Common Roleplay Name: 
Joe Conner

Steam Name:
PleaseDontEatMe

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:61146039

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):
7 w 1 d 23h

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.20f0275a9c090bd1b4219fe9459ab068.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

Spongebob Squarepants Money GIF
Also, MC&D is a unique GOI that I'd love to be apart of and engage in roleplay with others as. I always see them on the server having such unique roleplay experiences/scenarios and would like to engage in more roleplay on the server like so.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):
MC&D is a group which collects anomalies, then auctions them off to the highest bidder in order to make as much money as possible. MC&D has many locations around the world, but have originated from London. MC&D have numerous agents that gather anomalies from around the world. It's composed of many wealthy people.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:
MC&D is the only GOI that can currently sell weapons and items to others that they decide to to make as much money as possible. Unlike the CI, Sarkic, etc, who focus on causing chaos, destabilizing the Foundation and other reasons, MC&D's focus on making money. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:
First I'd find out what he actually knows about MC&D through one of my agents. If it turns out that they know too much about it and will tell everyone, I'd send my agents to silence them in order to maintain secrecy.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
Indeed I have multiple times and will do my best to follow them.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
1 hour ago, Rusty said:

he likes money, not as much as me though

Mr Krabs Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png