John Synergy

SynergyJohn's Staff Application 21/04/21

Name: John Karpathakis

What country are you from?: Greece

How well do you speak and understand English?: Very well as it is my first language.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213581846

In-Game name(s): John Synergy, Agent Gnosis, John Axford, John Livingstone and variations of "Synergy"

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 5w 5d

Are you a VIP/PlatVIP?: PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do and I use it on any unit that does with me.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): While I will be copying from my previous app, I will add in more after the section as well as changing info as it is needed.

In short, I'm extremely active and dedicated. Over the time of lockdown, school, holidays and other things happening with the world right now, I've been playing near consistently for 3+ hours a day, only recently having a break to recuperate and playing other games with friends to not lose touch in between playing. In my previous tenure as staff I gave fair punishments and it ended with only valid bans and warns.

To not continue referring to my previous tenure, I'm currently a Job Manager for 096 and Sarkics on the server as well as being nearly unhealthily dedicated to the community. I am constantly looking for places to assist and already do currently assist with some in-character interactions as well as being Discord Support, a role I've been dedicating myself to during the period where I could not play. While I do feel my demotion was partially unfair, I still understand that it was not the correct course of action and my conduct is far better now. Part of me being staff was also that helping of the members of the community, where I assist with any issues the playerbase had and currently still do. To sum it up, I feel I am helpful and dedicated enough to be accepted back onto the team. While I have lost my Foundation Administration positions, I still carry over that knowledge of the server dynamic from my time with them.

A lot of what I can say in the final paragraph can be identical to the other ones but I'll change it up a bit. I'll first say that I apologize profusely for putting a bad light on the staff team at the time and I wish to make amends to attempt this again. While my activity in the last week has been lacking I can say that it will improve, and this is the way for me to improve myself again.

How long will you be able to play per day?: At least 3 hours a day, more on the holidays.

Any past experience as staff?: Admin here, Admin on various other servers and Head Admin on Imperium Gaming.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
1 Warning for AccidentalRDM due to a misscommunication in Teamspeak involving an anomaly while we were playing GOC. Some people were saying "Guns up" and "(inaudible) him down", which looked to me like "Gun him down". 

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I do.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): Well, copying this part too cause I loved my own format. Edited it to fit the current server.

SCP-RP is a server based around the running of a site, not focusing solely on breaches like other servers or games. There are breaches that can occur, at which point there are relevant RP jobs that go and contain it. The Foundation is faced with challenges each day in the form of Groups of Interest, events that occur, and in addition to this, the surface in general provides another variable to the Foundation.
Surface.
There are Groups of Interest that work both with and against the Foundation and they must constantly be vigilant. Anomalies spawning on the surface can work both to the advantage and disadvantage of whoever finds them, and as such Field Agents and GOI members must be careful about which anomaly they leave.
The Groups of Interest present on the server all have different relations with each other, and as such all of them play a part in what the Foundation has to manage, or ignore. 
With the addition of Sarkics and UIU, this means that there will be more complicated relations and there will be relation triangles of sorts where "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", as well as new roleplay opportunities for all involved.
Groups of Interest missions.
There are currently 4 Groups of Interest on the server, those groups being: Unusual Incidents Unit, Marshall Carter and Dark Ltd, Sarkics (Adytum's Gate) and the Chaos Insurgency. With the common goals of the UIU and Foundation, they are not much of a problem as they leave each other alone for the most part (assumed currently at least), however the other two are actively sanctioned by the Foundation for their goals and their methodology for such. While RP may be present, these present more of a combat threat to the Foundation, hence their Mobilized Task Forces always having to stay sharp and respond to these threats.
With new groups added, this causes the missions of these GOI's to shift from only interacting with Foundation to having interactions with others on the surface, keeping the server as a universe, rather than orbiting the Foundation. There are other groups that may pop up with ??? characters and they differ in mission, either assisting or hindering the Foundation, and it provides an extra layer of care needed.
Events
Along with the running of the site and management of internal and external threats, new threats may present themselves in the form of events, causing disarray or unification in the Foundation. This all keeps the RP new and allows others to think about consequences of their actions, of ignoring something, or the prospect of dealing with it. These events may take the form of a Pro-Foundation entity wishing to help combat a larger threat, or an anomalously-aligned entity wishing death upon those who seek to contain it.
Foundation
The Foundation has developed its current rank structure on the server over a long while, and has become a streamlined machine in which every department and MTF unit plays a part.
The Foundation Administration is comprised of those who command both internal and external units in order to maintain both internal and external security to the Foundation. An example of this is the Head of External Affairs being tasked with dealing in cover-ups for the veil of secrecy on the surface.
The Task Forces have also become specialized, namely the fact that Nu-7 had undergone a WL and numbers buff, becoming a well-oiled combat unit fit for defending against the mass amount of enemies the Foundation has. B-7 and E-11 have the same jobs however E-11 is able to do covert missions on the surface. It's these little things that make up the nuances for the Foundation's everyday running without them being disadvantaged or underprepared. With the A-1 update that happened recently, it provides that looming watcher over the other MTF's, not necessarily meant to appease them. This is another dynamic relation in which A-1 has its own mission to protect and listen to the Overseers directly and cares not for if the others hinder them, as their mission comes first.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I do and I have endeavored to never falter when it came to them, and over the last 4 months I have exactly that.

Here is my warnings and playtime screenshots.

image.png.99430af77f0894aaed7e789ecde9df9c.png

image.thumb.png.a4be781d75ece0eae48512b1705238bd.png

image.thumb.png.814b2de45929ee91a8ff9004759c7dbd.png

Neutral Application is ok but if you where denied dont copy the app you where obviously denied for a reason other that that wish you luck!

Edited by Rocky
8 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Neutral Application is ok but if you where denied dont copy the app you where obviously denied for a reason other that that wish you luck!

They were denied for being demoted from staff about a month before hand

37 minutes ago, Benny Wickers said:

"Now to repent for your sins you're going to the top of the map"

Tbh glad you bought it up, shows improvement. I highly doubt synergy would make the same wrong decisions he made last time as although being a dopey gay greek guy he does know how to learn from mistakes.

I think he would be good as staff and should help with some shortages

Just dont be an idiot this time

(also why put your real name in staff app lolol)

I am here to launder money

neutral

decent guy

weither or not hes staff material is up for determination to me

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

I completely support this individual to become staff once again. I believe he has contributed substantially to the community and should not be restricted from further contributions. 

(Also i think he learnt his lesson not toss people into the sky as a form of staff punishment)

uwu

33 minutes ago, Gary said:

-1 if you want to become staff so badly, why did you admin abuse in the first place?

So to address this and the "pov rape fantazier" thread. Lando and the two agents were the only ones involved and Lando was fine with it as he was brought back right after. This was then left and forgotten until Puggo began requesting the video from Lando and Hanz (which was the deleted thread) and then Puggo proceeded to make two admin abuse threads with them. The incidents were before I was told by SMT to stop and, since the threads were made after, it was made into it looking like "Oh, he ignored SMT telling him to stop".

While I do admit it was bad, it was just that that physgun drop and the thing with Hanz. I had not abused otherwise and I had made it clear that I would not do it again, or else I wouldn't have made this.

Neutral

you were definitely a good staff member, application is good aswell but you were demoted for abusing your staff powers, I don't know what exactly you did to abuse them, but because of that I don't think I can give a +1/ or a -1.

🙂

im max

On 4/21/2021 at 12:19 PM, Rocky said:

wtf bro aboos is bad how do we know you will behave now?

+1

this is getting denied but still

you are a good staff member and hard working and stuff 🙄

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

Video from 3 months ago

I literally did this shit all the time and no one cared lol only when someone you don't like does it then ahhh oh no. Not saying it shouldn't be looked at but synergy realises that it was wrong and admitted it was a mistake and was retarded. What more do you want, for him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

On 4/22/2021 at 7:05 AM, Kinqu Kyle said:

"pov rape fantazier

One comment was made which was yes retarded 

On 4/22/2021 at 7:05 AM, Kinqu Kyle said:

nigger lover"

actually i am white

11 hours ago, Oil said:

almost one staff application per month

last one was 2 months ago

11 hours ago, Oil said:

power hungry

So is everyone who makes more than 2 staff apps power hungry? Unless you are talking about something else he has done or how he acts I have no idea what you mean.

11 hours ago, Oil said:

bigger ego than lorex

You think Synergy has a big ego? Look at half of A-1 and any person who use to main B-1.

11 hours ago, Oil said:

I'm sure you'll be a great staff member.

I mean apart from so stupid mistakes he did make he was in my opinion a decent member of staff.

If you wanna -1 be my guest just use shit that isnt as old as fuck.

(Also find it funny people -1'ing arent exactly pillars of roleplay)

I am here to launder money

58 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

Video from 3 months ago

I literally did this shit all the time and no one cared lol only when someone you don't like does it then ahhh oh no. Not saying it shouldn't be looked at but synergy realises that it was wrong and admitted it was a mistake and was retarded. What more do you want, for him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

One comment was made which was yes retarded 

actually i am white

last one was 2 months ago

So is everyone who makes more than 2 staff apps power hungry? Unless you are talking about something else he has done or how he acts I have no idea what you mean.

You think Synergy has a big ego? Look at half of A-1 and any person who use to main B-1.

I mean apart from so stupid mistakes he did make he was in my opinion a decent member of staff.

If you wanna -1 be my guest just use shit that isnt as old as fuck.

(Also find it funny people -1'ing arent exactly pillars of roleplay)

Nathan the knight in the white 
Tbh i dont care really for all u said and i -1 for a good reason, if synergy didint become a little bitch always going for me when i didint even do anything i would have +1'd it but hes actually retarded so nah

Literally cried multiple times and just not fit seen, said your taking a break for the server than apply for staff? Weird. 

Xunt said to stop applying, why don’t you listen to him for once

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif