd thought of this anomalous entity indulging in Research RP by just being anomalous and (possibly?) dangerous,I've thought that'd they'd to understand the anomaly, either containing it (in their own possible way),or terminating it if its viewed as dangerous,bringing a sort of difficult situation since this creature regenerates (a small explanation with the whole respawn thing).

of course if the actual termination Idea seems original or interesting enough i'd view as the character being PK in that way or well terminated

(Somewhat) Combat RP: in general i'd thought of this character messing with possible MTF Units.

(of course not to simply just fuck around and mess up the whole experience of the players) 

the basic idea is just fallowing them off site when he can and possible other SCP's to civilians and or anybody that listens to him (or asks him)

He would also become hostile if a MTF Unit(s)/ general people shoot at him (although he could be calmed down from this aggressive situation via conversation / reasoning,or simply just leaving him alone for a couple of mins / seconds

Surface RP:

In general as i mentioned a small part in the whole Combat RP thing, the character would just simply mention this whole anomalous thing with civilians although he wouldn't just say 
" Oh there's a thing down there that's Named SCP-035" 

he'd phrase it as 
 "The Fool is deep underground" (god sorry if that sounds edgy and all but i'd that'd id make more sense)

and in general interaction with other GoI's. 

(Some clarification on the whole hitting at other SCP's, i wouldn't mean just simply running up to them and saying "OooOoOoH there's something down there" and fucking off, i  thought of it basically answering the simple questions like "Oh where did you come from / or where are you from/ what do you know?" hhhh  i probably should of mentioned that) + might re-work that idea when i have the time and update this)

=========================================================================================================

Contact info:
Discord name: D A V E Y#9563
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:169983106
(Feel free to contact me with regards about this character and all)

Edited by Underground cheese seller

harder-better-faster-gamer.png.c6e5ea532f82a0d44431ff2c8f218443.png

After getting a fresh plate of tendies, you sit down at your computer and open your favorite board, /r9k/.

A particular post has a large chain of comments on it, curious about what it may be, you decide to give it a read.

Also, a quick sidenote, while GAW is sort of a meme GOI, this is a serious application.
The following 3 pages, as well as this one, are meant to give backstory in a GAW-like format, and the character will not be as retarded as the rest of /r9k/.

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)17:44:29 No.872999732

Untitled.png.f4b16ed03f73afc117d57102ace79229.png
12.0 KB PNG

Hey robofags, I got myself into a bit of a pickle. Here's the rundown

>be me
>bored as shit
>go with a fellow weed hater, let's call him JJ, to a magic library
>it's full o' cloak wearing people talking about freedom to
anomalies or whatever, didn't care enough to listen
>find this book on creating anomalous creatures and items

fuckit.wmpeg

>page talking about giving yourself powers or new limbs

hellno.webm

>page talking about making anomalous objects

whynot.flv

>follow the instructions on it, you'd be surprised how easy it is
>make some little goblin thing because it seemed simple, it only
cost me some candlewax and a drop of blood
>mfw the little goblinshit flies at a cloaked guy and detonates
>mfw all the anons look at me
>mfw they start yelling and calling me a "traitor"

iwasneverfriendswithyou.wtf

>take the pages on anomaly creation out of the book I found and gtfo
>tfw safe and sound at home
>tfw i'm now being hunted by cloak wearing /b/tards

Wat do anons

I have some basic stuff on me, like my phone and wallet

Sic Semper Cannabis

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)17:58:09 No.749672878

image.png.d76e39f025f6ccf5e96f2eb7fc988741.png
           89.3KB JPEG

#OP No.872999732

kys

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)19:23:40 No.879456790

#OP No.872999732

Backup your pepes anon, you'll need em

Also take your meds

This post and comment chain was later found and taken down.

The current whereabouts of OP (hereon known as POI-9001) are unknown.

Due to POI-9001's current low level of threat, active investigation has not been authorized, but field agents have been notified

While the two to three pages of the book POI-9001 has is concerning, a raid to find them would prove a waste of resources.

Character Description, details, and OOC info

Character Desc:

Appearance:
Character will just be a regular guy as far as appearance goes, no unique ID or anything.

Name:
Diego Estes

Model:
models/kayf/humans/group02/male_07.mdl

Immune to non-lethal visual cognitohazards
all other cognitohazards work

Pyrokinesis SWEP

Surface comms

Technical Details:

Always has an apartment, cellphone, internet access, and a computer
Will be unknown to the SCP Foundation and TSH to start off
In-lore, GAW doesn't know where the SCP Foundation is, or what they look like.
Friends with jockjamsvol6

Relations with TSH are neutral/hostile
All other GOIs neutral
Has access to a secure end-to-end file sharing system
The pages regarding anomaly creation will be VERY limited

What the Character Will Do:

Diego Estes will focus on destabilizing and evading TSH.
Misinformation will also be Diego Estes's forte, and this will be spread from his apartment.
Misinformation will be spread in the form of PAC3 posters, surface comms, or purchasable documents.
This character is designed to have subtle impact, and not be an overwhelming game-changer, or a main player.
The rest of what the character does will be decided by RP.

