Krusty

Head of Manufacturing Department

In Game Name: Andre Wolf

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:552693746

Crafting Table experience level: Max (125)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Head of Manufacturing departments job on site is to Equip the units like E11 or Nu7 with Ammo Crates and  Ammo Types the Head of Manufacturing Department also make Gas Masks and grenades like Healing Grenades for Medical Support Units i also heard that the Head of Manufacturing Department can make a MICRO HID (I dont know the name Exactly) i know there is a lot of other Stuff but i am dont know what it is because i never played HoMD before.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I am able to play a lot as HoMD i also Played a lot as MD so i have some Past Experience as a MD ( I played MD to get from LVL 15 to 50) i can go where i am Needed like MT or some other places in the Site but i will Mainely make a Shop in EZ big.

Thanks for Reading 🙂❤️ 

I try my best that somebody like me

46 minutes ago, Krusty said:

i know there is a lot of other Stuff but i am dont know what it is because i never played HoMD before.

All you have to do is look at a HoMD's shop to see what they sell boss they have a nice textscreen with prices and the name of items.

8 minutes ago, Royal said:

All you have to do is look at a HoMD's shop to see what they sell boss they have a nice textscreen with prices and the name of items.

Yee i alway walk through it without looking at it

I try my best that somebody like me