Mark Kuntson

Mark Kuntson's SCP-RP Staff Application

Name: Wojtek

What country are You from?: Poland

How well do you speak and understand English?: I both speak and understand English well

SteamID: STEAM_0: 1:119242586

In-Game Name: Mark Kuntson

Age?: Approaching 21

Play Time? Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 7 weeks 2 days 2 hours

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Plat VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a mic.

Do you have TeamSpeak (Required)?: Yes I do

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): 

I feel like I can help with the server and the staff team overall. I decided to make this application due to some major lack of staff (especially senior) and I want to help the server grow and for the players to have the best experience. I am active, can maintain seriousness when needed, have experience in staffing and am motivated to actually join and help in with the Staff Team. I know how to be respectful towards players and even if they do not have the most experience on the server I am 100% sure I can explain to them what or why the 2 most asked questions. I have been in this community and have never really felt a need or motivation to apply, but now with the server's population increasing and the staff team depleted I finally found it. 

I know in the past I did not have the best reputation, but I am certain and judging by the past months I have changed and am not that person anymore. I assure you that I have changed and I am activly participarting in this community.

One of the major reasons you should pick me for the Staff Team is my relationships with most of the more active players in this community. I feel like during my time in WLed Nu-7 or HoEA I have left this friendly, helpfull sometimes strict look on those people who have worked with me.

To sum up: I am active, experienced and want to help the server by applying for the Staff Team

Will you be active?: Yes I will, I usually play the server daily.

How long will you be able to play per day?: During the week 3-5h. During the weekend 4-8h.

Are you aware at least 75% of your time on the server should be on duty time and failing to do so will result in a punishment:

Yes I am aware of this rule.

Any past experience as staff?: I was a Super Admin on a Star Wars RP Server (It had a different Structure then this one so a Super there is a Senior Admin here)

Do you have any specific mental conditions/illnesses and if yes, what are they?: No I do not.

Any previous warnings/bans? If so why? (maximum of 20 warns exceptions can be made.): 

20210301151439_1.thumb.jpg.7f2432f97d9c71c885155a5a9187bd97.jpg

DTP, Lying to staff, RDA (All for the same situation)

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): 

SCP-RP gamemode is about getting inside and roleplaying as a custom character in the world of the SCP Foundation. The universe is centered around anomalous objects/persona/phenomena and such. There are many groups who either study/combat/fight for/use these anomalies, but the main one and (probably) the biggest is the SCP Foundation. The SCP Foundation has multiple Sites/Areas around the world who serve multiple purposes. SCP means Secure. Contain. Protect. The primary goal of the SCP Foundation is containment, study and ultimately understanding of those objects to ensure the survival of humanity in such a dangerous world.

On the server the player can create a character in many different roles and with many different tasks. For example, if one wishes to ensure the safety of those around him he/she might choose to become Site Security and assist protection of the Site and it's personnel. If one wishes to dive into the ever present anomalous objects and entities he/she might want to create a character in the Research Department. If one likes administrative tasks/making decisions he might want to join the Site Administration.

The Foundation is not the only group though. There are many more, commonly called Groups of Interest (GoIs in short) and those groups have different goals and purposes. 

Marshall, Carter & Dark Ltd. for example is one such group. It is focused on gathering wealth and money through selling anomalous objects to the highest bidder.

The Chaos Insurgency on the other hand is well... chaotic. Their ultimate goal is unknown but as of yet they are trying to undermine the SCP Foundation and actively hinder it's operations.

The Sarkic Cults are a religious group that worship flesh, disease and instinct. They often practise sacrifices. They believe in Yaldaboath, although they do not worship it as their god, they believe it is their primary source of power and strength. They have a belief system centered around one's ascension to godhood via various means (depending on the group). One such individual was Grand Karcist Ion who is believed to be the first one to ascend.

There are of course many more groups and roles. The SCP world would not be itself without the unaware population, living and continuing their daily lives with ignorance towards the anomalous. It is the ultimate goal of some of the groups to keep the public unaware of these objects and entities.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

I do. SCP-RP rules are divided into 7 main categories:

1. In-Character Rules - Overall rules regarding IC stuff. Random Deathmatch, FailRP, Metagame, Reasons to shoot or not shoot people, New Life Rule are all listed here

2. Out of Character Rules - Overall rules regarding OOC stuff. Player to player Racism, abuse, glitching, disrespect/impersonation of Staff are all listed here

3. Building Rules - Overall rules regarding prop placement and dupe building. Here you can find restrictions on where and how to build bases/checkpoints, where you can place props to cover you during combat and so on. 

4. Foundation Job Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as Foundation Personnel. Here we can find a more precise definition of FailRP for example going rouge without a good reason or leaving the site again for no good reason.

5. Group of Interest Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as a specific Group of Interest member. Here we can find rules regarding MC&D jobs and CI jobs.

6. Surface Job Rules - Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do as specific Surface Jobs. There we can find restrictions on what civilians, reporters and D-Class can/can not do.

7. SCP Job Rules -  Overall rules regarding what you can/can not do when playing specific SCPs. Almost every SCP has its own rules. Examples: 049 can not run using shift, 106 can only use noclip to quickly return to his cc after a valid femur or to go through small doors or walls.

Here are some rules that are more often broken than others:

RDM - Random Deathmatch - killing someone without a valid reason

Metagame - Using out of character information (for example the TAB menu) in a in-character situation

FailRP - Acting in a way a character would not to. This has many definitions and examples. I have listed some of them in the explanations above.

NH2RP - Not Here to Roleplay, when a player joins a server with no intention to engage in roleplay.

E2/Pac3 Abuse - abuse of E2/Pac3 functions

Edited by Mark Kuntson
Listed the warns since the screenshot was bad quality

Poop

The server is lacking in middle of the board staff, by that I don't mean the person's quality nor the ability to moderate, rather the amount of actual staff present. I've known Kuntson for a while, and while I'm sure some may find certain flaws with this man (at least flaws he may or may not have shown in the past), I believe he deserves a shot at being staff. He's certainly one of the better players when it comes to upholding rules, and sticking to one's reputation.

Furthermore, 3 very minor warns all the way back in April, all issued by the same member of staff, within the exact same ti-.. I'll just count that as one warn. Nearing 21, thus an adult, which is always a plus. Very good amount of hours, known within the community.

+1

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

+1 

Decent enough bloke

always fun to rp with

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7