Jason Haze

Bring back primary weapons for ci infiltrator

I don’t see why an explanation is necessary here. Literally can’t do anything with a pistol. Even if you do have the element of surprise and shoot someone in the back of the head and don’t miss at all they have time to move and pull their weapons out and shoot back. Not to mention if you don’t surprise someone and you unwillingly engage in combat, you’re fucked.

and don’t use the excuse “but ci are too op”. No, we’re not, we play better than you. Foundation outnumbers us 10-1, has better equipment and weapons and can completely nullify the effects of gas grenades with gas masks which requires one job to do. Not to mention the riot shields, m203 and others, but WE are too op...

please change this, it wasn’t necessary.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

This is CI management decision, bring it up with them.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

18 minutes ago, Jason Haze said:

I don’t see why an explanation is necessary here. Literally can’t do anything with a pistol. Even if you do have the element of surprise and shoot someone in the back of the head and don’t miss at all they have time to move and pull their weapons out and shoot back. Not to mention if you don’t surprise someone and you unwillingly engage in combat, you’re fucked.

and don’t use the excuse “but ci are too op”. No, we’re not, we play better than you. Foundation outnumbers us 10-1, has better equipment and weapons and can completely nullify the effects of gas grenades with gas masks which requires one job to do. Not to mention the riot shields, m203 and others, but WE are too op...

please change this, it wasn’t necessary.

The point of CI Infil is to basically gather info, be a double agent and be useful for the Delta, Shocks and Operatives before they decide to attack the Foundation, you're given shit weapons for that reason, not to mention MC&D exists so you can buy some nice guns to make you better at combat. Each Infil has their own raid timer from what I remember, so they can basically plan and do whatever the hell they want without the main strike force interrupting them.

How about making your objective meaningful rather than wasting by basically doing a fuck all shoot em up scenario, make your own RP, try something new rather than doing the same thing over and over and over. Disguises exist for a reason, and a nice one is Researcher and Field Agent (If you're not retarded with the disguise that is).

Yes getting into the site is already a nightmare, but if you do get in, don't ruin the chance. 

The amount of RP you can do with Researcher and Field Agent is fucking amazing but no ones really taking advantage of it. Take for example when this mofo "Richgun" or the CI Main that called himself "The Archivist" don't really remember his fucking name, we did stuff that basically was the purpose of CI by creating chaos and scare the living fuck out of Foundation, an example of this is basically making a fake ORIA threat in the city and combining the use of grenades and other nice cheeky shit.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1id9G12LhM5ruj1ddkqbXaA1i--UTIHksFeXZoDCu6oI/edit?usp=sharing

The point is, you're a not entirely a combat unit, think of it as GOC Assessment Team, you gather info, do your own thing that won't compromise you, help your mates when they need you, make your own RP and have fun. 
Don't give yourself brain damage.

@Qas - Rick Leefuck u i was gonna say that

Hi yes I'm the one who made this change.

I'mma just put my reasons for making it here.

CI Infiltrator shouldn't be armed to the teeth, their purpose should be to blend in, gather information & send that information to the Delta so that they can organise something big similar to what SCP: CB was. Giving Infiltrator anything more than a G-18 basically ruined this aspect, and full-auto smgs were probably added because the playerbase at the time thought that CI on the server was like SCP SL's CI and they kept on complaining about not having a strong enough weapon.

You shouldn't be getting into gunfights willy-nilly as CI Infiltrator as the point is to keep your cover for as long as possible, and if you do in fact get into gunfights like that, don't work alone, either have another infiltrator with you so you can take out people that are alone much more efficiently or work with Shocks, Operatives & Deltas to take out bigger groups.

CI Spy fared quite well with pistols back in V5 or something, and they actually did clever stuff instead of shooting everyone in ez big because they knew they had a shit weapon.

Maybe I was wrong in making the change, but until I'm certain that I was, it'll stay the way it is.

just punch through his fucking head

I don't want CI infiltrators blatantly mrdming everyone and then say "they were witnesses, because I shot first the only armed guy hurr durr, therefore, I can kill the rest". It is already annoying with WL CI that does that and it is more aids when infiltrators does the same thing and I like the change.

Sooooooo yeaaahhhh -1

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Tbf, these are some good points, and I appreciate the input. However, there still are a few problems.

1. Raiding-ci are already outnumbered and out matched by the foundation range of equipment, (riot shields, m203, etc.) ci infiltrator can no longer assist in raids and even if they did get into the foundation before hand, killing anything now becomes really unlikely.

2. possibility of RP-believe me, I’ve tried. Disguising as anything other than SG pretty much gets me metagamed. Not to mention the random face scanning, ID checking and weapon checking that goes on. If I wanted to play as a researcher and use that as an excuse to free class d, 4 guards, 2 b7 and some random service personnel shows up to watch it. So pretty much I won’t be able to take on more than one guard at a time and that’s if he is completely oblivious. And if I did want to gather information here, what info am I going to gather? If I wanted to disguise as nu7 I’m bound to be found out as a fake. If I disguise as fa I get sent to surface immediately with threats of face scanning for not doing my job. You get the point here

3. Info? What info?- getting into the foundation, (which now is a complete thing of its own) with the intent to gather info is pretty much useless, and you will be wasting your time. Ci pretty much know all foundations uniforms, so you can’t really gather that info. Raids on ci never exactly happen, and when it does nu7 do their best to not mention it around you, so that’s not very helpful. Best you can do is tell your team when a breach happens, which is still pretty useless as b7 and containment units deal with that while nu7 camp EZ. or when UIU decide to pay them a visit, or maybe you could found out who the o5 is and wait for them to make a mistake and then wait for them to complain about ci. Oh, and good luck getting away with it seeing as there is always around 5 armed people near them.

in conclusion, other than freeing dclass and killing foundation, making SCP nades are your go to, which are nearly impossible to make during the day as everyone for some reason visits warehouse and even if you do, everyone has gas masks in a complete display of out skilling ci.

1 hour ago, Kvisten said:

I don't want CI infiltrators blatantly mrdming everyone and then say "they were witnesses, because I shot first the only armed guy hurr durr, therefore, I can kill the rest". It is already annoying with WL CI that does that and it is more aids when infiltrators does the same thing and I like the change.

Sooooooo yeaaahhhh -1

the reason that rule exists is because of snitches and ISD. If you don’t kill them, you are bound to be funny swep’d or ratted on. That’s why I liked being able to use amnesties back in the day, to get comms and complete missions without having to kill people that didn’t needed to be killed.

1 hour ago, Qas - Rick Lee said:

not to mention MC&D exists so you can buy some nice guns to make you better at combat.

Cant take rifles from MCND anymore as infil, only pistols which are worse than the given one.

1 hour ago, Mark Kuntson said:

I think the best example of how shit and TDM CI Infiltrators were is this:

*CI walks inside Big Room, full of men in suits*, he says: "Shame, none of you are armed" and runs away bhopping.

Made me realize how stupid the job was and that people who played it were just Call of Duty players with no intention to RP

Weren’t you literally trying to start a tdm with foundation and mcnd? Without ci the server becomes boring and stale. At least us raiding gives nu7 a nice ego boost when they win a 20-vs5 and something to shoot at and also gives FA and uiu more of a purpose. Btw, if there wasn’t only one guy showing up for the hack each time, maybe we would not have got in. Perhaps if you rp’d the combat situation where your site was being broken into you wouldn’t have the mad man B-hopping in EZ big.

and plus, every time I did that wasn’t just to kill every one, it was to distract them to me so and clear a path my team could sneak by and get in the foundation. Too bad they were later arrested for being a bit faster than other people 😕

and back when oneiro was a job, didn’t you make me give you grandes to use against the foundation and make me kill random b7 and nu7? All for the goal for killing the hoea? How is that any different? I kill for a goal, you kill for a goal, but because I do it on a larger scale and have more options for it which serves my purpose that makes me a cod tdm player, hmm.......

and believe me, ci does very little rp because the only place it gets us is a cell in EZ

”why yes, I am running fast because I’m a good runner and workout a lot, wait, why have you just cuffed me and are now face scanning me?”

“Why yes I am just a citizen standing by blue door not being hostile and not having any weaponry ah fuck why did you shoot me through the door you prick!”

And lastly. Fuck call of duty, fairly certain over 90 percent of us don’t play that game.

What Infiltrator is supposed to be: 

Double agent, leaking information and informing other CI operators of the situation on Site.

What Infiltrator actually was:

Ha ha, I shot you. I was CI dummy.

So, to lower the odds of someone going "bang bang CI here" giving them weapons just and only just for self defence, has allowed infiltration to be forced onto the path of passive RP.

Which is nice,

And unfortunately,  seeing as you didn't like the change, would I be so bold to assume you are a connoisseur of combat RP?

