Joel Mikeson

Give Foundation members more stuff to do when litteraly nothing is happening

Hey so im making this post while im playing as an NU7 and there is litteraly nothing to do, all we can do is walk around the facility for like an hour and there is nothing available to do to ease the eternal boredom, so this is why im making this suggestion, probs will get denied but worth a try i guess.

My suggestion is to Add stuff for the foundation members to do, like add Board games or card games, chess is there but there's litteraly only that and no one else wants to play, i have litteraly only found 1 good addon but i think there are more on the workshop, idk :

A playable Piano https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104548572

25 minutes ago, Toriwarior٣٠٠٥٥ said:

as an everyday scp rp player I can tell you that adding a piano would not solve anything!

Alhamdulillah it is Alexander Christof! Please come back and do events, brother.

In terms of the suggestion, there's not much point adding a piano into the server, as I doubt many people here know how to play a virtual piano, so it'll just kinda be sitting there being useless.

There's a lot of stuff you can do to ease the unending boredom that Nu-7 brings, for example. Why not write a plan for what you're going to do? Interact with people, chat with them, spread rumors around instead of just waiting for something to happen. Roleplay is always avaliable no matter what job you're playing but sometimes you just gotta be the one to start it.

just punch through his fucking head

Literal definition of SWEP dependent players. Also I mean you are playing a task force job which is pretty much full on active rp job. So unless a braindead CI raid is happening, you need to arrest someone or go get yourself killed on the surface nothing much will happen. Just sounds like you might need to play different roles like a GOI or researcher.

Edited by Fixer

Chess and Checker's aren't in the game since it's causing crashes and I do understand that sometimes you can get bored out of your ass while playing Nu-7 or a foundation job but in that case you can ya know make trainings or go to the surface and set up a plan and FOB or maybe talk to the mayor and align him to the "75th Rangers", you can do all sorts of shit and make up stuff that fun, for example you can host in-game game nights where you can send a link to a game such as CAH or Skribbl and get to chat with people!

Either switch job or do stuff on Nu-7 that isn't you just afk in cafe waiting for raid

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic