Rocky

Rockys SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Rocky Johnson

SteamID: SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:422026827 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198804319382 ] 

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):   image.png.1934ce42fe58d47f70380c2f94ef241f.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):image.thumb.png.61d7875cfd6e9b572a17f2f606e49c48.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I have read them multiple times and before writing this.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes here are some examples to prove my knowledge: 

-Cannot use a breach as excuse to Mass RDM

-Don't use pac3 to look outside of cell

-Don't use Bypass SWEP on cc door

-Must kill people that look at face otherwise its FAILRP

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I can play a lot and whenever the space is free. I can also play the job correctly and accurately. 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

1) After 096 has killed its target due to whatever cause and is siting in the same place

2) All non containment personnel are to leave the room without viewing 096

3) Containment personnel enter the room with their back facing 096

4) When they have reached 096 they will place a cover over 096s face.

5) 096 is to be carefully taken back to his cc under careful supervision by containment personnel.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I will chase them kill them then sit in the exact place they where killed and wait for containment units. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): It is a decent scenario however the closest target should be killed first as it is what 096 would do. It is a good scenario in the sense that all targets are killed however it is not fully accurate. It is not the most optimal but it does follow most of 096s description and doesn't ignore any targets therefore it is an ok scenario.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Ignoring it would be FailRp therefore I will kill the person and sit in the position I killed them in. They should have been more careful in transport and 096 doesn't just ignore when someone looks at his face. 

8 hours ago, Benny Wickers said:

why are you bumping something you posted 35 minutes ago

Cus MLG bump

In all seriousness I didn't know when's the best time so I just did it 

Edited by Rocky

Neutral

Good playtime

Decent application, recontaining part could be more detailed instead of just listing the bare minimum

4 warnings, one of which is using an SCP to mess around. 

Also yeah bumping is usually only done if you have got no responses in about a week or you are on/about to be on the second page. 

Good luck on your application.

17 minutes ago, Pr3DaTurD said:

When he never hit a blunt but posted a photo with blunts and mlg to be cool lmao

Yes I must use every chance to get +1s even if that means memes from 2012

So i looked again over youre application and i saw you didnt even reached the Minimum amount of words of 300 you only have like 250.
(so i mean with that you only write 250 by youre own the rest is just the Template)

Good Playtime

Warning as 999

Unneeded Bumbs 

Edited by SniperMonkey
On 4/28/2021 at 10:13 PM, SniperMonkey said:

So i looked again over youre application and i saw you didnt even reached the Minimum amount of words of 300 you only have like 250.
(so i mean with that you only write 250 by youre own the rest is just the Template)

Good Playtime

Warning as 999

Unneeded Bumbs 

Rocky sorry but i needed to Update this Reasons stand there

10 hours ago, SniperMonkey said:

Rocky sorry but i needed to Update this Reasons stand there

On 4/28/2021 at 9:13 PM, SniperMonkey said:

Good Playtime

Warning as 999

Unneeded Bumbs 

I have 281 words written by myself and 507 in total and the guidelines say around 300 words so this shouldn’t be an issue. 

sorry for weird format I am on mobile.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

the guidelines say around 300 words so this shouldn’t be an issue. 

It says more than 300 words, your application is 251 words.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:54 PM, Rocky said:

In all seriousness I didn't know when's the best time so I just did it 

Says a week in guidelines.
image.png.9132473d27d6a91dad3e92aa9e1e1ae4.png

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

I have 281 words written by myself and 507 in total and the guidelines say around 300 words so this shouldn’t be an issue. 

sorry for weird format I am on mobile.

and this show again you dont even read the Guidelines good and dont checked the words this dont even take a minute this show lazyness

Edited by SniperMonkey
4 hours ago, SniperMonkey said:

and this show again you dont even read the Guidelines good and dont checked the words this dont even take a minute this show lazyness

I don’t want to come across rude but I do not understand this response. I have read the guidelines fully and have read them multiple times I checked the words before posting I assumed it meant in total excluding template if it was it should have been specified.

Edited by Rocky
1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I don’t want to come across rude but I do not understand this response.

Well, he's saying you didn't read the very bottom section of the SCP-096 application

image.png.eb4a375967e40b972f60f7e8f074c5f0.png

As well as failed to abide by them, such as you bumping after less than an hour of posting your application, 

On 4/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, Rocky said:

image.thumb.png.6e3bec55ae25b23518bc74a87fc26f64.png

This thing is cringe.....

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I don’t want to come across rude but I do not understand this response. I have read the guidelines fully and have read them multiple times I checked the words before posting I assumed it meant in total excluding template if it was it should have been specified.

I just think you are not Ready yet

13 minutes ago, SniperMonkey said:

I just think you are not Ready yet

In what way I have almost a week playtime now image.png.bc22c4648d489e30d13119921539d6f5.png this is my second app and I understand the 096 role very well.

Also another thing try keep response's in as little messages as possible trust me I've got in trouble about it before. 

-1 I’ve seen you on the server before and your just such a dick or a minge to people you literally bumped your application after 30 minutes because of ‘mlg bump’ I feel like I wouldn’t trust you with this  because I feel like your the type of guy to purposely spin around so people will look at you.