TheRedSpy

Unban Request #2

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Richard Digby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: Viktor Svetsken

Admin's steamID: Unknown.

Why did you get banned?: NITRP, FailRP and AMRDM.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well, as the one who banned me said, I've taken some time before appealing yet again and I do honestly think I can do better, I've learned from my actions and I've reflected back to the past and I've realised I was just a total asshole back then, but I know I can do better if you just give me the chance to do so. Please, give me a second chance.

Anything else?: I'm happy with peopling -1'ing but no need to talk about mental disabilities, autism etc etc, please just -1 it and get on with it if you want to, the rest is just unneeded. Also anything along the lines of it being moved off of a perma-ban is fine and I would be extremely thankful if I was no longer perma-banned.

Edited by TheRedSpy

more info needed to be honest,

when were you banned, what did you do to get banned and what does the admin think of this now

neutral until then, appeal seems fine and you seem honest but we don't know the nature of the ban

1 hour ago, Nathan Dixon said:

more info needed to be honest,

when were you banned, what did you do to get banned and what does the admin think of this now

neutral until then, appeal seems fine and you seem honest but we don't know the nature of the ban

I was banned around 2ish months ago and I got banned for being an asshole and using the E-11 Flamer job to run down the halls holding M1, and I'm not sure what he thinks but I did take his advice and reflected and I do know now that I was just a complete dickhead but I want to change for the better.

16 hours ago, Nathan Dixon said:

what did you do to get banned

https://streamable.com/v9802w

17 hours ago, TheRedSpy said:

Your name in-game: Richard Digby

You changed your name again since last unban? hiding something?

15 hours ago, TheRedSpy said:

being an asshole and using the E-11 Flamer job to run down the halls holding M1

I think you ment for trying to MRDM everyone you saw, sadly i didint screenshot you talking on chat but what you said was
 " i cant be banned for that cause im not RDMing anyone and Attempted MRDM isnt in rules"

I'm happy with peopling -1'ing but no need to talk about mental disabilities, autism etc etc, please just -1 it and get on with it if you want to, the rest is just unneeded.

If you are happy with disagreeing with you comming back then why do you want forgivness? you are criminally insane.

Please, give me a second chance.

You ask for a second chance when you tried to loophole the rules, had NITRP, tried to MRDM, and FailRP'd (might add in Trolling in there). 

2 minutes ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

You changed your name again since last unban? hiding something? - I can't remember the name I was banned on.

I think you ment for trying to MRDM everyone you saw, sadly i didint screenshot you talking on chat but what you said was - I just counted it as Mass FailRP because that was along the lines of what Viktor said in my previous appeal.
 " i cant be banned for that cause im not RDMing anyone and Attempted MRDM isnt in rules"

If you are happy with disagreeing with you comming back then why do you want forgivness? you are criminally insane. - I never said I don't want to come back, if I didn't why would I make this appeal?

You ask for a second chance when you tried to loophole the rules, had NITRP, tried to MRDM, and FailRP'd (might add in Trolling in there). 

22 hours ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

You changed your name again since last unban? hiding something?

I think you ment for trying to MRDM everyone you saw, sadly i didint screenshot you talking on chat but what you said was

If you are happy with disagreeing with you comming back then why do you want forgivness? you are criminally insane.

I think thats enough info stop whining NH2RP is a perma "perma" ban Be happy you didnt get that.

1-

I was on at the time, you ruined a bunch of RP, almost killed me which would have made me lose my anomaly powers and the RP I had been doing and the whole time you were bragging chat about your loopholes and clearly didn't have a care back then for anyone on the server at the time, so I don't see why we should care to give you a second chance.

I could maybe support it being moved off perma to something still quite long, however I do not believe you deserve to come back yet or at all really. 

You ruined a bunch of RP for people for your own self enjoyment and I dont see why you should be allowed back on into a community that you tried to annoy so you can have enjoyment on it again after ruining it for others.

Also just because you've been reflecting does not mean you deserve to be unbanned. If anything it's just showing it took you time to realise what you did was wrong and why people wanted you banned. All your reflection should be doing is showing you why you got perma banned.

Good luck on your ban appeal. Will see what others have to say.

Edited by Nio Deppilf

It is obvious that this was intended NH2RP / AMRDM.

Though your proceed to make a unban request within a rather short amount of time, which obviously shows that you have no intent at all to actually benefit any roleplay on the server. Unless you think running around with the flamethrower, flaming everybody in your way, is roleplay.

Edited by Kabasch

+1

I believe one's actions should define whom they are in the eyes of others. I'm also a believer in second chances. The chance to reform should be given to those that accept it truthfully.

(Besides we could always ban him again, if he acts up. Which should definitely be more permanent)

Edited by Avery Winters

uwu

Denied.

Has previously received a warning for the exact same conduct. Multiple FailRP warnings, ridiculously immature conduct.

8 warnings in less than a month.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"