Not a player | Pvpro.com

MC&D Application :D

Common Roleplay Name: Alexander Robert

Steam Name: Not a player | Pvpro.com

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169737837 

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1w 3d 13h as of today [proof]

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 8 [proof]

Why do you want to join MC&D?: Well first of all, how a wise man once said... Spongebob love money quotes Quotes about spongebob squarepants 28 quotes |  Dogtrainingobedienceschool.com 

Besides that, I like how MC&D uses anomalies, they auction them and give them to the highest bidder, that's a hella good way to make money. Also I would really like to take part of their unique roleplay and experiences.  And the last thing is that I would really like to be the MC&D Salesman and to be the boss (cause who doesn't like to be the boss)

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):  MC&D is a group composed of many wealthy people which goal is to collect anomalies and auctions them in order to make as much money as possible (that's what I like). They also have many locations around the globe, and originated from London. MC&D has many agents with a vast array of weapons to keep the cash flowing in.  All of their members have determination, loyalty and discipline. They mainly rely on teamwork and good equipment.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Well, mainly because they can sell weapons, drugs, drinks and other items to other people and groups like the Chaos Insurgency, Sarkic Cultists etc. don't. Also MC&D mainly focuses on making money and I love money. They also have unlimited resources, that they wont spend on anything that the foundation would like containment/termination of the anomalies, instead they resort to auctioning those anomalies, increasing those resources.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: Well firstly I will send a agent to see what the person knows about MC&D, and if they know too much, ill send someone to silently take him out. If they don't know too much, I will just let them be.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, and I will be trying my best to not break any of them.

Edited by Not a player | Pvpro.com
1 hour ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

Why do you want to join MC&D?: Well first of all, how a wise man once said... Spongebob love money quotes Quotes about spongebob squarepants 28 quotes |  Dogtrainingobedienceschool.com 

Besides that, I like how MC%D uses anomalies, they auction them and give them to the highest bidder, that's a hella good way to make money. Also I would really like to take part of their unique roleplay and experiences. 

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):  MC&D is a group which collects anomalies and auctions them in order to make as much money as possible (that's what I like). They also have many locations around the globe, and originated from London. MC&D has many agents that gather anomalies from around the world. It's composed mainly of wealthy people.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Well, mainly because they can sell weapons, drugs, drinks and other items to other people and groups like the Chaos Insurgency, Sarkic Cultists etc. don't. Also MC&D mainly focuses on making money and I love money

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: Well firstly I will send a agent to see what the person knows about MC&D, and if they know too much, ill send someone to silently take him out.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, multiple times actually and I will try my best to not break any of them. 

Excuse me? Basically copy paste of my app??? Instant denied?

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

I will now proceed to show parts from both my app and your app that you have copied or just coincidentally happen to be similar:

I'll give you benefit of the doubt on this one

Also I would really like to take part of their unique roleplay and experiences. 

image.png.cb77d93d25cf8a413c2dad41501fa770.png

Same format, basically same

MC&D is a group which collects anomalies and auctions them in order to make as much money as possible (that's what I like). They also have many locations around the globe, and originated from London. MC&D has many agents that gather anomalies from around the world. It's composed mainly of wealthy people.

image.png.644a3a02c82b14611f6d2e946345de1a.png

Same format....benefit of doubt

Well, mainly because they can sell weapons, drugs, drinks and other items to other people and groups like the Chaos Insurgency, Sarkic Cultists etc. don't. Also MC&D mainly focuses on making money and I love money

image.png.933f0360d9703a613121ed127da84f80.png

Basically shortened version of mine, benefit of doubt?

Well firstly I will send a agent to see what the person knows about MC&D, and if they know too much, ill send someone to silently take him out.

image.png.3f3b680b645b7df0041ef6c9b0531211.png

Now once again, this could just somehow be a coincidence that you happen to write the exact same things that I did but shortened in the same format/positions.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Good playtime

8 warnings, very excessive. 

From what others have said about you, you can minge a lot. Not very trustworthy for a WL application

As Joe Connor has pointed out, a lot of your answers are blatant copies of his of your own words. Even if you used it to find out what really MCND is about you should've played it enough to know what to do and how to do it, not just to get the WL. Also its worded the exact same way in order of how he did it. Clearly couldn't be bothered to write your own or to learn about MCND to use your own words are order.

13 minutes ago, Nio Deppilf said:

Good playtime

8 warnings, very excessive. 

From what others have said about you, you can minge a lot. Not very trustworthy for a WL application

As Joe Connor has pointed out, a lot of your answers are blatant copies of his of your own words. Even if you used it to find out what really MCND is about you should've played it enough to know what to do and how to do it, not just to get the WL. Also its worded the exact same way in order of how he did it. Clearly couldn't be bothered to write your own or to learn about MCND to use your own words are order.

I talked with Joe and explained to him the situation all that I have copied from him is the crabs ideea and the general idea, every time I apply for something I look at the other applications and I liked Joe's what I did was a combination of  the general idea of other apps and what I had in mind, I liked joe's the most and  that's why they look similar, and I did stop minging since I applied for sd lol never again , anyways...

Thanks for the feedback ❤️ 

Edited by Not a player | Pvpro.com
Just now, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

No reasons stated, but anyway...
Thanks for the feedback ❤️ 

Sure.
- I dont trust you with the power that a Salesman have.
- i dont care that you were inspired by Joe,  in my eyes you took most of it even the colour from his app.

20 hours ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

boos

boos

14 hours ago, Not a player | Pvpro.com said:

Demotions can always happen if I abuse 😕 

That's like saying I may have became and admin banned half the server but you can still demote me -_-

And 8 warns my guy?

Nothing makes me trust you