Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Jon Bovi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:225731395

Current rank on the server: Col

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 3 weeks 4 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes many times

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)

I am passionate about my work. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best. In my last job, this passion led me to challenge myself daily and learn new skills that helped me to do better work. I am ambitious and driven. I thrive on challenge and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive towards. I’m not comfortable with settling, and I’m always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness. I am an excellent communicator. I pride myself on making sure people have the right information because it drives better results. 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CG Col Boss

Highest rank obtained: Col

What current rank do you have: Col

What is your current regiment: CG

What should we pick you for Battalion: 

I would be a great choice for battalion due to my seriousness when it comes to RP. I have always enjoyed RPing as whatever role I play, being CG many times I have learned the proper rules of the server inside and out, I RP the to the full extent and rarely break character. Battalion is the peak of RP opportunity and I would utilize the power and responsibility to keep the server running smoothly and ensure that there is always someone competent to lead the base in times when a leader is needed.

Obviously lots of people say this but I have lead events as CG the leading aspect is there for me so I am coming in with an advantage, obviously its a lot different but having that minor experience is still better than nothing. Also being CG means that I have an authoritative role on the base so I can enforce the rules and teach others, this is good experience readying for battalion as it is a great advantage coming in and already knowing all the rules beforehand.

I am also a strategic and quick thinker. I type fast which will be good for leading events, especially during my officer cadet period. I find the idea of outsmarting the enemy and leading the base into battle fun and I would put my effort into finding out the best tactics to win the event.

I am also generally a friendly guy. I would take time to get to know the people in Battalion as I know sometimes they can get quite isolated from each other and also when the time comes I would get to know my supervised regiment and create a good bond with them.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:

Battalion are the leaders of the base. There job is to not be a regiment on their own and fight with the rest of us it is their responsibility, their duty and my honor to lead our base in battle and strategies using their wit and smart to out maneuver the enemy and ultimately bring the Republic to a swift and decisive victory against our enemies and anyone who dares to challenge us.

Not only do they take on the momentous task of leading the GAR to victory they are also in charge of running the base when on defcon 5. One of their vital roles is the granting and denying the requests of everyone on base, they must make sure that training rooms aren’t being used and that people are properly using them. They also keep control of the airspace, they grant and deny taking off and must check the landing codes of unknown people that may be a threat to our base, they have authority to order Jedi to land, which enhances their abilities of controlling the airspace.

They are also entrusted in gaining a supervised regiment once they reach the rank of Warrant officer, they work with the hierarchy in ensuring their regiment is running smoothly and effectively and not failing. They are middlemen between the admirals and hierarchy and will report how the  regiment is doing directly to them.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) Negatory, only kicked from a regiment for inactivity I believe a year ago, however I am back to WG and here to stay!

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I respect the seriousness of battalion and wish to uphold the standards, as the leaders of the base I expect nothing less and I will give you nothing less.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? When battalion are not in combat they are defcon 5 on the base, their regulation is that they must wear their uniform and not their armour unless in a  training or leaving MB. 

Their main focus is to grant and deny and manage the base making sure everything is running smoothly and act as an impartial moderator in certain situations when a higher ranking opinion is needed.

Battalion can also host training's with their supervised regiment or open training's to keep the standards of their regiment and base up to top standard. They may also host SIM league matches when asked.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

1. Lead a base attack using advert only

2. Host a debrief

3. Conduct a mandatory training with a regiment of my choice

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

The Co-leader is responsible for assisting the leading Battalion in every way they can. They must remember that they are not the leading battalion so should not be leading on voice amp or intervening with the leading battalion’s orders at all.

They should be doing stuff ranging from reading the call outs and finding enemy positions to inform the leading battalion or simply grant and deny the smaller requests that are less detrimental.

Anything else:  Thanks for reading

+1

Well made application. Seems dedicated to join battalion. Also seems like a nice guy who has gotten some good community feedback so good luck!

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1

Nice lad, Active, Good IC Rank, also a good application.

Would be a good pick for battalion overall.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1 

i realise my +1 doesn't mean a whole lot because i'm only CG SO, however as someone who is in the same reg as him,  boss would make an exceptional battalion member, he is an excellent leader and great person overall. very hard working, and dedicated to the server. 

+1

-My past experience with him was quite possitive and he is a helpful guy.

-Decent playtime and detailed application

-Lad.

Please don't make your text so gigantic.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1
Good lad
Cadet trained me!
High Rank

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO