Michael Jeffreson

Minor Suggestion towards CI

So I know pretty much all CI Mains are going to do -1 to this but its a minor suggestion that could help improve role play. CI Infiltrator should have to wait a minute or two after being in combat to change outfits because we all have had to deal with the CI person who decides to go infiltrator and go shoot up some poor research or MTF unit for no reason or benfit to the Chaos Insurgency yes I know CI is trying to kill foundation but it isnt exactly fair for the foundation when a CI can just keep killing them all randomly and they cannot do shit unless somehow they fuck up. This suggest will make the Chaos Insurgency Infiltrator have to think more about the risks. I know people are gonna say about the CI rules and all that but most of the time Chaos Insurgency dont pay attention to it. 

Basically that should have a cooldown for changing outfit after combat so they dont kill someone then comprise themselfs and change outfits with a ton of MTF chasing them.

If you think this is a stupid idea then at least say why

Foundation has more than enough men to take down CI . Only failing to do so because they lack coordination.

Infiltrators also have less effective weapons unless MC&D is on.

And the foundation already has more wl combat roles, there is no need for them to gain another advantage just because some unorganized people use disguises.

TLDR;It's just nerfing a disorganized group that isn't strong.(when you have more organisation and stuff)

Edited by Jason Ray
52 minutes ago, Pecivo said:

Fa's??? 

Could just put their spawn back in the subway like in V5 or so.

For the suggestion, I think that a cooldown would be good, so CI have to plan out their attacks instead of mindlessly gunning as many people down and then running to the vendor OR they'll just wait for the cooldown to finish before they make their attempt, which could also be good.

So yeah, +1.

*inb4 just using /removedisguise as a substitute*

just punch through his fucking head

Yeah either a cooldown or limited number of disguises would fix this annoying meta , it's just an excuse to rdm in front of everyone and get away with it , it annoying , does nothing to RP and just doesn't make sense.

Make it so that they either have max 3 disguises per life , or that they cannot disguise for a minute after they kill someone.

16 minutes ago, Fricky Hecks said:

inb4 just using /removedisguise as a substitute

Yeah , but this makes sense in RP, you kill someone and then quicly take off your disguise , when the CI spy uniform is known this wont work and I believe that is balanced.

Basically what Jason Ray said

14 hours ago, Jason Ray said:

Foundation has more than enough men to take down CI . Only failing to do so because they lack coordination.

Infiltrators also have less effective weapons unless MC&D is on.

And the foundation already has more wl combat roles, there is no need for them to gain another advantage just because some unorganized people use disguises.

TLDR;It's just nerfing a disorganized group that isn't strong.(when you have more organisation and stuff)

the only time this happens in when CI infiltrators get inside, which is hardly ever unless some FA/Nu-7 goes to surface alone and gets kidnapped

pretty much impossible to enforce, people won't know when 2 minutes are up

i don't see any problem with current infiltrations? if the CI is smart he kills who he needs to kill. if he is dumb and starts shooting everyone he is gonna get shot real fast. even as an operative, i would only shoot targets when they are alone/in a small group and actually need to be killed e.g they are responding to a breach

enough said, if the infiltrator is smart let him be smart and play CI well and how it is supposed to be played. if he is dumb, which is like 90% of the time, he will try and do some 'chaos' and die. 

it is so rare to be inside the facility as CI, and you can play hours without being inside at all or very little, no reason to make people's lives harder than they already are

You were right about ci mains probably -1 as i am one of them but its for the reason that its a nightmare to get in the foundation in the first place and most of the time there is MTF everywhere so it tends to be impossible to engage in combat when its a 1v7 everytime.