John Frazbear

Banned for spamming props

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

My name in-game: John Frazbear

My SteamID:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199148324742/

Admins' name that banned me: The Whisper (something like that)

Admin's steamID: I dont know there steam id 

Why did I get banned?: i got banned for spamming props and "trying to crash the server", I had no intention of trying to crash the server.

Why do I deserve to be unbanned?: So I can continue to play the server, I would hate to stay permanently banned and this is also the first ever server I ever played on, I wont spam props again.

Anything else: there's nothing else.

if you cant unban me could at least shorten it.

here's the proof of ban
985939506_GarrysMod26_04_202115_42_46.thumb.png.008860816a12de75acf2e3abdee280a9.png

Edited by John Frazbear

U just tried to appeal this like 15 hours ago

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic