snutand

Mick Johnson Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Mick Johnson

SteamID: 76561199069981469

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:  6d 14h20210422191343_1.thumb.jpg.f4d36a8432c41c1250602f85b090d858.jpg

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:
 I am confident I will be a great Site Director
Because I have a lot of experience in leadership in different kinds of situations. for example as a head of external affairs i need to make certian decision not to blow our cover once there was a field agent he tough he could kill a police because he wanted to arrest them wich caused a big choas after that i orderd a other more expierenced field agent to "arrest" him secretly bring him to the site and made sure there was no evidence left. i could have taken it less serious but if i do that what does cross the line
and I think before I decide and think about what might happen if I decide and I always want to hear both sides of the story before I decide on a situation and/or punishment.
Of course, there will also be lesser days, but then I will continue to do my best and I will always listen to points of improvement.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?:The Site Director is Responible for there assigned site they are below the O5 Counsil in the chain of command and should always follow thier orders there also expected
to respond to the O5 to provide them with all necessary infomation about whats going on.
there in charge for the overall safety on the site for example if therse a raid going on they need to decide what to do against it and how 
but there also in charge of the smaller changes like reschedule appointments or planning events on site 
they are allowed to detonate the warhead with permission and they 
do alot of adminstrative work and if there busy the site advisor will help them if needed and they will also profide 
information to the site director

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council are the leaders of the scp foundation world wide they oversee the foundation and there personel. they 
make desicions regarding safety, stratecigal, administration and more. there more on the background than the site director but nontheless they now anything
whats going on on the foundation/site.
the O5 council member arnt addressed with thier real name but with thier number and or nickname for example O5-11: "The Mailman" and not Micheal nickelson
overall they are on the top of the chain of command and they are above everyone else

Edited by snutand

Krusty fr stop +1'ing every app you come across jesus.

App seems too under detailed, 3-4 lines per question average

Gonna be honest, haven't really seen you on server, might just be time zone difference however

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
13 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Krusty fr stop +1'ing every app you come across jesus.

App seems too under detailed, 3-4 lines per question average

Gonna be honest, haven't really seen you on server, might just be time zone difference however

tnx for telling, i changed it 

On 4/23/2021 at 3:03 PM, snutand said:

I am confident I will be a great Site Director
Because I have a lot of experience in leadership in different kinds of situations.
and I think before I decide and think about what might happen if I decide and I always want to hear both sides of the story before I decide on a situation and/or punishment.
Of course, there will also be lesser days, but then I will continue to do my best and I will always listen to points of improvement.

Would you be able to give some examples? maybe WLs or Department Head jobs?

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Application is pretty chaotic and a general clusterfuck. Please make it more comprehensive.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"

Edited by Fixer