John Killvel I Sammy

John Killvel I Sammy's Staff application (2nd attempt)

--Non application info--

I will like to take this first section to apologize for any spelling or grammar errors, I am highly dyslexia and have tried my very best to keep everything looking professional

--Application--

Name: 
RPName: John Killvel
SteamName: Sammy
Discord: Sammy#1746

What country are you from?:

United Kingdom (GMT+1)

How well do you speak and understand English?:

Yes, however I am dyslexic so spelling and reading is very difficult for me

SteamID:

SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:60231685 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198080729098 ] 

In-Game name(s):

I mainly go with John Killvel but I will change my name depending on what role I'm in at the time, this might be changing my name slightly to J Killvel or changing it completely. eg Jo Prolong

22 years of age at the time of writing

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

I have got 7w 5d at the time of writing (Will update this depending when I post it)

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

I am planning on buying V.I.P on SCP-RP, sadly I do not know when this will be

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I have got a fully working mic and use it in favor over typing

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:

Yes I have got TS (TeamSpeak)

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I believe you should pick me as I have an extensive background with being staff, I have run servers, staffed servers. My experience will be transferred onto this, along with someone who will never pick a side due to relations he/she has with an individual.

I am very experienced and  will be able to keep my calm when dealing with staff related issues, such as RDM cases along side this I am able to listen to both sides and attempt to spot any inconsistencies with the story being out across from both sides, I am no even afraid to ban a member whether he is a V.I.P member or not.

Last time I tried applying for staff I had so many flaws so I listened to what people said in response (even if it was just people being rude) and worked on myself, I believe I gained a good reputation since then and I feel like I will be an amazing member of the SCP-RP staff team

Being staff is not just about having power, it is about being able to know the difference between right and wrong and I believe to the best of my knowledge that any member of the staff team is to uphold this standard, also the staff team is most likely is gonna be the first thing someone interacts with when they first join the server so a well mannered and responsible individual should be appointed  to the staff team or in the very least given an opportunity to show how good he/she is in situations that occur in the server.

Yes this is a jumble but overall what I’m attempting to say here is I will do everything I can to uphold and enforce the rules when I am on the server no matter if I’m in the middle of a roleplay scene or just gotten onto the server four min ago, I will do everything I can to make sure the rules are enforced onto anyone in the server no matter what rank they have in SCP-RP

How long will you be able to play per day?: This will depend on work and/or college hours but i will attempt to to spend at least 3 hours a day on the server, this might be as staff on duty or as a roleplaying job

Any past experience as staff?: Yes I have got experience running servers and staffing servers, I have staffed on Garry's mod servers, Team Fortress 2 Server along with running Minecraft servers when I was younger.

I was staff on SCP-RP back in V1 but I left the staff team back when V1 was ending and V2 was starting as I was heavily burnt out on the server and did not feel like I was fitting into the server but i am ready to try it again as I have got full confidence in trying to be staff again with SCP-RP

I know the commands and operations are different for each the game

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

I have got 0 warns, 0 bans to my knowledge, if this needs proof I will be more than happy to update this with a screenshot with my time and warns

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Yes

!ban - Banns said player for reason you specific

!kick - Kicks said player for reason you specific

!stopsounds - Stop sounds for all players

!warn - Warns said player for various reasons

!demote - Demotes said player and only must be used for valid resins. This is to only be used when someone is being demoted in roleplay or someone is afk on a one slot job

I will need to learn any other ULX commands due to forgetting them over time.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

To the best of my knowledge SCP-RP is basically an anymoulas city with a foundation that is designated Site-██ in official documents, in sed site are housed some dangerous SCPs and the site is ran by approximately 100+ men/women

Most of my knowledge stems from Reading the wiki, YouTube video's and other methods, also I have been a fan of the SCP community for about 3-4 years now and have tried everything for SCP

Ye this is not good enough but I am willing to learn more about SCP-RP

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

Yes I understand the rules to the best of my ability and as staff I will do my best to uphold the rules to the best of my ability

People tend to list rules on applications to show the understanding but I'm not gonna do that, instead I'm gonna say that I have told people in the server about meta game and forms of fail roleplay, I also have helped people figure out fast ways to rank up on the server along with teaching them how to do specific jobs, I also helped someone set up a roleplay name and he was grateful about it

Thank you to everyone that reads my application and gives feedback

Edited by John Killvel I Sammy
Just making it a bit better
5 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

+1

Got nothing bad to say about the guy 

Isn't 13 

Hasn't called me the n-word 

If you ask me he's overqualified for the job.

Jokes aside he should be given a shot at moderating (please don't warn me again for shitposting i am being constructive 😞 )

I haven't been 13 for a long time mate and n-word, ill call you it right now

Neighbor

😇

6 minutes ago, Nio Deppilf said:

+1

Good application
Past experience
Always fun when I've encountered you on the server, seem like a chill guy.

0 warnings
Good playtime and mature age

Don't see why you shouldn't be accepted, good luck on your application.

Thank you for your feedback and honestly its all you with the fun inturactions

+1

supernatural

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1 good app, decent play time, chill lad and has decent understanding of the rules 

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg