Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Scott

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:190906871

Current rank on the server: Colonel

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 5w 6d 1h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I Do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) Hello My name is Scott, I'm Fourteen and I'm from the great country of Scotland. I have lived here for 14 years to this date exactly and even though I was born in Yorkshire, I class myself as Scottish. I was forced into Starwars RP in February of 2019 by my friend. I played for about a month then decided to leave, I then came back in October or November of last year and now here I am pretty much

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CE PFT Colonel Scott

Highest rank obtained: Colonel

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment: The Combat Engineers

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I think I Should Be Picked For Battalion because I have Shown That I Can be a good leader and make the best out of a bad situation.
I Feel that My Greatest Strengths are Always pushing to make myself better at everything that I do and pushing myself to outperform everyone. I Think that if I do get Battalion I will make sure that I am doing everything to make myself the best battalion I Can be. Even Though My age could play a factor in why I wouldn't get battalion, I still think I have a good chance of getting into it and I hope I do. Another reason why I think I would be good in battalion is because I Am very active I would say I get and average of 60-70 hours a week as I have literally nothing else to do, this means that I can be on to help anyone out, do early morning grants and lead early events. Even though I'm a bit younger than you would probably want I hope this doesn't effect my chances of becoming battalion as I have proven I can be mature and 
trustworthy. all in all I think you should pick me for battalion because I am Active, Competent and always pushing myself to become better than I ever have been.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) The Roles and responsibilities of battalion are as follows, battalion need to be active and competent. They are there to keep the base running smoothly and do some occasional trainings for everyone on base to enjoy. They Need to know whether People from the Combat Engineers are able to go out on a personal flight training unsupervised and they need to know the same for Green Company and the galactic marines are able to go out on a PGHT. Other responsibilities include Leading events to a high standard and Helping people when they need it and being some of the highest ranking people on base this means that they ae the word of reason and they are there to fix problems not make them and stuff like that

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) No I have not been kicked banned or demoted to my knowledge

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I Completely understand that battalion is one of the most disciplined Rank and that they are extremely respectable

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) when not leading the battalion will assist the regiment they are supervising without compromising them. Lets say you are the supervisor of CE you would be able to assist them in the generator room but you shouldn't give commands to them as you are not leading them they have a designated leader you are simply there to assist. If you aren't supervising a regiment you will probably be in the frontlines helping there

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1. Leading a successful event to a high standard

2. Hosting a successful debrief after said event

3. Completing a training that involves faces formations and questions

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The Co-Leader is there to assist the leading battalion if anything goes wrong. they are also there to Grant and deny thing such as deploying tanks or Sending Fighters Up.

Anything else: Thanks For reading through my battalion app!.

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1

As your supervisor I interact with you a lot, and you have shown me you are a nice guy.

I have seen your leadership skills first hand, and they are swift and authoritative (Plus you actually boss Archer around).

You obviously actually want Battalion as this is your 3rd good quality application now.

And I think at this moment you are more than ready for the step to battalion, you've been Colonel for a good couple of months and have performed well in CE from my point of view.

Good Luck.

Edited by MS/Skerrt

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1

- Good application

- He has shown dedication by being in CE for such a long time and a good playtime as well

- Third application also shows dedication

- I havent interacted with you too much but I think you would be a great fit for battalion so good luck mate :))

Current Ranks

🐸

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO