Mark Kuntson

Add rules regarding camera placement and amount of cameras you can have

Hello I'm a Foundation main and every time I am at subway/MT it is really fucking stupid how many cameras Foundation players have. For anyone trying to get in they would have to cover 8 cams and are going to get noticed before even making it to the keycard scanner. Limit to 1 camera per person if you are Foundation. Thanks!

Poop

Neutral/-1
Limiting it to 1 per person will just make people have different dupes and location for each camera, instead you can fix the solution by using some of the solutions mentioned:
1: Create a universal camera system that can be used (probably at EZ Lower or EC or somewhere) from a terminal or something.
2: Create a rule disallowing the placement of 2+ cameras beside each other.
3: Some other idea

By the way, the reason why you see a shit ton of cameras everywhere in subway/MT/GA and GG is because each time a camera is seen the following sentence gets said "haha camera block go brrr", so no wonder people would try to find places to hide their cameras, and no before someone says that I participate in placing a fuckton of cameras in MT since I just need 1 dupe which covers the entirety of the site.

13 minutes ago, Nell said:

1: Create a universal camera system that can be used (probably at EZ Lower or EC or somewhere) from a terminal or something.

i cant remember but,
that was already suggested.
SMT sad it was laging the server or smth

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

3 minutes ago, John Stance said:

i cant remember but,
that was already suggested.
SMT sad it was laging the server or smth

That was for the thing in EC, I'm saying they could implement something similar to it if possible, if they do then I would have no issues with them limiting the amount of cameras or disallowing placing cameras at places which already have em

16 hours ago, Mark Kuntson said:

Limit to 1 camera per person if you are Foundation

Ngl, I don't think that's a good idea for anyone.
Why not just have it so that max cameras EVERYONE can have is like 5 or something reasonable. 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Idea is good, the execution of this suggestion isn't.  Now, cameras are shitty, yea, but 1 per person?  and Foundation only?  its a bit dumb to have restrictions on one group simply because its more notorious (trust me, I've seen CI bases with more cameras than a middle eastern town being watched by the CIA).  Its best to add general rules on camera usage, such as:

3 (or so) per person

Have then be in a logical place (attached to a wall, on a pole, etc)

Do not place them excessively.

until something better is suggested, I don't currently like the idea of simply restricting cameras because people are crying.  General rules for everyone to follow would be much better.

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:08 PM, Atomik said:

Idea is good, the execution of this suggestion isn't.  Now, cameras are shitty, yea, but 1 per person?  and Foundation only?  its a bit dumb to have restrictions on one group simply because its more notorious (trust me, I've seen CI bases with more cameras than a middle eastern town being watched by the CIA).  Its best to add general rules on camera usage, such as:

3 (or so) per person

Have then be in a logical place (attached to a wall, on a pole, etc)

Do not place them excessively.

until something better is suggested, I don't currently like the idea of simply restricting cameras because people are crying.  General rules for everyone to follow would be much better.

I am saying to restrict Foundation Jobs to be able to place only 1 camera or two. It would stop the spam and I don't see a problem with non-foundation jobs having cameras.

Poop

+1

I know that Security jobs are meant to secure the site by any means needed, but at this current point in time it's become nauseating seeing cameras being tossed here & there like whoever placed them is on 2kg of crystal meth.

Security should have tools to defend against raiders, but it's become nauseatingly unbalanced with cameras.

just punch through his fucking head