Jason Haze

Being faster than others is sus?

Not exactly sure when running faster than other people was a punishable thing but please, it needs to change. Fair enough if the person is using cocaines primary speed to go a billion miles an hour, but when someone is literally mearly faster than everyone else, that should not be counted as suspicious.

let’s go arrest Usain bolt for being faster than everyone else why don’t we

and I’m referring to cocaine, not enrage drug

for those who say it’s not currently counted as sus, alex Magnus told me the staff manager said it can be counted as sus, even though it’s not in the rule set of reasons to be suspicious...

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Just now, Fixer said:

You were running at inhuman speed. It is worthy of AOS at the very least even if not the enrage drug.

You misunderstand. I’m not talking about me using enraged or cocaine. I’m talking about a fellow ci who was in the foundation for around 5 mins before a AOS was called for him because he was “running fast”. He was under the secondary effects of cocaine and it doesn’t even make you run that much faster than others. That is not inhuman speed, it’s just faster than you.

If we listed everything that can be counted as SUS in the ruleset, the ruleset would be 50 pages long. It's called common sense.

If you look like a drugged out fool, you'll be held under suspicion. If you run considerably faster than everybody else, you'll probably stand out, and be held under suspicion. And it wasn't just >slightly< faster, people said there's a drugged out madman sprinting around at great speeds.

TLDR I'd be suspicious if I saw a civilian sprinting around EZ big like a drug addict with her ass on fire.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

24 minutes ago, Yokishi said:

If we listed everything that can be counted as SUS in the ruleset, the ruleset would be 50 pages long. It's called common sense.

If you look like a drugged out fool, you'll be held under suspicion. If you run considerably faster than everybody else, you'll probably stand out, and be held under suspicion. And it wasn't just >slightly< faster, people said there's a drugged out madman sprinting around at great speeds.

TLDR I'd be suspicious if I saw a civilian sprinting around EZ big like a drug addict with her ass on fire.

The sprinting madman was me. I was on enraged drug killing everyone, and that drug makes you considerably faster. Cocaine does not make you that much faster. Fair enough to hold suspicions on someone using a rage drug, but it doesn’t make sense on cocaine.

50 minutes ago, Nell said:

initial effects of coke are counted as sus but I don't think the actual speed permanent speed boost of coke is suspicious since you could just say you work out or something reasonable

I mean Indeed I was gonna say that  I am an athlete sprinter but I was being cuffed and If I got cuffed I was gonna get face scanned and Expose myself so that's why I resisted even though I could of talked it out but guess what happened 

a64c7ca43536c5beba5959b7b06d6013.gif.41a2b8ef882380ab9763dcbc174d2616.gif

2 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

image.png.618606c6cfdf132d2809490d6c0a47a8.png

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

6 hours ago, Nell said:

initial effects of coke are counted as sus but I don't think the actual speed permanent speed boost of coke is suspicious since you could just say you work out or something reasonable

Yes, that’s the point I’m trying to make

I understand it can be seen as cheesy that;

Nu-7 sees someone run faster than them, but only slightly, calls it suspicious. 

But remember,  they "sort of" have a good reason for it. 

They've trained and still train to be in peak condition at all times, carrying heavy gear as well they know how fast they can mobilize. 

Then seeing someone carry equally as much as them running past them,  sort of makes one wonder.

But then again, it's only slightly.

Just hold ALT to slow walk,  otherwise Foundation is going to give a reason to be suspicious on you. 

10 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

I understand it can be seen as cheesy that;

Nu-7 sees someone run faster than them, but only slightly, calls it suspicious. 

But remember,  they "sort of" have a good reason for it. 

They've trained and still train to be in peak condition at all times, carrying heavy gear as well they know how fast they can mobilize. 

Then seeing someone carry equally as much as them running past them,  sort of makes one wonder.

But then again, it's only slightly.

Just hold ALT to slow walk,  otherwise Foundation is going to give a reason to be suspicious on you. 

That’s actually a good idea and I do use that sometimes, but most other ci player don’t. And it generally does seem a bit silly

On 3/20/2021 at 12:17 AM, Indigo_ said:

you were running at Mach 4 and are asking if its suspicious 

Its mongs like you that hurt my brain. Clarified that it’s the secondary effects of cocaine already, But I guess people like you who just go on the forums to talk shit all the time and provide no valid input would say that sort of thing, no?

Just alt walk bruh, not our fault you go faster than all the highly trained soldiers

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Me: Highly trained soldier with amazing strength, stamina, and speed
A random dude that drank bottle of coke or took cocaine: Haha legs go brrrrrrrr

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic