kenopsia

Metagaming

2 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Yeah but by the same logic if black shirt , Kevlar vest , black pants is aos and a CI changes into Tan suit and no vest you could still cuff him since it wasn't a disguise change but a clothes change , that's just not how it works.

That said i don't know who's directly at fault for this 

Basically a B7 cuffed him i dont Know how this was mine or Drakans Fault but well see how Xunt or another SMT sees this xoxo Richardson :]

5 minutes ago, Breadmare said:

Basically a B7 cuffed him i dont Know how this was mine or Drakans Fault but well see how Xunt or another SMT sees this xoxo Richardson :]

Yeah i don't think you are in the wrong here , i think that b7 and the lt that randomly sussed a black guy in EZ have meta'd

-1 Josh didn't do anything that could be considered metagaming , he is a bit confused on disguise rules but he has neither cuffed nor sussed kyle . If anything this request should be targeting the LT and B7 that were just "Civ in EZ kinda sus , gotta cuff"

Edited by Fayne™
1 minute ago, Fayne™ said:

Yeah i don't think you are in the wrong here , i think that b7 and the lt that randomly sussed a black guy in EZ have meta'd

tbh you are the first Person Who doesnt take my ic acting into OOC thank you seb xoxo Richardson

Just now, Breadmare said:

read into Lore And I dont Think a simple class D has the Ability to shape shift :] my defence is about me Being accused of metagaming so i see no right in accusing me When his own video shows someone else do it but to kyles logic why dont we just ban everyone who was around him at the time for meta game xoxo Richardson :]

If you read into the lore, SCPs 173 and 096 would never ever be kept at the same site, and the O5 Council members wouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything slightly anomalous (just as 2 examples). Obviously for gameplay reasons, some logical liberties need to be taken otherwise the server would be a total borefest.

Just now, Sean Rowland said:

If you read into the lore, SCPs 173 and 096 would never ever be kept at the same site, and the O5 Council members wouldn't be allowed anywhere near anything slightly anomalous (just as 2 examples). Obviously for gameplay reasons, some logical liberties need to be taken otherwise the server would be a total borefest.

yea i know but Changing your appearance And as Class d to avoid AOS again i didnt do anything about it i was just a bystander all i did was argue in Ooc which he then i think got salty about so i dont know why he wants me banned for this?

2 minutes ago, Breadmare said:

yea i know but Changing your appearance And as Class d to avoid AOS again i didnt do anything about it i was just a bystander all i did was argue in Ooc which he then i think got salty about so i dont know why he wants me banned for this?

just to clarify no ban just warn

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

2 minutes ago, Breadmare said:

Yeah I totally get what you're saying, it's just one of those things that you've gotta suspend a bit of logic for I guess. Just for the record, I don't think you should be punished over it or anything 🙂 I see where your logic was coming from

11 minutes ago, kenopsia said:

just to clarify no ban just warn

Wait Kyle let me break this down , the metagaming rule forbids you from using OOC information in RP, Josh never did anything in RP that would warrant a warn for metagaming . 

He started arguing in LOOC but even if he was wrong about what he was saying it shouldn't matter on a Metagaming warn.

You could make the argument that he was the only one not metagaming , in RP he pointed out mutiple times that a civ could be in EZ and there was no reason to cuff him , when you were cuffed by that B7 and brought to EZ big Josh acted with the information he had gathered IC which were a black guy cuffed for possibly being hostile (this info came due to metagaming caused by the LT and the B7 but Josh IC wouldn't have know this)

Therefore no matter what agrument ensued in LOOC and no matter who was in the right or wrong , his actions in carachter never used informations he could have gathered OOC , thus no metagaming. 

I conclusion you were metagamed by the B7 and the LT , and if you wanna be more strict only the B7 that cuffed you should be warned for metagaming.

Edited by Fayne™
13 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Wait Kyle let me break this down , the metagaming rule forbids you from using OOC information in RP, Josh never did anything in RP that would warrant a warn for metagaming . 

He started arguing in LOOC but even if he was wrong about what he was saying it shouldn't matter on a Metagaming warn.

You could make the argument that he was the only one not metagaming , in RP he pointed out mutiple times that a civ could be in EZ and there was no reason to cuff him , when you were cuffed by that B7 and brought to EZ big Josh acted with the information he had gathered IC which were a black guy cuffed for possibly being hostile (this info came due to metagaming caused by the LT and the B7 but Josh IC wouldn't have know this)

Therefore no matter what agrument ensued in LOOC and no matter who was in the right or wrong , his actions in carachter never used informations he could have gathered OOC , thus no metagaming. 

I conclusion you were metagamed by the B7 and the LT , and if you wanna be more strict only the B7 that cuffed you should be warned for metagaming.

Thanks for your insight

The people in EZ big [mainly Drakan and Josh] agreed with the B7 and just proceeded with the arrest and execution

I realize that B7 and maybe others have also metagamed

Although I said that nobody saw me change disguises that was pretty much ignored by everybody who collectively came to the conclusion that I [black man] was the same person as the Asian man who killed SD.

The situation is just very scuffed and confusing, it's all of EZ hunting me down for no reason, but I still don't understand why Josh thought I could still be AOS'd which resulted in the B7 cuffing me in the first place.

So I hope Josh understands what he did wrong and fixes his attitude and doesn't tell people to shut the fuck up next time people stand up for themselves and try to explain a rule

I'll leave it to staff to decide who should get warned (if any)

RIP BOZO 

2 minutes ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Civilian still Civilian, you didn't change your disguise.

(Even if this is accepted, you can't even warn him for Meta-gaming) 

Civilian is civilian but an asian man isn't black

RIP BOZO 

17 minutes ago, kenopsia said:

Thanks for your insight

The people in EZ big [mainly Drakan and Josh] agreed with the B7 and just proceeded with the arrest and execution

I realize that B7 and maybe others have also metagamed

Although I said that nobody saw me change disguises that was pretty much ignored by everybody who collectively came to the conclusion that I [black man] was the same person as the Asian man who killed SD.

The situation is just very scuffed and confusing, it's all of EZ hunting me down for no reason, but I still don't understand why Josh thought I could still be AOS'd which resulted in the B7 cuffing me in the first place.

So I hope Josh understands what he did wrong and fixes his attitude and doesn't tell people to shut the fuck up next time people stand up for themselves and try to explain a rule

I'll leave it to staff to decide who should get warned (if any)

again I did not support any action towards arresting you I just watched as the B7 unit and Lt grabbed you and arrested you for some reason I never said in comms any civ is AOS neither did i say it to the B7 all i did was Complain about it in OOC Meaning I did not meta game at the execution i was just excited Since Executions are fucking awseome and as later found out by E11 CMD you were a d-class so my char saw nothing wrong with execution its purely Ooc that i said you could be arrested but i didnt neither did i encourange to so if you want someone warned i got the Name of the B7 unit still i dont find it reasonable to get me or drakan warned as Bread and John said civ stays civ Seb Made my Day By Protecting me and looking at the whole thing as a spectator rather as a particapant :] xoxo Richardson

1 minute ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Doesn't matter, your disguise remained the same, and it doesn't even make any sense in RP how you change your ethnicity. 

Attacker identity was confirmed by SD to be an Asian man

The rules state:

1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises.

It is not a matter of this makes sense or not, it is a matter of me being recognized after I change my disguise

RIP BOZO 

1 minute ago, kenopsia said:

The rules state:

1.4.1.6: If somebody changes disguise, you cannot who they are based on appearance or voice unless you witness them change disguises.

It is not a matter of this makes sense or not, it is a matter of me being recognized after I change my disguise

Pretty sure you edited that or it just looks really weird and is misspelled 

5 minutes ago, kenopsia said:

The rules state:

You didn't change your disguise, I don't think you understand what a disguise is, you going over to the wardrobe and clicking some random cosmetic changes isn't you changing your disguise, you're still a Civilian.  

I'm not going to reply anymore, but my -1 still stands. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png