Sir Ulfric Oswald II

Mr.Hares 096 App

Application Template

RP-Name: Ryan Scott

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42223862

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 6 days however I have been playing scp rp for a number of years

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): I have two warnings one for ARDM and one for accidental RDM proof below

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/48624870967364549/

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, I actively read the rules every week or two for a refresher just so its up to date in my mind.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: When not breached I would sit in my cell in the corner and stay in a docile state, I would make sure not to force people to look at my face.

If someone does see my face and it is following the rules then I would breach and to and kill the target along with anyone else who does look at my face, once the target is killed I would sit in the position of the killed target crying and remain motionless in a docile state

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:  Yes, I am on almost every day and i would love to bring good roleplay to the server with the terrifying scp 096

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:  Containment procedures are as follows...In the event of 096 breaching its CC all 096-1's must be terminated or killed by the scp when done SCP 096 will go into a docile state which will give MTF teams a chance to bag 096 by placing a bag over its head and take it to its CC ASAP

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I would first begin my distress state making it obvious that someone has seen my face by using pac3 to scream moan and cover my face after around 1 minute of this I would continue to breach and go after my target that is if MTF have not terminated it however if I reach my target I would kill it then sit in the location that they where killed and go back into a docile state

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): I believe it is a good RP scenario, Because they have looked at 096's face there is no escape from death if this is done, however I would go after the nearest target as they are closer because 096 is not smart, it would kill those who seen its face close by then go to harder targets

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: If they have seen my face and I am not bagged then I will attack the one that seen me, it does not matter if it was a mistake the fact is that they seen my face so they will die

Edited by Mr.Hare
While C-p the template it did not copy the last question