lasahidou3

Sahid Staff Application

In-game name(s): 501st PFC SAHID

Steam Name: lasahidou3

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):  STEAM_0:1:114558979

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: GMT+1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 2w 1hr

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined last year and I took small breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: almost everyday

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://imgur.com/2n3zVHl

State the role of staff on the server: The Role of a staff on the server is to help anyone who needs help including any small tasks like removing a plane to any large tasks like dealing with people who minge or killing people just for fun and destroying the nice experience that people have on the server. When dealing with theses situations the staff must deal  accordingly and fairly by a strong knowledge of  all of the rules of the server. Staff also need to help everyone indirectly like at certain time to advertise the existence of the Forum, the Discord or the Teamspeak. But most importantly staff needs to ensure the best experience possible for the players of SWRP

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have read them

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I completly understant it

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, I will check the log and then i would spectate to see what is happening. You warn them or ban them accordingly to how much they killed to see if he did RDM or MRDM or if he only shot some clones without killing them you would punish him less severely and rule it out as an ARDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would tp to him and ask him if he waited the 10min before calling an Admin , if so I would ask him to be more patient as i would ask any nco or + (if there is no nco available) to come and train the Cadet. But if he called me instantly and did not wait the 10min i would ask him to be patient I would ask him to do an advert to call for a trainer and after the 10min if there is no response I would do what i said in the beginning.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

If he only shot one and immediately puts his weapon on safety or get the keys out , I would wait for the end of the briefing and just remind him to be careful the next time , but if he tries to make a scene and continues to shoot I would immediately take him to a side and i would deal with him accordingly to what exactly happened 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

If I had come across him while being a staff I would do other task I have like dealing with more serious issue and helping some people that really need it, but if I was a clone ranked higher than 2nd Lt I would just nicely remind him that he has to do it and he could have some problems if he didn't do it in the future.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would bring him to a side and remind him the rule That states "Please remember that any attempts to find a loophole in any of these rules will result in harsher punishments" , I would then explain to him that the rule means that what he did is a FailRP and what he is trying to do , trying to escape a punishment can result in even harsher punishments but if they would like still argue I would call for a more experienced staff and ask for some help depending on the situation

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would firstly remind him that what he did is not good and he had to be punished for this and I would also remind him to if he is not happy about it and feels that there is some injustice in the sentence or he feels he did not commit no crime, he can go over to the forums and either ask question about the punishment or fight against the punishment I just handed him.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I deserve the opportunity to become a staff because firstly I have always been loyal to Werewolf Gaming, I have always tried to do the best to improve the stay of the others and myself on the server , I think I deserve it because I want to show to many people that despite being always relaxed and cracking a joke I can be very serious and most when do the thing I like and in this case to try and make the best possible experience for every single person that use and play on this server , I love to help others and I think I am in most of the time respectful to others , if you gave me the chance to become staff I would use this opportunity to help everyone on the server.

I am very friendly and love to make new meeting everywhere I go so I think I would go on to a good relationship with the other staff member and I would always treat everyone with the most respect I can even in the worst case (per example being insulted by someone I am giving a punishement , I would never give him any bad words back or dare to insult him as it can make the situation go worse and also because I try an treat everyone with respect). I think you should also give the opportunity because it will relax the other staff member as I know that everyday a lot is being asked to the staff and I would try my best to help everyone else and try to make the best experience for everyone on the server

Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day.

Edited by lasahidou3

Although you answered the questions well as of now i don't think you would be able for staff. In the recent past you and raph have joined and left many regiments and have said you are leaving the server a couple times, also your playtime and how long you have been on the server is not a great ratio.

You're a good lad but try stay in a regiment get a better rank and show some dedication than i will +1 your application.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Sahid, the great philosopher, Mr Shia LeBeouf, once said, "Dont let your dreams be dreams, just do it" and Mr Abraham Lincoln once said, "You miss 100% of the chances you dont take" so I admire you even applying for staff, obviously you are not even slightly fit to join staff, it takes big kahoonas for someone as mingey as you to apply, so respect 💯

-1/(+1 for spirit though)

Sahid you could be good staff, but you are leaving regiments very often, and this means you can resign from server again i would suggest staying in the regiment long term.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Honestly if you can try stay in a reg and maybe get to SO you could do quite well. -1 for now but if you get a higher rank and stay in the regiment for a while then maybe you could apply next time. 

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Neutral/-1

Sihad you are a chad man, you have answered the questions & overall ur application is good but possibly try join a regiment & work your way through the ranks. Prove to people that you could be fit for staff & possibly try reapply.

Clone Rank
 DU CPL Lannister | GC SGT Lannister

Jedi Rank
Jedi Guardian Lannister | Jedi Blade Warrior Lannister

-1 You aren't a bad guy Sahid, but I just think you aren't fit for the staff role. Stay in one regiment, show some dedication towards the server. 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Neutral/-1

Great guy just needs to mature for the role on the server, show a bit more dedication to regiments. Good luck my guy.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

-You got blacklisted from 74th recently after joining for 5 minutes and then leaving. I think you should try to stay in one regiment without leaving and saying you´re going to leave the server. Show some dedication so they know that you´ll stay long enough in staff to be worth accepting. 

- I think you need to mature more to be a good fit for staff. You have minged quite a lot in the past but if this improves then you might have a good chance next time applications opens if you dont get accepted this time. 

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

Thank you for your application, but unfortunately you haven't been accepted this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve