Willrick

Willrick's Unwarn Request

My In game name: Magma Foster

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:0:132310258

Steam Name: {KN~WO} Inspector Willrick

What is the reason for your warn: ARDM

Name of the staff member who warn you: Ace Barry

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned: It wasn't any sort of RDM. The kill was valid - ATLAS member kidnapped a researcher inside of the facility, therefore when I approached the room as I heard him kidnap a researcher and opened it and saw him in cuffs as he was infecting him - I killed him and this was apparently classed as ARDM.

unknown.png?width=1204&height=677

In the damage logs shown on the screenshot there is the researcher with weapon_handcuffed, signifying that he was in cuffs at the time of the combat happening. I spent 1 hour in total in 2 different sits held because Shape Japer couldn't get over the fact I killed him when he was kidnapping people. 

hi

+1

I was the 2nd B-1 behind him and saw it all happen, the warn is not needed as I consider it a valid reason to kill the Atlas member. If the Atlas wouldve fully infected him, the Researcher would be killed (and Foundation wouldnt want that) as well the Chimera would be hostile towards the Beta-1. Willrick stopped a hostile GoI in Foundation before Atlas could cause more harm by taking out a researcher plus spreading Chimera

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

+1

This is valid, howd you get warned lol?

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

Clearly a good reason to kill Japer

Although this is Irrelevant to the thread, Ace Barry seems to have a poor idea of what is RDM and what isn't. Today actually I killed him while he was MC&D cause I cuffed him and he started to walk away and then tried to talk in comms, he said it wasn't "Valid" but I got away.

(Plus he also went rogue as MC&D)

Edited by Johnwickisblak

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Not quite the reasercher was not being dragged and was walking freely and you decide to shoot down an unarmed atlas member and you shot him instantly instead of arresting him. Also like i mean there was no way of knowing wether he was being infected or not and plus considering the range beween you and the unit you could have just tactical cuffed him its just strange u walk into a room look at this guy you dont know in the facility and instantly shoot him down instead of cuffing him and question him for why hes got a researcher in cuffs. For all you know he could have had avalid reason for the arrest considering you dont know that hes a GOI. 

-love u willrick

also to reply with u JohnWick i was in tac cuffs not breaking out i attempt to speak in comms which you dont know wether i am or not (could just be typing in admin chat u gonna shoot someone for typing?) also i walked like 1 meater away from you and u could have easily stripped my comms since was right next to you and your reason for arrest you didnt even tell me plus i didnt even pull u into a sit or like complain just asked i never said oh u RDM'ed me i was just in the armory and asked why u killed me.

Edited by Ace Barry
6 minutes ago, Ace Barry said:

-snip-

The researcher was actually pinned to the wall, therefore could not walk on his own, meaning he would not be able to move, even if. Just the fact someone cuffed a foundation staff member and brought him away was one reason for their death. If I know I may be in the wrong position to tactical cuff someone who I know will resist because he is armed (knowing that by default and common sense), even if he is low hp (which at that point Japer was), risking and getting mowed down with a weapon whilst me trying to swap between a gun and restraints will be very bad, so even if I have the ability to cuff someone (or I do not), I rather not risk my life, knowing I am clearance 4 and it is rather that I am important with information and data I possess in-character, it would not be right for me to risk myself because of 1 GOI, who signed himself by saying he's an MTF prior and then running off as he's asked for his identity, then deciding to kidnap someone who works for the foundation inside of the facility, clearly showing he is not part of it. Hence my reaction, so I am not obliged to cuff someone if I know I may not succeed, even if I have the upper hand.

hi

Yea what im saying is im not sure how common sense works for him being armed as in from your point of veiw hes just a guy with a reasercher restrained plenty of b1 have researchers restrained no reason to shoot him the only diffrence is that you dont know who this unit is so u have reason to be suspicious just not to kill him but u never mentioned him not showing his identification and if it was at a checkpoint  and he just ran away then yea u could have shot him there. but i doubt that considering he got all the way to med bay without getting shot down.

1 hour ago, Ace Barry said:

also to reply with u JohnWick i was in tac cuffs not breaking out i attempt to speak in comms which you dont know wether i am or not (could just be typing in admin chat u gonna shoot someone for typing?) also i walked like 1 meater away from you and u could have easily stripped my comms since was right next to you and your reason for arrest you didnt even tell me plus i didnt even pull u into a sit or like complain just asked i never said oh u RDM'ed me i was just in the armory and asked why u killed me.

Three things, one you walked around a corner to get time to speak in comms, second, "(could just be typing in admin chat u gonna shoot someone for typing?)" I'm thinking IC, Admin Chat doesn't exist IC, when I kidnap someone and they start typing am I going to think "Oh shit, I'll let him type whatever he's typing just in case he's talking to admins!" no I don't. Third I'm talking to police at armory and you decide to be like "OOC why did you kill me?" (Which is the same as saying "Why did you RDM me") and we start talking about which in my opinion effectively is a sit because if I answered "I dunno" you would of warned me. Besides we're just overlooking the fact that you were armed meaning I could of killed if I wanted too.

(I like how you don't address the fact that you were going rogue as MC&D.)

1 hour ago, Ace Barry said:

Not quite the reasercher was not being dragged and was walking freely and you decide to shoot down an unarmed atlas member and you shot him instantly instead of arresting him. Also like i mean there was no way of knowing wether he was being infected or not and plus considering the range beween you and the unit you could have just tactical cuffed him its just strange u walk into a room look at this guy you dont know in the facility and instantly shoot him down instead of cuffing him and question him for why hes got a researcher in cuffs. For all you know he could have had avalid reason for the arrest considering you dont know that hes a GOI. 

-love u willrick

Regardless of him begin dragged or not, he's still cuffed. In addition he doesn't have to cuff him, it's a hostile GOI inside the site taking a researcher, and he knows it's a GOI because he knows he ain't security or Beta 1 or any other MTF Task Force and judging by the fact he had a syringe out and had a cuffed researcher their is more than enough evidence. Had he not have any weapons or Sweps out I would agree that he's action were a bit rash.

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

Ace keeps doing iffy shit lately, and isnt it like against the rules to talk in comms since both of yer arms are TIED? and ur comms are on a RADIO that needs FREE hands to operate?????

Oh yeah @Ace Barry double posting is against the rules btw

+1, no reason for warn learn how to staff.

Edited by Banshee

The only thing I am proud of in this community is managing SDTF-191

I did the !slay @ when I was super-admin

42 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Brigadier ARDM gets an ARDM warn. 

+1 Imo in these situations it's kind of a gray area and a player like willrick surely didn't intend to purposely break the rules 

No rule was broken. Also, the codename refers to this incident.

hi