Cal

Cal Reece - Staff Application

Cal Reece - Staff Application

Name:

Cal Reece

What country are you from?:

I am from the United Kingdom.

How well do you speak and understand English?:

English is my native language, so I've got a fairly decent knowledge of speaking and understanding it.

SteamID:

SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:558538978 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561199077343684 ] 

In-Game name(s): 

I only ever go as 'Cal Reece' when I play. 

I am 19 years old.

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

At the time of applying, I have 2 weeks, 2 days and 6 hours of Play-Time!  image.png.725f404f3513f8d3d2371bc4ba2e573c.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

Yep! I have Platinum VIP.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do, I'm not shy in using it to communicate either!

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: 

Yep!

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I believe that there a few reasons in regards to why I should be picked for the role of staff. I am active within the community on it's platforms ( Discord, The forums and within the server) , I'm approachable and friendly to everyone, even when they show hostility and disregard to myself.  I'm hardworking and optimistic, putting myself out there to learn new skills and to undertake new roles. I enjoy the interactions  I have with the players on the server , you get to see how different people react to different situations and you can even learn from them too.  Even the general interactions you have with others who want to learn more are enjoyable, and I don't mind helping those who want to learn because in the long run they help improve the roleplay for not only themselves, but also for others within the community too. Within my job role, I have to remain calm, cool and collected, and this would be the same, although some people may lose their temper with me, I have to remain collected to ensure that a just and fair decision is made. Being hot-headed and aggressive not only creates a long-lasting bad image on myself, but also on the server, hence why it's important to always remain calm. Personally, I believe that I am quite an understandable person,  if someone makes a clear mistake, I won't punish them for it, I'll explain what's happened and where they went wrong so that they don't make the same mistake twice. However, when it is needed, I can be there to ensure that those who are avidly breaking the rules and disregarding other's roleplay sessions are punished accordingly. I don't believe that I am biased towards any player within the WG community, and if I find myself within a sit, I'll treat players fairly and equally, the same way I would like myself to be treated.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

Now that I've finished college, I only have a part-time job, so I can play most days! I'll always be on for a couple of hours, if not more, everyday! If I find I'm not available, I'll be sure to inform other staff members.

Any past experience as staff?: 

I don't have any previous experience as staff, but I am more than willing to put the effort in and work from the ground up so that I can the skills necessary to become a good staff member!

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):

At the time of writing, I have no warns! (Plan to keep it this way)

image.thumb.png.c7b7b6f3b0780ab6d3069fa564a756e1.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

Here are some of the basic ULX commands that I am aware of -

!mute - This stops players from being able to speak within text chat.

!goto -This teleports you to the player you choose.

!return - This returns you or the player you choose back to their previous location, before teleportation.

!kick - This forces players to be disconnected from the server.

!warn - This adds a warn to the chosen players account.

!ban - This bans the chosen player from the server, either for a certain amount of time, or forever. 

!freeze - This freezes a chosen player in whatever position they are in.

!unfreeze - This unfreezes a frozen player so that they can move again.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP-RP is about roleplaying within the SCP universe. For the Werwolf Gaming server, the SCP site sits under a small town known as 'Ovis-City'. The foundation will do anything by any means necessary to keep the knowledge of the organisation and what it does under wraps from the general public. This is because of what is kept within the facility, which are anomalous subjects that are of a massive risk to the open world and the public. Albeit the some of the SCP's inside the facility are capable of creating mass havoc and destruction, the foundation will almost never go out of it's way to have them purposely terminated.  This is because the foundation recognise that the SCP's are sentient and sapient, knowing that they can understand and feel pain and emotion. Through research, the foundation has categorised the different SCP's and split them into groups, like keter and euclid. There are not only researchers inside the facility, there are various other roles that play an integral part too. From service personnel who go around the site ensuring that it is kept clean and hygienic, to security guards who ensure order is kept within the containment zone of the Class D. Nu-7 who help fight off raid from Groups of interests and E-11 who help re-contain SCP's which have breached. The groups of interest will almost always try and rise against the foundation, opposing everything they do and stand for,  some GOI will raid the facility to unearth secrets and reveal them to the surface, and even try to free the SCP's too, for personal betterment or for the sake of improving society. 

Inside the facility, personnel are split into different clearances, this is because of the highly sensitive information that is kept within that would be detrimental if leaked . 

CL0 - Clearance level zero is the lowest of the low when it comes to the foundation, it tends to be the general public who have no knowledge of the foundation even existing.

CL1 - Clearance level one is the lowest within the foundation, and will be designated to jobs like cleaners. They know a very basic understanding of the SCP's, and that is it.

Cl2 - Clearance level two  is the next level, and that tends to be more common jobs, like newly recruited Jr Researchers, staff assistants and even newly recruited guards. They also have a basic knowledge of the foundation in terms of the SCP's, but little about those in charge.

CL3 - Clearance level three is the most commonly used clearance level within the facility, and is given to the more senior, experienced members, like senior researchers and security guards. These personnel have a more in depth understanding of what goes on, and the importance of keeping it secure. 

CL4 - Clearance level four is the level given to those within the foundation administration, and also to the commanders of task forces ect.

CL5 - Clearance level five is the highest of clearances, it is given to the O5 council and a very, very select few. Those with this high of a clearance level will know everything about the facility and will have unredacted access to what they want. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer):

I would say that I have a adequate understanding of the rules within the server, here I have included some examples of the rules that are used;

-FailRP - FailRP is when someone fails to Roleplay correctly within the server, like security turning into the Altreich for example. 

-Metagaming - Metagaming is when the use of out of character information is used within roleplay, for example, someone says that they're CI in /OOC and a field agent arrests them in game, or vice versa.

-RDM - RDM is randomly hurting or even killing others for no reason.

-LTARP - LTARP is the act of leaving the server in hopes to avoid punishment or even a roleplay situation.

-RDA - RDA is the act of randomly arresting others without a necessarily good reason for doing so.

Kind Regards,

Cal Reece x

Edited by Cal Reece
Changed the image that included my warns as it didn't show my name. Minor change tbf.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

+1 good app ,good play time and ive seen him on the sever alot  

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg

+1 

good understanding of the rules and what it is to be a staff member, is very active and friendly.

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

The Most Easy +1 I Have Ever Given

Such a good guy - And owns the famous Gromit mug

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat

Chaos Insurgency Delta - A.C.E

+1

Nice app

good guy

funny as fuck

Spoiler

Give me the gromit mug 

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

A lovely guy, a geniune  and has shown his competence, maturity and friendliness on countless occasions. Has made a positive impact in the community in a short amount of time, and . I genuinely believe he would be a good addition to the team. 

+1

+1

Even though all reasons are stated above, here is a list why he should be accepted:

- Extremely amusing to play with,

- Overall polite  & gentle personality,

- Good activity,

- Even better application.

I wish you good luck with your application! 

13 minutes ago, Gary said:

got friends to join the server so that they can look at 096 picture so that you can breach 😐

I've played 096 and breached, but never made friends on the server intentionally breach me? Hopefully just a mis-understanding fella x 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

48 minutes ago, Gary said:

got friends to join the server so that they can look at 096 picture so that you can breach 😐

im one of his friends and never got invited wtf im offended

Was likely someone else.

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

+1

based fucking nigga, hoding the gromit mug

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif