LeoPinty

Site director application

In-Game Name: Deandre Morris

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:1:130029388 ]

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 1W 21H 24M

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:  Internal Security Department,  Police Superintendent on Riverside police rp.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel like I will be a good site director because I have a superior amount of experience and time in Gmod. I know the rules like the back of my hand and I have spectacular leadership skills.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The role of the Site Director on site is to control over everything in the site, often making sure things go smoothly. The Site Director is also responsible for what happens to SCPs (Mostly in the event of a breach.)

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is essentially the overwatch of the entire Foundation, consisting of 13 members, the O5 Council is the most senior part of the Foundation. The O5 Council overrules the Site Director and is essentially the bosses of the entire Foundation.

image.thumb.png.d047c00cea408875e2a4f464185746d0.png

Your app is really under-detailed, and I have no idea who you are.
-1 for the following reasons:

• Bad grammar
  • Incorrect amount of O5 Council members
  • Insanely under-detailed app. You literally have 2 sentences in every section.
On 4/9/2021 at 2:29 PM, Serafim Ivonov said:

Your app is really under-detailed, and I have no idea who you are.
-1 for the following reasons:

• Bad grammar
  • Incorrect amount of O5 Council members
  • Insanely under-detailed app. You literally have 2 sentences in every section.

Really there are 13 O5 member 

-1 reason stand above

I try my best that somebody like me

U sure u in isd? I've not seen you on before and I basically main isd

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

you stated you were in ISD, but none of the agents saw you or even know about you.
im assuming it was from another server but i dont think you can state that in your app since this is a whole different server with a whole different system. 
as the other people said, never saw you in game. Try to get more Reputation among the community because this is a really high ranking job youre applying to.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

On 4/9/2021 at 3:11 AM, LeoPinty said:

Internal Security Department,  Police Superintendent on Riverside police rp.

Bruh  "Riverside Police rp"

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

What the question means is leadership roles IN THIS SERVER

seal GIF

Neutral

Good playtime on server

Application shows bare minimum of what an SD is and what O5 is. Could be more detailed.

Claimed to have ISD WL yet many people here saying you haven't, is concerning if you are lying, or possibly on another server/past rank as you said you have just got back into SCPRP. If you could show proof of this to put down people's doubts would be useful. Also Riverside PD is different to SCP RP and there is no proof you have had that either and it cannot be checked, however despite what others are saying it is a leadership role and shows you can lead people if it is true.

Overall, if you gave proof of your past WL experiences and also put some more detail into your application, you'd have a +1 from me. Or just do one of the two and I'd support your WL Application. However if you have tried lying to get onto the position I doubt the WL manager will trust you with the WL.

Good luck on your application.

34 minutes ago, Serafim Ivonov said:

Doesn't matter if it works for you or not, in the O5 app page it states that O5-13 is an invalid subject

O5 lore is so complicated that no one knows, there are lots of tales that include O5-13 as actual overseer, but at the same time, they say it doesn't exist, for fuck sakes, the O5 page is literally written by the Black Queen. 

Just let it go. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

3 hours ago, Serafim Ivonov said:

Doesn't matter if it works for you or not, in the O5 app page it states that O5-13 is an invalid subject

Firstly it does because I am accepting and denying these apps. Secondly we are talking about lore that is cannon and not cannon at the same time. It is not that serious and you are blowing it out of proportion for no reason. Now if I said it doesn't matter to me whether people choose to say there are 12 or 13 then it doesn't matter to me when I choose to accept or deny an app.

Edited by Fixer
8 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

O5 lore is so complicated that no one knows, there are lots of tales that include O5-13 as actual overseer, but at the same time, they say it doesn't exist, for fuck sakes, the O5 page is literally written by the Black Queen. 

Just let it go. 

O5-13 is real in the Ouroboros cycle where he is the one who made the deal but also in other documents it says that O5-13 is a piece of computer that just exists
(and also the O5 are SCP-5200-J instances)

Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY
18 hours ago, Fixer said:

Firstly it does because I am accepting and denying these apps. Secondly we are talking about lore that is cannon and not cannon at the same time. It is not that serious and you are blowing it out of proportion for no reason. Now if I said it doesn't matter to me whether people choose to say there are 12 or 13 then it doesn't matter to me when I choose to accept or deny an app.

Apologies, I didn't realize you were the application manager

Who's doing stuf

seal GIF