Rocky

Rockys Staff Application

PLEASE READ: This is not my first application I posted another but I was embarrassed with the quality this is not an altered / edited version this is completely new of course things will be similar as I am still the same person.

If you want to add feedback please read the entire application and format it well I don't want to see things suck as "no" please give feedback that I can use when leaving a -1 or +1.  

Name: [I am happy to share my real name in private to the appropriate individuals]

What country are you from?: I am from England in the East Midlands

How well do you speak and understand English?: It is my first language and I can speak it clearly

SteamID: SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:422026827 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198804319382 ] 

In-Game name(s): Rocky Johnson (may include ranks or Dr)

Age: I am 13 almost 14 before rushing to give me a -1 I am a mature individual and do not meet the stereotype for my age.

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): As of writing 5d 15h and 26m of playtime it may not be the most but I have a good understanding of the rules and how servers like this operate.

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: The chat system tells me that I have Platinum VIP I bought the everything pack.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes it is clear and the volume can be easily adjusted.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: I do I am also very aware of how to use it.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): This is a large question therefore I will split it into parts an introduction about me a list of my past experience, My Strengths and Weaknesses and why I want to join the werewolf scp-rp staff team.

ABOUT ME:

I am a person who enjoys doing things correctly I find enjoyment in helping people and providing support when necessary I believe in fixing the problems presented to me in the most efficient way I don't believe in the common perception of rules are meant to be broken because they are not they are in place for a reason and breaking them never ends well an example of this is everyone who ends up in prison for breaking the rules of society also known as laws.

MY EXPERIENCE:

My experience starts in Fivem a multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto Five I decided to begin my own locally hosted server meaning it was hosted on my own computer as I could not afford to pay for one the community grew to about 20 people this was my first experience at being an admin and enforcing server rules.

Next was a Gmod Dark RP server that I cannot find and don't plan to as after becoming staff and being there for about a week found that the server was corrupt and had very poor management I respectfully and formally resigned. During my time there I had to deal with competitive and toxic players which add to my experience.

Next I joined a MRP server which like the last I don't plan to re-join or even look for I became staff and like the last it had the same problems after my second time being unlucky with a server I began to give up and took a break from Gmod. During my time there I also dealt with angry  toxic and very competitive players who enjoyed finding loopholes in the rules they also had a big MRDM problem which I was able to easily deal with this also adds to my experience.

One of my Darkrp friends began hosting a paid server where I helped to staff and develop a community of around 50 unfortunately he could not pay and told me he was feeling depressed I helped him however he hasn't responded to me since then I am hoping he is alright.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN:

Although constantly repeated and overused there is not to my knowledge another way to repeat this I want to join the staff team to help the server grow and maintain its outstanding quality by enforcing the rules and not educating new players on how to not break them.

MY STRENGTHS:

These are in my opinion my strengths if you disagree I have no problem with you or your opinion but I ask you keep it yourself instead of using it against me. Anyway here's my list of strengths:

- I have good leadership skills

- I can use words instead of threats

- I am a mature individual despite my age

- I am never biased

- I will follow orders 

- I will not use a grudge as an excuse to push someone

- I can respect the people who command me as long as I am also respected punishments are not disrespect.

- I can handle pressure

MY WEAKNESSES:

It is a part of life to admit and acknowledge weaknesses instead of ignoring them therefore I am providing my honest weaknesses so don't use them inappropriately against me.

- Due to my age it is usually used against me

- I struggle with confidence when meeting new people 

- I get nervous when being judged 

- I am overly conscious about what people think about me

- I hate arguing 

- I struggle to leave things alone I will always go back to them to check for whatever I am looking for 

- I constantly feel that people judge and dislike me 

How long will you be able to play per day?: Weekdays would be 3-5 Hours for Weekends it can be all day with acceptation's like Christmas, birthdays and leaving my area.

Any past experience as staff?: Yes this is what I included in another question but it fits the question given here it has some alterations to fit better.

My experience starts in Fivem a multiplayer mod for Grand Theft Auto Five I decided to begin my own locally hosted server meaning it was hosted on my own computer as I could not afford to pay for one the community grew to about 20 people this was my first experience at being an admin and enforcing server rules.

Next was a Gmod Dark RP server that I cannot find and don't plan to as after becoming staff and being there for about a week found that the server was corrupt and had very poor management I respectfully and formally resigned. During my time there I had to deal with competitive and toxic players which add to my experience.

Next I joined a MRP server which like the last I don't plan to re-join or even look for I became staff and like the last it had the same problems after my second time being unlucky with a server I began to give up and took a break from Gmod. During my time there I also dealt with angry  toxic and very competitive players who enjoyed finding loopholes in the rules they also had a big MRDM problem which I was able to easily deal with this also adds to my experience.

One of my Darkrp friends began hosting a paid server where I helped to staff and develop a community of around 50 unfortunately he could not pay and told me he was feeling depressed I helped him however he hasn't responded to me since then I am hoping he is alright. This adds to my experience in ways such as leadership and enforcing rules.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): I have 4 Warns as shown here

image.thumb.png.61d7875cfd6e9b572a17f2f606e49c48.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes here are some examples of the commands please not they are plain commands without names.

!noclip

!cloak !uncloak

!freeze

!kick

!slay

!goto

!bring 

!return

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP RP is based on the fictional universe of the SCP Foundation where anomaly's are contained, researched and put into one of these standard classes SAFE Euclid and KETER. Personnel are put into clearance levels from 0, 01, 02, 03, 04, and the most important and exclusive 05.
scp-rp features the surface classes too many are just citizens  however some are directly against the foundation such as the Chaos Insurgency who attempt to infiltrate steal form and kill the foundation and its staff.  

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I have thoroughly read and understand the rules here are some examples to prove my knowledge. All are against the rules.

- RDM

-MRDM

-ARMD 

-LTAP

-METAGAME

-FAILRP

-PROPMINGE

-PROPKILL

-LAGGING SERVER

Thanks For Reading please add some feedback if someone has given a negative point there is no need to repeat it please leave feedback that helps not just "no" if you with to do a bump please write "bump" don't argue and spam either it makes the jobs of the staff team harder. Any works of encouragement  would also be appreciated please don't spam the feed with memes either unless their funny.

8 hours ago, Isaac Scott said:

I was just having fun I'm it may not be very professional and this is a gmod server. Im just trying to make other people happy if you dont like it ignore me at least I wasn't like a guard who just mrdmed : / .

Edited by Rocky
8 hours ago, Kabasch said:

I may have stabbed him in the back a couple of times, but he is alive. Atleast I wasn't like a murder who just kills people.

Fair Enough.

Let me make a proper rating:

To begin with, you deleted your prior application that had serious comments below and by that whether with or without malicious intent censoring those. Besides that your latest application does not really answer the question :

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

correctly. You shouldn't answer on this who you are, why you are here or whatever. In this text you are asked to convince the staff management team on why you in specific should be accepted. Otherwise I think you are very polite due to me having the possibility to meet you in-game already. You could argue about your maturity due to the previous conversations in the last application, that you deleted. Lastly I think you should gain maturity and experiences not regarding staffing but overall within the community.

Therefore I am going to -1 for now.

Edited by Kabasch
8 hours ago, Kabasch said:

Let me make a proper rating:

To begin with, you deleted your prior application that had serious comments below and by that whether with out without malicious intent censoring those. Besides that your latest application does not really answer the question :

correctly. You shouldn't answer on this who you are, why you are here or whatever. In this text you are asked to convince the staff management team on why you in specific should be accepted. Otherwise I think you are very polite due to me having the possibility to meet you in-game already. You could argue about your maturity due to the previous conversations in the last application, that you deleted. Lastly I think you should gain maturity and experiences not regarding staffing but overall within the community.

Therefore I am going to -1 for now.

Fair Enough

Even if its -1 Its actually good well made feedback thank you.

Edited by Rocky

Reminder to be constructive if you're going to comment on the application, whether it's a + or a -.

Don't shitpost.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"

It's gonna be a -1

Personally, some of your strengths and weaknesses collide with one another. Some I find really hard to believe. 

I've never met a  child, especially as young as you, that is never biased or doesn't holds grudges. You might be different but only time can tell. 

I don't think you can be as "mature" as required when you're being staff on duty as I have seen you behave on the server many times.

In your previous application, you mopped up all your warns to "when you were new" which shouldn't be an excuse no matter what, even a warn from around 12 days ago for micspam. This may be just had timing, but 80% of the time I encounter you, you're doing some form of micspam, whether it be you constantly exhaling and inhaling into your microphone loudly whenever you hold shift, making random noises constantly that get kinda annoying after 2-3 min, etc.

Overall, I appreciate your effort to try to help the server by trying to be staff, but don't feel like it's the right time/way for you to do so.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
17 hours ago, Royal said:

The servers you list in "My Experience", can you provide the name of these servers?

I will try my best but I would of named them but like I said I don't remember their names and don't plan too look for them. My history went blank a while ago and I think one of the darkrp was fire networks or something like that but If I do find them I will name them here.

15 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

It's gonna be a -1

Personally, some of your strengths and weaknesses collide with one another. Some I find really hard to believe. 

I've never met a  child, especially as young as you, that is never biased or doesn't holds grudges. You might be different but only time can tell. 

I don't think you can be as "mature" as required when you're being staff on duty as I have seen you behave on the server many times.

In your previous application, you mopped up all your warns to "when you were new" which shouldn't be an excuse no matter what, even a warn from around 12 days ago for micspam. This may be just had timing, but 80% of the time I encounter you, you're doing some form of micspam, whether it be you constantly exhaling and inhaling into your microphone loudly whenever you hold shift, making random noises constantly that get kinda annoying after 2-3 min, etc.

Overall, I appreciate your effort to try to help the server by trying to be staff, but don't feel like it's the right time/way for you to do so.

Thanks for your feedback it is well written and I will use this feedback for the future.

Thanks! 

I think it's hard to trust you, you told us, you are not the "stereotype" of your age. 

But why do you start to provocate in some other forum threads for example: "English 10/10", i think thats really inappropriate when you want to be a Staff member, you help people and don't provocate them or make fun of them only because they have a bad language.

I also have a bad language, because im from germany and i don't want, that people make fun of me only because i don't have the experience, especially i am not a native speaker. 

to your Application i can't say very much, everything which i didn't liked was speaked to, but one thing i can say, to your gramma, 

you wrote your "first language" is english, so you are from england, i didn't think that the gramma is right there, more like its your native language would be better. But i really can't say its a problem to your application.

I think more the problem is your not trusty, first of all, the warn time where you get the warn, you sayed where you was new and this was a lie. The next, you told us your Dad is a Police Officer in London and you do much with him, i can't remember what you write in your last application where do you from, but for me it doesn't make much sense when your Dad from which you learn works in london and you live in East Midlands, so i don't know which thing is true or i am only a monkey, but this all seems for me not really trusty and so not for the position as a Staff-Member.

20 hours ago, Rocky said:

I'm confused in your old thread you said it was hosted by your friend or something , also i don't see how a smallish GTA V RP server and a SCP-RP Gmod server relate  

-1 , 5 days playtime with 4 warns , one less than 2 weeks ago 

I have made the decision to change my overall behaviour on the server. It does not help me and if I want staff which I really do I am going to to step up my game from now on I will be on best behaviour.

I sincerely apologise for my childish and immature behaviour I want to show people that I am not a power hungry kid but actually someone who wants to contribute and put my time into this server like I wont just be behaving around staff I will always behave.

From now on I will not be arguing with anyone about things I did in the past and don't want people to mention my past as it is not something I want to repeat. I want to improve and leave my bad past behind.

Regardless of the outcome of this application I still vow to become the best I can and not to repeat my past.

You may quote this message but I am not willing to argue about it.

Denied.

As it stands right now, SMT deems you unfit for the role. Improve your reputation & overall behavior on the server, gain more playtime, and in the future if you still see yourself in this position, try again. For now though, no.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"