Nopuh

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:419437356

Age when applying:

17 years old. (18 in August.)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

United Kingdom. (BST)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I am an English major in college so I should be fairly good at it.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

2 weeks and almost 1 day. It may be a low time compared to the others but it doesn't mean incompetence.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

41st LCPL (Highest being CT Temp EXO) and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I speak using my microphone mostly but I type when asked to.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined on the 15th of February 2021 and I've only taken one break that lasted 2 days.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use teamspeak more often than the discord due to the fact I never really need to use it unless I'm logging an event and or a training. I also scroll through the forums a bit to see what's going on.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen)

I've got one warn due to being unaware that the training lightsaber did damage when I was a Jedi youngling. In my honest opinion I feel like it was a little unneeded but I did do it and I've accepted that I made a mistake and I regret it whole-heartedly. https://imgur.com/gvCh3Pj

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to be able to give assistance to all those that ask for it. The staffs job is the deal with rule-breakers, Help with sims and all kinds of jobs they're called to help with from the smallest case of being stuck to the bigger cases of someone mass RDM'ing. When being a staff member your job is to be open minded and make sure you hear both sides of a story before you act on anything. You're required to be honest and be willing to help where needed. Last but not least you are required to have exceptional patients.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I am, yes. I've been through and even copy-pasted them into a notepad so I can look at them for if I ever need to just incase I forget something and need to check it again.

List of all previous server staff experience:

G-mod DarkRP servers: Hawk servers, (Closed down in 2019) The mancave, (Closed down within 2 months of being operational.) and another server I've forgotten about due to it closing within the first week. When it comes to Starwars RP I'm fairly new when it comes to it but I'm willing to learn.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Higher staff member? Yes. I'm aware that this is a very big job and only the best people are needed for the job. I'm trying to become the best person for the job and will take any negative feedback I get and work upon it as I should.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP:

I've never staffed for a Starwars RP server.

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Moderator+, Community Manager and Co-owner.

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Hawk: I left due to there being a toxic hierarchy and I didn't want to deal with it. Mancave: The owner decided that "Kids are too mingy." and made it 21+ to which the server was a complete failure and the final server shutdown because they couldn't afford the server upkeep and no one was joining.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

Used my microphone a lot more and properly tried to interact with the staff team and help support the servers financially to be able to keep the server up.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I've improved on my social skills and anxiety is a little bit less of an issue as it was and I'm able to speak to people and open up a bit more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

Check the logs to see how many he's killed, If he's killed multiple I'd spectate him to catch him in the act and try to record the encounter to have valid proof if they ever try to lie in a ban appeal or just do something stupid. Depending on how many he's killed and how many he's only shot the punishment would vary. If it was only 1 or 2 people I'd warn him for RDMx1/2 and allow him to deal with the RP consequences of his actions. If it was 3 or more I'd ban him for mass RDM and close the case.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'd go to the cadet, explain to him that I'll ask battalion to send someone over and if no one comes over, I'll ask in OOC to which if no one responds I'll bring someone by random. (Picking by the lowest ranking drill NCO.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

It's a simple accident, Don't do anything and just allow the RP situation to carry out. If he's punished IC I'll let it be even though it can be a bit harsh for the CT.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Depending on the situation, if it's a formation and he's needed to I will just simply remind him that he needs to salute but outside of that formation and we are not really doing anything I'll just let it go as it doesn't really matter.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Explain to him that I there are a lot of FailRP incidences that aren't specified in the rules. It's up to staff who decide if it's FailRP or not. If he insists that it's not FailRP I would call over another staff member and ask for their opinion and what I should do about it. Once the situation is de-escalated and everything is alright with both staff and the player, I'll return him to his original position and carry on with my day.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I'll gladly sit there and talk to them civilly about it and why it was needed and try to calm them and explain to them that they have the full ability to try and appeal it on the forums and that I was just doing my job. I'm not allowed to go against what I've been told I need to do and I cannot change it. I'll explain what they can do to make sure it never happens again and return him back to where he was.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I don't believe I deserve to get staff more than anyone else. They're all extremely good and I love the other applicants and I don't mind if I don't get it as long as someone that earned it and will do well with it does. I don't want to go into the staff team knowing that I took it from someone better than me but I will damn well try to become the best option.

My strongest asset as a staff member is my ability to be open minded and I've got extreme amounts of patients. I always like to try get the job done and make sure it's done correct. I've got a plentiful amount of staff experience and I believe I could do something well for this staff team. I want to try and show what I can do and show everyone that I can be more than some toxic kid they think I am. I've been improving and I've been told I've been doing extremely well. I try to keep a level head about situations and I've been doing extremely well preparing myself for this position and this chance, if you give me a chance at the staff team I promise you won't regret it.

Edited by Doot
Fixing an annoying gap (Permission granted by spades)

Neutral

From the encounters I've had with you and seeing you in CT you are a nice guy and seem competent enough.

However, with the low in game time and currently only LCPL, I would suggest ranking up and get some hours in. However, it is a decent app and good answers to the questions.

- You have a very low playtime and is currently only an LCPL

- I´ve had to deal with you 2 times as a staff member for general toxicity against other people on VIP jobs. When I was T-Mod someone had to come and take over because you werent listening to anything I had to say. The same thing even happened while I was a mod after around one week or two. You are very toxic on VIP jobs and you dont seem to understand that you are being toxic because its just your "character" and they are supposed to act this way. You dont seem to like being told no or accept criticism and you dont seem very communictive as well. I dont think you would be well suited so I would suggest becoming less toxic and getting better at communicating to other people because you just said the same argument over and over again. Dealing with you while as a staff member was near impossible for me at the very least. I would suggest reading up on the rules a bit more as well and getting a higher playtime + rank.

Current Ranks

🐸

4 hours ago, Nesta said:

- You have a very low playtime and is currently only an LCPL

- I´ve had to deal with you 2 times as a staff member for general toxicity against other people on VIP jobs. When I was T-Mod someone had to come and take over because you werent listening to anything I had to say. The same thing even happened while I was a mod after around one week or two. You are very toxic on VIP jobs and you dont seem to understand that you are being toxic because its just your "character" and they are supposed to act this way. You dont seem to like being told no or accept criticism and you dont seem very communictive as well. I dont think you would be well suited so I would suggest becoming less toxic and getting better at communicating to other people because you just said the same argument over and over again. Dealing with you while as a staff member was near impossible for me at the very least. I would suggest reading up on the rules a bit more as well and getting a higher playtime + rank.

Thank you for the response and pointing out where I've gone wrong. I'll work on it how I can. But all around that was a while back and I've been doing better at improving my all around attitude.

Edited by Doot
Forgot to add something.

Neutral, your app was very detailed and definitely worthy, but I think your playtime is too low.  Also, you recently left CT and you are now a LCPL which I think is too low for staff. Try getting SGT and from there try for ARC. Best of luck.

Spoiler

old ranks

gm colonel

21st colonel

Birmingham City GIF - Birmingham City Martins GIFs

9 hours ago, Niall said:

Neutral, your app was very detailed and definitely worthy, but I think your playtime is too low.  Also, you recently left CT and you are now a LCPL which I think is too low for staff. Try getting SGT and from there try for ARC. Best of luck.

I've recently gotten to Sargent and soon to be Sargent major but I'd say it's still fairly low. It's improvement at that.

Added point: I didn't notice it said "Our servers." when I filled out past experience but that's entirely my bad. But at least you know the information about my past staff experience.

Edited by Doot

-1 Nowadays it seems anyone can walk into an EXO position, not to say you do not possess some qualities required for staff however personally I have conducted several sits with you on the basis of general toxicity towards players, brushed off with the excuse of "It just being in RP" and If someone cant distinguish the line between RP and a staff issue they should not be trusted with staff,

Furthermore unprofessional conduct has been shown on the forums (DONT REPLY TO PEOPLE'S COMMENTS, TAKE IT TO DMS.. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION).

Maybe with some time and nurturing you'll have what It takes to achieve staff, goodluck for the future.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

Neutral

- Currently Low Rank
- Kinda Low Playtime
- What Jendo Said

- Was High Rank in CT
- Sound Lad

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

After some people are giving you a simple Neutral your keep dm'ing them calling them faggots and what not, you're simply a man child and should be held back from both staff and battalion.

-1 pretty toxic and low playtime, not mature enough for staff after having a babyrage after people saying neutral

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Ice Cube said:

After some people are giving you a simple Neutral your keep dm'ing them calling them faggots and what not, you're simply a man child and should be held back from both staff and battalion.

If that's true then yikes

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Just to clear things up, The things that ice cube said where untrue. I've spoken to goblin about it and cleared it up with him. The situation he's speaking about it me messaging paradox a joke and it being taken the wrong way. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

-Play time is quite low
-You are alright but I have seen and heard a lot of things of you being toxic

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Worst thing you can do is reply to every piece of feedback you get on your app. Not dealt with you personally myself but I would advise you read the rules and take some time to improve your reputation on the server a bit before applying again.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

Dear Applicant,
I have read through your entire Staff Application in detail. Overall I see you on the sever lots however. However in my opinion this staff application is lacking. Almost every answer could be more detailed and some answers therefore are not correct. I don't want to go through every single answer in this reply but I will give a few examples:

-1 can be toxic 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Has asked to close their application

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO