kenopsia

Metagaming

1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises.

Right?...

Your name in-game:  Kyle Webb
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146530822

Person's you report name: Josh Richardson
Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191620678

Why do you want him banned?: Metagaming

Evidence:

To give some context, I was a Class-D in EZ, first I kidnapped the HOS in front of the SD who reported it over comms and I was being hunted. I killed the HOS after taking his comms, then an E-11 reported that he killed a black man over comms and I asked SD if this matched the description of the attacker (me) to which he said "No, he was not black". After this I went to EZ armory and changed my disguise into a black man.

Then a Security LT gives full description of the attacker (me) saying "Asian, blue jeans, green shirt"

The same LT decides to report my appearance after I changed disguise out of nowhere. I ask him why he reported me in comms and he says "Just reporting a suspicious man, that's all"

A B7 then agrees to this saying "They're suspicious because they're dressed as civvies running around doing nothing" or something along the lines of that.

At this point I realize they're getting closer and closer to metagaming so I repeat the appearance as reported by the Security LT and SD

"Asian, green shirt, if you see him detain him"

Then comes Josh Richardson who claims it is FailRP as I changed my disguise while AOS and also says it is FailRP because my skin color changed suddenly. Then in OOC he says "we can still aos you i guess" and a B7 takes this info IC and proceeds to cuff me and after that is in the video. The sequence of events explained above are all documented via screenshots

[Clarification: I killed both HOS and SD so there wouldn't be anyone who recognized my facial "features" after I changed disguise as Josh Richardson claims]

Screenshot of me trying to get the description then changing my disguise to a black man

1.png.0e65d6b782a8954350ec57fd5c56a4f8.png

Getting Reported by a Security LT who claims I was suspicious

2.png.94b223d5eaf617c6cbc39e0584a563a0.png

Josh Richardson explaining that what I did was FailRP and Drakan claiming I can still be recognised even though I changed my disguise from an Asian man with green shirt to a Black man with tracksuit

3.png.1f06c27f25c0a1626ebb603e8f13a468.png

Getting arrested

4.png.5264a09f72940e13280e85722a1d982d.png

Video evidence:

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

nice try Kyle but from a guy who constantly abuses Broken Mechanics

heres my Side :] and i got witnesses dont worry 

first off Didnt cuff em secondly SD said that he was AOS B7 cuffed em i dont know how he could have changed disguises since Class - D only have civ which are AOS if not showing Id because i think a field agent would show id and i dont get the mechanic that if you change Clothing via waredrobe you instantly get an Get out of AOS pass seems weird But okay Lastly I want to make the statement that me Personally didnt break any rules neither did Drakan or anyone Involved in this if he wants to go by The Reasoning that He "put on a Blackface" I forgott to take evedince since i didnt think anything of it so I guess I get banned Lmao for Something you normally get a slap on the wrist?

I currently have 0 active warns just to clarify guess the guy with 9 warns Is in the right here this is a simple defence of me standing up for myself oh and one last thing to say Kyle If you want me "banned" for Meta game dont try and I dunno avoid arrest by changing your Race I dont get how that would work as I think you cant Perform Surgery in seconds?
also SD Described in detail so yea facial features in rp are a thing and it didnt help you spamming in chat as said again sorry for the lack of counter Evidence
20210325131556_1.thumb.jpg.50606a16ce85b255d075d5fec086603b.jpg

Edited by Breadmare
1 minute ago, Breadmare said:

nice try Kyle but from a guy who constantly abuses Broken Mechanics

heres my Side :] and i got witnesses dont worry 

first off Didnt cuff em secondly SD said that he was AOS B7 cuffed em i dont know how he could have changed disguises since Class - D only have civ which are AOS if not showing Id because i think a field agent would show id and i dont get the mechanic that if you change Clothing via waredrobe you instantly get an Get out of AOS pass seems weird But okay Lastly I want to make the statement that me Personally didnt break any rules neither did Drakan or anyone Involved in this if he wants to go by The Reasoning that He "put on a Blackface" I forgott to take evedince since i didnt think anything of it so I guess I get banned Lmao for Something you normally get a slap on the wrist?

I currently have 0 active warns just to clarify guess the guy with 9 warns Is in the right here this is a simple defence of me standing up for myself20210325131556_1.thumb.jpg.50606a16ce85b255d075d5fec086603b.jpg

I provided all of the chat logs

Me saying "I painted my face" was OOC (also in the screenshots above) and I was being sarcastic but I guess you took that seriously 

1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises.

B7 cuffed me due to something that you said OOC

And you are bringing my past warns into this which are completely unrelated?

