Duck Daniels

My application for SCP-096 Whitelist

RP-Name: Duck Daniels 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70110456

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): At The time of writing this I currently have 4 days and 1 hour

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 
warnmsx.thumb.png.cc69c1765bcaa1743c35dc75b74f8966.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:
I've read all rules for the SCP RP server and i undestand each one. While i did break 2 rules i will make sure to strictly follow the Rules and not break any again.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:
Yes I have read the rules of this scp and understand all of them.  Providing examples below:

Example 1. A Foundation member entered my Containment Chamber and tries to forcefully breach me by looking at my face and running away towards other people. That is against the rules and i must report that person to the staff and ignore him as my target.

Example 2. After i've breached and killed SCP-096-1 i must sit down facing the orientation i terminated it in. That means i may not move around or face other sides in order to get more kills or attempt a MassRDM I may only enter a rage state again if somebody looked at my face while i was orientated the way while i was in Docile state.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:
I am able to play the job alot, It can range from 3 hours daily to 5 or 6. As for RP it shouldnt be a problem since i've sank countless hours into all sorts for Garry's mod RP servers. So in short, Yes 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
After a person has looked at SCP-096's Face either Trough a photo, video feed or looking at it normally, That person becomes SCP-096-1. SCP 096 Will enter a rage state making sure the target that seen it's face is successfully dead. After SCP-096-1 has been terminated by SCP-096, Mobile Task Forces must locate where SCP-096 Currently is. It is advised to block off the room it is in to prevent further accidents from happening such as staff looking at it's face further murdering more people. After it is located and Mobile Task Forces are near it. They must approach SCP-096 without looking at it. This can be done either by looking at the ground or by going in completly blind hoping to find it. Recontainment unit then must place something on it's head to prevent being seen by others. That item can range from non see trough bags, to Buckets. That item must be secured to prevent it from accidentally being removed further causing more accidents. SCP-096 must be extracted back to his containment cell and put in a corner of the room. While releasing SCP-096 you must look away from it's face preferably facing the ground. After SCP-096 has been released. Recontainment unit needs to leave the Containment Chamber and Close all doors shut behind it.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: 
The most important thing that matters to me is terminating SCP-096-1. I must follow it and successfully terminate it. If someone accidentally looked at my face while i was rushing towards SCP-096-1, I may only kill them after my original target is dead. After i dont have any more targets i must sit down and face the orientation i killed my last target in. I cannot use this as an excuse for MassRDM

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): 
In my opinion this is a good RP scenario, It only makes sense that i kill all SCP-096-1 Who looked at my face. Of course Terminating them in order of who looked at my face. I would consider it a fun/good rp since it gives them a feeling of impending doom.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I would not ignore it, I would kill the person who saw my face since they irreversibly became SCP-096-1 And i must terminate them. Then i would proceed with the RP As long as nobody else saw my face

Thank you for reading my application!

Denied
Your application is decent, however you direct messaged other group managers to check your application prior to getting more feedback or a response from 096 management. This falls under advertising, however a blacklist will not be issued.
You may reapply in 7 days.