Geovani

Geovani's 2nd Staff App

+1

dude, how does this guy not have staff already. been CT Hierachy for soo long, and is very serious tho...

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

As a member of SMT, I see Geovani as a superb applicant. Geovani has been committed to the Clone Trooper regiment ever since his return which clearly proves strength and competence in commitment.

Geovani also has experience in the use of ULX and Admin Permissions, although we have transitioned to SAM’s, ULX is very similar and shows that Geovani can be trusted with such ability.

The application itself is also great, and I believe having a Commander of such a tough regiment to control would be very beneficial to not only the regiment, but also the server as some admins may not be able to see or handle situations that Geovani sees every single day, Geovani is a great applicant.

Goodluck! 

former ct 2245 bong

+1 Good Commander and i think ULX will help him improve trainings within CT 

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve