AshyFlapkins

SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Ashton Rosefield

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551565973 

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): Irl, is 4 days, but I only have 18 hours on the actual counter, if this is fine.

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):  
spacer.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes, I do.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Even if someone encouraged us to do it, do not go on a massive killing spree, unless they actually look at your face, and you have a valid reason to kill them irp.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes, I believe I can.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: 096 must be contained in it's 5m x 5m x 5m Containment Chamber. Undergoing weekly checks to see if there is any damage, or cracks to the Chamber, in the event someone might see a spec of it's face through it. No video surveillance is permitted with 096, or any form of optical or visual tools inside the chamber. Security must use pre-installed sensors to detect pressure in the cell, as well as laser detectors to make sure 096 remains in it's cell.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Charge up into rage state, and use your 05 card to escape your cell, after chasing them down and killing them, sit exactly where they were killed, and don't move until someone has seen your face. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): No, if the -1 was ahead, and you come across them and they see your face, it would be more realistic to kill them first, as they are closest, then continue to track down 096-1.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Kill them, regardless if it's an accident, it still happened, and this is a roleplay. Kill them, and then sit down where you killed them.

To be fair, I do have other things to do outside of Gmod. So I can't be on the server 24/7, especially since just leaving your computer running is a fire hazard. And I have waited 4 days, just not on the counter, since, as I said, I have other things to do. I take breaks.

1 hour ago, AshyFlapkins said:

but I only have 18 hours on the actual counter

Doesn't meet minimum playtime requirement

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: 096 must be contained in it's 5m x 5m x 5m Containment Chamber. Undergoing weekly checks to see if there is any damage, or cracks to the Chamber, in the event someone might see a spec of it's face through it. No video surveillance is permitted with 096, or any form of optical or visual tools inside the chamber. Security must use pre-installed sensors to detect pressure in the cell, as well as laser detectors to make sure 096 remains in it's cell.

Not containment procedure for 096

use your 05 card

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
31 minutes ago, AshyFlapkins said:

To be fair, I do have other things to do outside of Gmod. So I can't be on the server 24/7, especially since just leaving your computer running is a fire hazard. And I have waited 4 days, just not on the counter, since, as I said, I have other things to do. I take breaks.

Its a requirements not an opinion you are meant to play the server you need 4 days of playtime on the server I don't care if you waited 4 days you could see the requirements and continue to defend your application this tells me a lot about you .

alrighty then

Doesn't meet the playtime requirements, yes everyone understands that you cannot be on the game 24/7 but you have barely even been on the server. Don't try and find a way round it. You need 4 days.

Secondly, your containment procedure is literally the one just off the wiki. This goes to show why you need 4 days as you do not even know what the application is asking for. It is asking how you would contain the SCP in the game as an MTF which I'm pretty sure it explains on the WL application if you read it. Even then you went ahead and just copied the Wiki page for 096 and couldn't be bothered to answer it yourself.

Decent application

Go get the playtime you need to play this role, play B7 or E-11 (if you have VIP for E-11) and play some of the other SCPs so you can learn how breaching works and how containment works. Everyone has other stuff going on other than gmod however we still got the playtime that was asked before hand as its there to make sure you know what you are doing and how to do it which you wont. 

image.png.a0f04e62d153cef179fd7c4b5ed5c1dc.png

Edited by Nio Deppilf

There are a few reasons why;

Like stated by many others before me, your playtime doesn't reach that of the minimum playtime required for the whitelist. Minimum you need is 4 days , if you don't have at least 4 days then your application wont even be considered. 

Your section about 096's re-containment procedure is incorrect, it describes the weekly containment checks that must be done on his CC, not the procedures in place for if 096 escapes. Also, like Joe and Nio said, the information used has been copy and pasted straight from the wiki.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best with your application 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

16 hours ago, AshyFlapkins said:

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): Irl, is 4 days, but I only have 18 hours on the actual counter, if this is fine.

Maybe get some more playtime on the counter instead of the 18 hours, ye you been apart of the community for 4 days but you will still need to get more playtime

16 hours ago, AshyFlapkins said:

This is the containment procedure for SCP-096 in general but not if it has breached, SCP-096 contemned protocols very depending what situation is going on, if it is in its CC then the protocol is simple enough to follow from the wiki but if it breaches there is a different protocol that needs to be followed 

image.png