James Biggs sincer unban request

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

Your name in-game: james big

Your SteamID: unknown I font have my pc at this time

Admins' name that banned you: lorex crato

Admin's steamID: unkown

Why did you get banned?: RDMx3

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: it has been 5 months I have matured much by then I understand the rules now i enjoy werewolf gaming ok RDM is random death match and meta game is not allowed and failrp is letting d class out as foundation and

Anything else?: I have had a terrible year so far being unbanned would bring a smile too my face 

thank you for reading

sincerely james 

1 hour ago, hurt Blecha the second said:

Smiley Emoticon Crying Clip Art, PNG, 3000x3000px, Smiley, Beak, Crying,  Emoji, Emoticon Download Free james big banned! i hope you don't get on NRP you would get banned in a matter of seconds. 

and from your behaviour in the discords does not help so your still a fucking 5 year old so no.

big man picking on a kid

kid out of the meme comments this is gonna get let me be the only person whos not a nut.

you are way too young to be on this server and to see the stuff going on on the server.

if you want advice go outside and don't become like me or every other jack ass on these forums.

its the best to not touch the internet for as long as possible just enjoy life while it is still fun aight.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Yeah man you're a good kid but a bit young , you'll just end up breaking some other rule again ,

You get influenced easly , you are known as the kid who breaks rules in wierd ways and people will push you into doing these things and you being young and impressionable will latch on these people and end up banned like you were before.

I don't think it's a problem about you but more so about the community of teenagers that will abuse your naiveness and convincing you into taking the wrong actions.

I do hope too see you one day in the server but i don't think it's time yet.

Edited by Fayne™

You are too young, naive and to be fully honest.... you did not care much about the rules, especially when people were "annoying" you. You went on and committed RDM and Revenge RDM a bunch of times... 
My vote will be a -1

read Mile's -1 reason and there is mine

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

Denied.

Your past history has very clearly indicated that you're someone who is not very capable of change. Change for the better, that is. You tend to be immature, irrational, and a lot of the things you've done, fully warrant this denial.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"