RIP BOZO 

2 minutes ago, kenopsia said:

I provided all of the chat logs

Me saying "I painted my face" was OOC (also in the screenshots above) and I was being sarcastic but I guess you took that seriously 

B7 cuffed me due to something that you said OOC

And you are bringing my past warns into this which are completely unrelated?

Exactly what did i say? and now you didnt change disguise you stayed in the same clothing as before i dont get your reasoning are you salty is that it? you are wanting for me to get banned over Metagaming with 4 warns none of them active and one of them false so its in all my will to get your warns into action :] i totally forgott why didnt you try to get the beta 7 banned for meta gaming then I literally said in comms that maybe you were a field agent Relentlessly i let you walk past me multiple times 

Edited by Breadmare
Just now, Breadmare said:

Exactly what did i say? and now you didnt change disguise you stayed in the same clothing as before i dont get your reasoning are you salty is that it? you are wanting for me to get banned over Metagaming with 4 warns none of them active and one of them false so its in all my will to get your warns into action :]

I will try to explain this in monkey language since you find it hard to understand

> SD reports that the man who attacked him wasn't black, which is supported by LT's claim that the man was asian wearing green shirt

> After this I go and change into a black man

> I get arrested because I am black

So yes I did change my disguise

RIP BOZO 

1 minute ago, kenopsia said:

I will try to explain this in monkey language since you find it hard to understand

> SD reports that the man who attacked him wasn't black, which is supported by LT's claim that the man was asian wearing green shirt

> After this I go and change into a black man

> I get arrested because I am black

So yes I did change my disguise

and how did i contribute to your arrest?

Just now, Benny Wickers said:

image.png.74c0ef94f77bec73979a33948becbf0c.png

But Kyle Just said "the Blackface thing was in ooc and a  joke" so basically he had just switched race via medical care Or else my statement of It being Verified By B7 via described Features of SD Would be True wouldnt they?

Just now, Benny Wickers said:

Dude this is semi serious RP, ofc you'll just go to a vendor and change disguise, it's random, he doesn't control what model he gets.

So the AOS was Basically Still valid Lmao since he only changed PM basically didnt change the AOS or himself in any way if kyle made this post shouldnt he do this argument with me or is he so monke brain that he doesnt understand anything ?

1 minute ago, Breadmare said:

So the AOS was Basically Still valid Lmao since he only changed PM basically didnt change the AOS or himself in any way if kyle made this post shouldnt he do this argument with me or is he so monke brain that he doesnt understand anything ?

Is 1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises. really that hard to understand

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FACIAL FEATURES OR ANYTHING

I changed my disguise, nobody saw me change my disguise, the attacker's identity was Asian and I was black

RIP BOZO 

7 minutes ago, kenopsia said:

Is 1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises. really that hard to understand

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FACIAL FEATURES OR ANYTHING

I changed my disguise, nobody saw me change my disguise, the attacker's identity was Asian and I was black

It wasnt a diguise change it was an Apperance change Again it hasnt got anything to do with me im gonna keep out of it since i had nothing to do with your arrest get the right guy or take this post down?

It was a b7 dont remeber the name though Also the termination every sane man would do that

1 hour ago, kenopsia said:

Right?...

Your name in-game:  Kyle Webb
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146530822

Person's you report name: Josh Richardson
Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191620678

Why do you want him banned?: Metagaming

Evidence:

To give some context, I was a Class-D in EZ, first I kidnapped the HOS in front of the SD who reported it over comms and I was being hunted. I killed the HOS after taking his comms, then an E-11 reported that he killed a black man over comms and I asked SD if this matched the description of the attacker (me) to which he said "No, he was not black". After this I went to EZ armory and changed my disguise into a black man.

Then a Security LT gives full description of the attacker (me) saying "Asian, blue jeans, green shirt"

The same LT decides to report my appearance after I changed disguise out of nowhere. I ask him why he reported me in comms and he says "Just reporting a suspicious man, that's all"

A B7 then agrees to this saying "They're suspicious because they're dressed as civvies running around doing nothing" or something along the lines of that.

At this point I realize they're getting closer and closer to metagaming so I repeat the appearance as reported by the Security LT and SD

"Asian, green shirt, if you see him detain him"

Then comes Josh Richardson who claims it is FailRP as I changed my disguise while AOS and also says it is FailRP because my skin color changed suddenly. Then in OOC he says "we can still aos you i guess" and a B7 takes this info IC and proceeds to cuff me and after that is in the video. The sequence of events explained above are all documented via screenshots

[Clarification: I killed both HOS and SD so there wouldn't be anyone who recognized my facial "features" after I changed disguise as Josh Richardson claims]

Screenshot of me trying to get the description then changing my disguise to a black man

Getting Reported by a Security LT who claims I was suspicious

2.png.94b223d5eaf617c6cbc39e0584a563a0.png

Josh Richardson explaining that what I did was FailRP and Drakan claiming I can still be recognised even though I changed my disguise from an Asian man with green shirt to a Black man with tracksuit

3.png.1f06c27f25c0a1626ebb603e8f13a468.png

Getting arrested

4.png.5264a09f72940e13280e85722a1d982d.png

Video evidence:

oh btw kyle the video you digged your own grave with it as b7 said Deal with it

3 minutes ago, Breadmare said:

It wasnt a diguise change it was an Apperance change Again it hasnt got anything to do with me im gonna keep out of it since i had nothing to do with your arrest get the right guy or take this post down?

It was a b7 dont remeber the name though Also the termination every sane man would do that

Do you agree with the arrest or not? After you said I can still be AOS'd and B7 cuffed me you were explaining to me how you can still tell who I am based on my facial features

You and Drakan did nothing to stop my arrest either, the only people who actually stood up were E-11 who said civs in EZ aren't suspicious

You told me to shut the fuck up when I tried explaining the rule to you

RIP BOZO 

1 minute ago, kenopsia said:

Do you agree with the arrest or not? After you said I can still be AOS'd and B7 cuffed me you were explaining to me how you can still tell who I am based on my facial features

You and Drakan did nothing to stop my arrest either, the only people who actually stood up were E-11 who said civs in EZ aren't suspicious

You told me to shut the fuck up when I tried explaining the rule to you

correction i said "shut up kyle" second i wont interfer with the arrest unless a higher up tells me so and Then again Its not my fault if you talk some bs ic and The B7 arrests you and meta games :] now again Deal with it kyle whilst you wait for staff to deal with this

2 minutes ago, Breadmare said:

correction i said "shut up kyle" second i wont interfer with the arrest unless a higher up tells me so and Then again Its not my fault if you talk some bs ic and The B7 arrests you and meta games :] now again Deal with it kyle whilst you wait for staff to deal with this

image.png.cfc20153c1dd104ae4f7c562bff68c6f.png

RIP BOZO 

3 mfs made this thread go hot from arguing.

+1, evidence seems conclusive.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

+1

josh plain and simply broke the rules 

1 hour ago, Breadmare said:

I currently have 0 active warns just to clarify guess the guy with 9 warns Is in the right here this is a simple defence of me standing up for myself oh and one last thing to say Kyle If you want me "banned" for Meta game dont try and I dunno avoid arrest by changing your Race I dont get how that would work as I think you cant Perform Surgery in seconds?
also SD Described in detail so yea facial features in rp are a thing and it didnt help you spamming in chat as said again sorry for the lack of counter Evidence

most retarded thing ive read in years

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

Just now, Alan J Miller said:

+1

josh plain and simply broke the rules 

most retarded thing ive read in years

pin point me to where?

I didnt break any rules in the Process i havent meta gamed it was the b7 unit that cuffed Kyle I personally Even Said that he was a field agent and let em run past me multiple times yet again just changing your appearance Is a stupid Way to avoid AOS I know you dont like me but a fucking ban for something i didnt commit?

In a world that includes things such as "orange blob that makes happy", "coffee machine that dispenses anything", "teddy bear that can make functioning organs out of stuffing", and "BIG FUCKING LIZARD", someone changing their physical appearance is where the line gets drawn? 😂

+1 (but I don't think a punishment is appropriate), if every game mechanic was taken literally and nobody payed heed to the SPIRIT of the rule, then we'd just be NRP 2.0

Edited by Sean Rowland
2 hours ago, Breadmare said:

It wasnt a diguise change it was an Apperance change

Yeah but by the same logic if black shirt , Kevlar vest , black pants is aos and a CI changes into Tan suit and no vest you could still cuff him since it wasn't a disguise change but a clothes change , that's just not how it works.

That said i don't know who's directly at fault for this 

Edited by Fayne™
1 minute ago, Sean Rowland said:

In a world that includes things such as "orange blob that makes happy", "coffee machine that dispenses anything", "teddy bear that can make functioning organs out of stuffing", and "BIG FUCKING LIZARD", someone changing their physical appearance is where the line gets drawn? 😂

+1, if every game mechanic was taken literally and nobody payed heed to the SPIRIT of the rule, then we'd just be NRP 2.0

read into Lore And I dont Think a simple class D has the Ability to shape shift :] my defence is about me Being accused of metagaming so i see no right in accusing me When his own video shows someone else do it but to kyles logic why dont we just ban everyone who was around him at the time for meta game xoxo Richardson :]