Edited by Oswald Bruner
On 2/21/2022 at 3:02 AM, Oswald Bruner said:

harder-better-faster-gamer.png.c6e5ea532f82a0d44431ff2c8f218443.png

After getting a fresh plate of tendies, you sit down at your computer and open your favorite board, /r9k/.

A particular post has a large chain of comments on it, curious about what it may be, you decide to give it a read.

Also, a quick sidenote, while GAW is sort of a meme GOI, this is a serious application.
The following 3 pages, as well as this one, are meant to give backstory in a GAW-like format, and the character will not be as retarded as the rest of /r9k/.

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)17:44:29 No.872999732

Untitled.png.f4b16ed03f73afc117d57102ace79229.png
12.0 KB PNG

Hey robofags, I got myself into a bit of a pickle. Here's the rundown

>be me
>bored as shit
>go with a fellow weed hater, let's call him JJ, to a magic library
>it's full o' cloak wearing people talking about freedom to
anomalies or whatever, didn't care enough to listen
>find this book on creating anomalous creatures and items

fuckit.wmpeg

>page talking about giving yourself powers or new limbs

hellno.webm

>page talking about making anomalous objects

whynot.flv

>follow the instructions on it, you'd be surprised how easy it is
>make some little goblin thing because it seemed simple, it only
cost me some candlewax and a drop of blood
>mfw the little goblinshit flies at a cloaked guy and detonates
>mfw all the anons look at me
>mfw they start yelling and calling me a "traitor"

iwasneverfriendswithyou.wtf

>take the pages on anomaly creation out of the book I found and gtfo
>tfw safe and sound at home
>tfw i'm now being hunted by cloak wearing /b/tards

Wat do anons

I have some basic stuff on me, like my phone and wallet

Sic Semper Cannabis

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)17:58:09 No.749672878

image.png.d76e39f025f6ccf5e96f2eb7fc988741.png
           89.3KB JPEG

#OP No.872999732

kys

Anonymous                                           05/24/21(Mon)19:23:40 No.879456790

#OP No.872999732

Backup your pepes anon, you'll need em

Also take your meds

This post and comment chain was later found and taken down.

The current whereabouts of OP (hereon known as POI-9001) are unknown.

Due to POI-9001's current low level of threat, active investigation has not been authorized, but field agents have been notified

While the two to three pages of the book POI-9001 has is concerning, a raid to find them would prove a waste of resources.

Character Description, details, and OOC info

Character Desc:

Appearance:
Character will just be a regular guy as far as appearance goes, no unique ID or anything.

Name:
Diego Estes

Model:
models/kayf/humans/group02/male_07.mdl

Immune to non-lethal visual cognitohazards
all other cognitohazards work

Pyrokinesis SWEP

Surface comms

Technical Details:

Always has an apartment, cellphone, internet access, and a computer
Will be unknown to the SCP Foundation and TSH to start off
In-lore, GAW doesn't know where the SCP Foundation is, or what they look like.
Friends with jockjamsvol6

Relations with TSH are neutral/hostile
All other GOIs neutral
Has access to a secure end-to-end file sharing system
The pages regarding anomaly creation will be VERY limited

What the Character Will Do:

Diego Estes will focus on destabilizing and evading TSH.
Misinformation will also be Diego Estes's forte, and this will be spread from his apartment.
Misinformation will be spread in the form of PAC3 posters, surface comms, or purchasable documents.
This character is designed to have subtle impact, and not be an overwhelming game-changer, or a main player.
The rest of what the character does will be decided by RP.

i know fucking +1's don't work on here, but god damn is this well fucking written.

cat-millie.gif.4cf3bb70852d28d23fcbf2aa2b659027.gif

After a hard day of dull and repetitive tasks handed to you by your Capo, you decide to enter his office and ask him when your pay is coming. It has been weeks now and you're waiting on your wad of cold cash, you knock on his door and enter.. To find no one inside.

You look around the room and see no one else, so out of curiousity you wander to the side of his desk, where you find a copy of a letter on the desk.. You start reading it..

Read the letter

discord: Bread#1650

what else do you need man

Peaky Blinders season 6 starting on the 29th of February, watch on iPlayer and BBC website 

floop.png

------

How will this help roleplay?

Samuel Parker acts as an extradimensional individual hailing from the SPC, a made up group of my design. He deigns to search for a method to properly navigate the threshold, back home, via the translocation device he has on him, and will deign to negotiate with anyone he deems sane enough for his liking. As such, this individual will speak to those that appear to have large amounts of resources and knowledge on dimensional research and or anomalous findings. His backstory, ethos, nature and more will be revealed as players continue to interact with him.

Equipment will be discussed if accepted.

...It's cold here.

Edited by Sir Rose

You awaken and you're ready for another day of work within the SCP Foundation, upon arrival nothing is out of the ordinary.
SCP Objects are still within their chambers, foundation personnel are working, and you are simply getting your coffee to start the day.

You are working as a Senior Researcher for the SCP Foundation, but on your way to the printer, you stumble upon a strange note on the floor, and you decide to pick it up. 

You take a look at it...  

"Probably nothing..." 
You mumbled, considering there have been rather abnormal activities recently.
You decide to throw the note away, and didn't think much of it.

You continue to do your work, yet you felt.. nervous. As if you were being watched.
You tried to shake the feeling off and make yourself feel better, and it slightly helped.

You temporarily leave your workspace for another cup of coffee, just to stay awake all in all.
Before arriving at the coffee machine, you are greeted by a mysterious male in a black suit, yet didn't seem out of the ordinary.

The stranger handed you a note, that looked 
similar to the one you found on the floor. - You take it and..

Read it.

While quickly reading through the sentences, you realize the stranger had suddenly disappeared, without a sound.
After looking around if you could find the stranger, you remember what the note said.

You immediately contact nearby Mobile Task Force units to your location near the Cafeteria in Entrance Zone.
You inform the MTF Units that there may be a raid soon. But before you could finish your entire sentence--

Beep Beep. Beep Beep.
 You heard. That could only mean one thing... A raid.

The Mobile Task Force units opened the gates, and opened fire upon the intruders. 
The intruders were Chaos Insurgents attempting to raid the site. A big shootout occurred, but-
The MTF's ultimately won the fight.

You were shocked that the unknown stranger somehow knew about the incoming raid.

"How'd he know that... How did he get that information...?"
You whispered to yourself.

You were grateful to live another day, and continued to work on your projects, with a relieved feeling.

---

Skipping ahead a few hours of every-day work for a Researcher, you finally get your break-time.
You decide to head to the break room in Entrance Zone, and open the door.

You enter to see the exact same stranger you saw before, sitting at a table with a glass of water 
all alone
You didn't feel scared, nor in danger. You were curious to talk to the stranger, and so you did.

You sat across the table with the stranger, and started talking.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello?"  
You said to the stranger.

The Stranger looked up at the Researcher.

"Uh... do you... work here?"
You asked.

The Stranger simply shrugged.

"Can you... speak?"
You asked nervously.

The man did not respond.

"Hmmm..."

"Can I ask... who are you?"
As soon as you asked this question, you heard the door behind you open.
You turn around to see an MTF unit coming for his break, and probably a coffee.

You turn around again to notice the man was gone, he disappeared once more without a sound.

"Again?..." 
You thought.

You stood up and left the break room to continue working.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______  ...1 Day Ago...______
An unknown individual awakens a couple of cities away from Ovis-City, heading to the living room to find a note on the floor at the front door. 
They pick up the said note and opened it. 

They would start reading the note...
They closed the note, folding it and eventually placing it in the pocket of their suit, and went to obtain a suitcase and an unknown device, testing it first before leaving.

A few hours later the individual arrives in "Ovis-City," scanning their surroundings, as they see an apartment building.
They decide to settle in into an apartment to seem just like an ordinary civilian, they don't want any unwanted attention...

An hour later the individual takes their device, and ventures off into Ovis-City, going for a walk as any other civilian would do.

Ovis-City being normal is quite rare, you'd just see gunfights and weird military personnel come up and down every now and then...

The individual headed to a nearby roof of a building, to have a birds-eye view of the city, making sure to be hidden behind an object.
They soon see some sort of military personnel heading to OvisCity, and it seemed they were coming from the subway. 

He wanted to know more. He thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use their device to cloak. And so they did.
They activated their cloak, and stood outside the subway waiting for the unknown military to "Return to Base"

About 10 minutes later, the individual sees the military personnel in the distance heading their way towards the subway. Yet they cannot see the man.
He follows them inside a big site, and continued following them beyond a big, Glass Gate. 

The unknown individual starts wondering what this place is, and starts following personnel in different clothing for example: Suits, MTF's and Researchers.
They soon see a big board in a big area, you overhear personnel calling it "E-Z Big" they read the board on the wall inside their mind. "SCP Foundation."

You soon make a report about this, and continue exploring.
You find a Researcher, and decide to follow them...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Profile: 

Access Granted!
Selecting...
"The Profile of Information Broker Agent Lady Black"

Edited by Kaneki Frost

hello