Isaac Scott

Isaac Scott's 096 application.

RP-Name:Isaac Scott

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:3915638

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 5w 1d 20 hours

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): It was a mistake it was rdm-no ban as the admin understood i didnt mean to do it. ( bit of an old picture but i still have 1 warn)unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:Yes of course i have played the server for over 3 years and only have one warning

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Do not use third person or pac3 camera to look outside of your containment chamber. Only use the bypass swep trying to reach your target and do not use it with malicious purposes    

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Of course i spend around 20-30 hours on scprp a week to maintain all my wls and have good+ activity in most/all of them. I am good at rp i have a few wls that are passiverp related

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: The containment procedure is to first clear his path so no more 096-1's are made after that you make sure all 096-1's are terminated after 096-1 is dead you are supposed to to put a bag over 096's head and return him to his containment chamber. Making sure that no one looks at his face on the way or tries to stop you.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:I immiedietly go into rage mode and use the bypass swep to get to ez to get to my target once my target is dead it will go 2 ways. I will sit on the floor crying waiting for a containment team. Another way it goes is i sweep back around for anyone who saw my face on the way to ez then i sit down and cry after they are terminated waiting for containment

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): This is a good rp scenario as it shows how devastating 096 can be. It also gives Containment a job to do hunting down the people who saw my face to try and capture them before i make my way all around site.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I should hunt down the 096-1 as either way he had looked at my face accident or not. I do this because In lore 096 does not care who looks at his face goi,O5, site admin, security anyone he makes sure to kill them. 

+1

You appear to know what you need to do when you are playing as SCP-096 along with how it is meant be contained, this tells people that you have actually read up on the rules, lore and anything els you nay need to know for SCP-096

You do have a warning for RDM but I believe that was back when you first joined the server and did not know what RDM was hence why you have not got a ban for the RDM, as you have 1 warning and have not attended any other admin sits that resulted in you getting warned or banned I do believe you could make a good 096