2 hours ago, Lorex Krato said:

And unfortunately,  seeing as you didn't like the change, would I be so bold to assume you are a connoisseur of combat RP?

I liked to be able to defend myself effectively, I liked to be able to have a decent back up when cuffing someone fails, I liked to be able to help ci in raids, I’d like to help a fellow ci if he is being captured or shot at, I liked to use long range tactics on the surface. Idk why we are taking out these problems on the weaponry if it’s people that are the problem. If you don’t like ci killing people, rewrite the rules, make it so you can’t kill someone without a valid reason such as helping ci get in, releasing class d, etc.

and if you really want to enforce passive RP, give us more options for it, because I’ve already explained why the aforementioned reasons don’t work

12 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Weren’t you literally trying to start a tdm with foundation and mcnd? Without ci the server becomes boring and stale. At least us raiding gives nu7 a nice ego boost when they win a 20-vs5 and something to shoot at and also gives FA and uiu more of a purpose. Btw, if there wasn’t only one guy showing up for the hack each time, maybe we would not have got in. Perhaps if you rp’d the combat situation where your site was being broken into you wouldn’t have the mad man B-hopping in EZ big.

and plus, every time I did that wasn’t just to kill every one, it was to distract them to me so and clear a path my team could sneak by and get in the foundation. Too bad they were later arrested for being a bit faster than other people 😕

and back when oneiro was a job, didn’t you make me give you grandes to use against the foundation and make me kill random b7 and nu7? All for the goal for killing the hoea? How is that any different? I kill for a goal, you kill for a goal, but because I do it on a larger scale and have more options for it which serves my purpose that makes me a cod tdm player, hmm.......

and believe me, ci does very little rp because the only place it gets us is a cell in EZ

”why yes, I am running fast because I’m a good runner and workout a lot, wait, why have you just cuffed me and are now face scanning me?”

“Why yes I am just a citizen standing by blue door not being hostile and not having any weaponry ah fuck why did you shoot me through the door you prick!”

And lastly. Fuck call of duty, fairly certain over 90 percent of us don’t play that game.

it was you man. You were the "Shame none of you are armed".

Kevin made a good change. If you want to kill people play Operative

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop

41 minutes ago, Mark Kuntson said:

it was you man. You were the "Shame none of you are armed".

Kevin made a good change. If you want to kill people play Operative

yes, it was me, i thought i mentioned that in the quote you pasted, the part where i said "every time I did that". but now my team are seen following me from the hack and I cant do anything about it. all those unarmed people now possibly have the ability to snitch on the 'suspicious people who weren't doing anything about the madman in ez big and followed him from the hack' which yes, is very suspicious, but unfortunately I could not do anything about that because the people were unarmed, hence the said following sentence.

22 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

and don’t use the excuse “but ci are too op”. No, we’re not, we play better than you.

ISD underwent a shadow nerf to increase CSI cooldown from 20 seconds to 125 seconds. Initally on behalf of management (as i was management at time) we complained. Once we got rejected by SMT, we let it go and adapted. Cause i taught my members to make maximum use out of their gear. 

If you are as you claim to be, I do believe you can adapt to this nerf. 

uwu

1 hour ago, Indigo_ said:

just play operative 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b436c7c7878012d3816347af0c52450b.png

Reveal hidden contents

cry

Ah, look. It’s another one of mr irrelevant’ s great appearances to provide no actual valid input.

9 minutes ago, Avery Winters said:

ISD underwent a shadow nerf to increase CSI cooldown from 20 seconds to 125 seconds. Initally on behalf of management (as i was management at time) we complained. Once we got rejected by SMT, we let it go and adapted. Cause i taught my members to make maximum use out of their gear. 

If you are as you claim to be, I do believe you can adapt to this nerf. 

Ofc, that’s what I plan to happen. If this gets rejected I move on and stick with what I’ve got. No point complaining further. At the end of the day, all I can do is try to give my job as many advantages as I can.

Edited by Jason Haze

Denied.

I believe the original vote made by the Delta managers will explain this well enough.

1551101081_civote.thumb.PNG.a679e976c8a19c111a5c3984014760e2.PNG

What does this mean? Chaos Insurgency managers want less combatRP, and the majority of Deltas agree with this. I believe the current management is perfect right now.

It hasn't even been a week with this change, if you're having issues "playing" Infiltrator, then I recommend changing your play style to something more passive.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png