Hazel

Hazel's 3rd Event Planner Application

Steam Name + Profile link: [W-G]Hazel | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208110745/

RoleplayName: 327th EXO Hazel

Teamspeak Name: Hazel

Playtime on the Server: 11 Weeks

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123922508

Any experience in staffing: No.

Current Age: 16.

Warns/Bans: I have no Warns or Bans.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and Yes.

Event Plan

Map: Christophsis

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Clone ECs: 2 B1 Heavys, 2 B2s, 2 Commando Droids, Infected(Droids will be switch to infected for the second part of the event) | Normal HP | Droids will be given E-22 and CIS shotgun, Infected will be given Zombie SWEP.

Jedi ECs: 2 Corrupted Jedi(sith Marauder) | Health Depends on how many Jedis are on.

Clone’s Execution: The Republic has detected CIS activity on the planet Christophsis, their job is to take over the planet and find out what is the CIS doing in Christophsis. The clones have to fight their way to the CIS base through Droids, When they are in the enemy FOB there will be a terminal that CE or RC can hack that tells the CIS are making a biological weapon, now the last stand will start Clones have to stay alive and avoid any poisonous gas until a Republic Venator comes for an evacuation.

Jedi’s Execution: The Jedi have discovered that two Jedis have turned to the Darkside and are willing to Kill a Jedi to prove to Count Dooku that they are worthy to become one of his apprentices, The Jedi could try to talk them out of doing it.

Clone Event Character’s Execution: ECs will have to defend Points around the map until they are pushed back to their FOB, when they all die in the FOB they will be switched to infected and try to kill as many clones they can before the Clones could Evacuate. ECs will be given Tanks and Turrets to defend the Outposts and FOB.

Jedi Event Character’s Execution: Jedi ECs would come to the Jedi and say that they've had enough of the Jedi and want to kill one of them to prove to Count Dooku they are worthy to be one of his apprentices.

Story:

Clone Side: The CIS has been detected in the planet Christophsis, the Republic’s job is to get rid of them and find any information on why the CIS is in Christophsis turns out the CIS are making Biological weapons after finding out about the CIS plans they are attacked by infected and gas starts to fill up the area now the republic has to stay alive until a Venator arrives to evacuate them.

Jedi Side: 2 corrupted Jedi came to kill one of the Jedi to prove to Count Dooku they are worthy to be his apprentice.

Event Information

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No, I have not.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do, EPs are trusted to do events that are fun for both the Clones/Jedis and the Event Characters in the server and not abuse EP powers.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I understand.

Anything else: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

+1

I don't care about first event really since everyones event quality always goes back to the same thing which is ur application so i see nothing wrong with it

Active

Good Performance

Could be really good EP if he does it right

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

I agree with the comments from above, you're a good lad but the applicaton itself just lacks much detail. -1 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Neutral

Good guy

High playtime

I agree that you could put more into your app. As Bongo said, it's very basic and I think you could take your idea and double it in complexity to make it sound more exciting.

Denied

Unfortunately you have not been picked for Event Planner this time round. Feel free to reapply net time apps are open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO