Galaxy

Unban appeal

My In-Game name: Think ''masterking'' 
STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:455148988

Steam Name: Galaxy

What is the reason for your ban: Have no clue, was a long time ago so i cant remember anything

How long were you banned for: Perma, November 24th 2019

Name of the staff member who banned you: does not state so kinda no point in asking that

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Well it was a pretty long time ago and i think most of us have already moved on unless the 12 year olds are still on my ass trying to get me for everything i do, I want to come back to the server cause i recently got into Garrys mod cause i just vibed on Gta 5 and some other dope games, im not trying to be sarcastic here or anything but the ban was literally 2019, i was 13 at that time, not suprised i got banned tbh but im here for a change. Accept or deny either way i tried for the 50th time.

( also if the admins are just gonna show my bans and talk shit just dont comment at all, also been getting a lot of ''he was a minge and ruined the disguise outfit stuff'' honestly just grow up, yeah i kinda ruined it but i just used it as an advantage point from perspective, anyways thats all ive got, im not here looking to get yelled at or anything, just for an admin to either accept or deny it, either way it doesent effect me.

Well it has been a long time ago, but the way that this appeal was writen doesn't really tell me much about the fact, that you have indeed changed for the better, since stating:

4 hours ago, MasterKing said:

i was 13 at that time, not suprised i got banned tbh

is not exactly an excuse. Another thing is that you are disrepecting staff by this statment even if it isn't meant in a offensive way.

4 hours ago, MasterKing said:

also if the admins are just gonna show my bans and talk shit just dont comment at all, also been getting a lot of ''he was a minge and ruined the disguise outfit stuff'' honestly just grow up,

Overall the entire ban appeal was writen in a way, that makes me fell that you don't care if you get unbanned or not.

(might change the rating once staff clarifies for what you have been banned.)

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

Denied

By reading that it doesn't really seem like you’ve changed much. Haven’t owned up to what you did instead just made excuses like every other of your unban appeals and cried about other people not wanting you to come back.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO