Dxr1o

My old ban.

Server you got banned from: 1

Your name in-game: No idea it was long ago.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462905233

Admins' name that banned you: PFC Dr Roch

Admin's steamID: N/A to long ago.

Why did you get banned?: MRDM/NH2RP || Also warned for LTAP.

Evidence(Un-necessary): (Screenshot by staff)image.png.a57e266a6042da47c4d9e1e9f2ed4cc5.png
image.png.2507917714ac3310c82c64e478fb88a2.png
Showed I was banned on that day but I didn't remember since the ban was from 2019 and idk why but it said I just got permed. That's why I made a forum post about it and got some answers as to why this ban was. (see more info below)
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

The ban is very old (2019). I understand what I did now but forgot before. This was when I was a lot less mature and didn't really know anything about RP. Since that ban I have became more mature and I also started roleplaying on SWRP. I want to play a bit of SCP-RP too. If I won't get unbanned I understand this but I take full responsability of my actions within the server 2y ago. Hope I can be forgiven.
Anything else?: N/A.

Why 2nd unban request when first hasn't even been closed?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png