In-game names:

CE PFT Colonel Scott

Steam Name:

Scott

Steam ID:  

STEAM_0:1:190906871

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I live in Scotland so my timezone is BST (UTC+0)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes And Yes

Current total game-time on the server:

5w 4d 1hr

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Colonel, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have A good quality Mic and use it all the time

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the server first in February 2019 and took a break until October 2020 when I came back 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:
I Use all 3 but forums less often than the rest.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.): 

I have 3 warns - 1 for Prop Climb, 1 for FailRP and 1 for Job Abuse from December last year.  https://imgur.com/n7I9ZQN 

State the role of staff on the server:

The Role of staff on the server is to make sure that everyone is following the rules and if rules are being broken to punish said person. They are to take care of OOC issues like getting your ship deleted or Pulling you out of a wall. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:

I have Read through all of the server rules more than once

List of all previous server staff experience: 

I Don't have any previous Staff Experience On Gmod but know basic ULX

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: 

Yes I Fully Understand that I am able to be demoted

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 

If it was a staff claim I would claim it TP and Ask the Player if he knows the name of the guy shooting clones if he doesn't know I would alert other staff that there is a might be a dude shooting people up and I would check logs to see if there where any deaths/kills, If there was I would then Get the guys name and TP him into the staff room I and ask him why he is shooting people, tell him that it is against server rules and either warn him for RDM or ban him for MRDM. If The Person who made the claim knows the guys name I would check logs to see if the guy was lying if not I would do as I did in the last situation, If he was lying I would warn him for Lying to Staff.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 

I would Ask batt to send NCO+ to train cadets through the PM's, If they don't I would Go To the Cadet in question and Ask in Out of character if anybody wants to train some cadets, If nobody answers AGAIN I would bring a random NCO+ to train the cadet, If they Still don't respond I return them and bring somebody else to train them

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: 

If He only shot them once its an In Character Situation, So I would alert CG and let them deal with it accordingly. Whereas if he continuously shot the guy on purpose I would take him away and ask why he was shooting the person, if he doesn't answer I would warn him for ARDM or if killed the guy RDM.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 

If I'm taking a claim It doesn't matter as I'm in an OOC situation. But I mean if I'm walking around just chilling I would probably just walk past but if I was in a serious IC Situation I would Probably tell him after to remember that you are to Salute 2nd LT and above.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would send him a link to server rules and bring his attentions to the fact that if anyone attempts to find a loophole in these rules they will result in a harsher punishment

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 

I would tell them in detail why I need to punish them, If they start Disrespecting me I would tell him that that's disrespect to staff and that its a warn able offence and if he continues I'm gonna have to Add DTS to his list of punishments. If he thinks he was unfairly warned I would send him a link to the form where he can make an unban/unwarn Request

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Even In my short time in the server with my zero experience staffing on Garry's mod, I feel that I have a good reputation within star wars RP, I've made Lots of friends, I feel that I lead by example and I had a mingy past but I've fixed that and moved on.

I think I stand out against The other Applicants Because I am extremely determined to be better at every single little thing I do, My philosophy is that I you can never do something perfectly but you can try your hardest to get there, and that Is what I do

I may Be younger and less experienced than other applicants and I know that experience is everything but I truly believe that I have gain So much experience over the past 6 months that I have been on the server. 

I have at this point five weeks on the serer and this may not be much compared to other applicants but I improve this time every single week and I am pushing to make sure I'm getting up there in the big numbers. 

Now for the final paragraph, In my time on the server I have gotten to know lots of people and made some good friends, I like to think I've made myself know on the server even if Its because of my bad piloting skills. I would like to say thank you for reading through my staff application and I hope you will leave some honest feedback for me

Thanks! - Scott

image.png

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1/Neutral

Active
OK Playtime
OK application

Barely hitting the word minimum on the last section
Not a lot experience on the server or at staffing

Current Ranks:
GM Lieutenant Commander | Event Planner

Past Ranks:
GM COL | Battalion 2nd LT | GM SOF LCOL

image0.png

Neutral

It's a good staff application you answered what you needed to well, as Ravolta said you just about hit the word minimum could've said a lot more about yourself there and why you would be a better pick than others.

Other than that just try to get your in-game playtime up and focus on getting towards hierarchy, ARC, or battalion to show dedication.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Neutral

- You have an OK playtime and a good good staff application (Except for the question regarding why they should pick you for staff which is mostly just filler in the last part. I would have loved to see a bit more on different reasons to pick you instead of explainations on your past. It is good to mention them and explain them a bit but not for your entire answer especially with the last paragraph not having anything related to why they should pick you.)

- As Clopter said I would recommend you to try to get a higher rank which can show more of your dedication which is important to join the staff team.

Current Ranks

🐸

+1

- Good App

- You have changed a lot in your time while in CE, I think the fact you got accepted into battalion proves that.

Good Luck.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Has asked to close his app, wants to apply for EP instead.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO