Ferghh

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:522453197

Age when applying: 

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England, GMT  

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes and yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

9w 1d 7h 42m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

104th Commander, Jedi Guardian and Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I mostly communicate by voice

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Around mid July, for no longer than a week I believe

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak and Discord everyday and use forums regularly 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) :

https://imgur.com/a/vNB5Whi

AMRDM

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff on the server is to help any players with their needs and make sure that the server runs as smooth as possible. They should also make sure that people do not break the rules and punish offenders accordingly. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Unfortunately none.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, of course.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

First, I would check logs to validate the claims of RDM. If the said player is RDMing people I would bring them into a sit and tell them that they would be punished to the correct amount and ban/warn them depending on the amount of people the RDM/ARDM’d .

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would teleport to a battalion and ask them to send a trainer to the cadet area, if no trainers went to the cadet area after a few minutes I would teleport one and ask them to train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell the CT to try to be more careful however not warn them as it was not intentional.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I would do nothing but as my IC rank I would tell them they need to salute to all ranks above 2nd LT.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would tell them that not everything is in the rules and somethings are common sense to not do. I would also tell them that trying to find loopholes is not allowed and they will be punished if they continue.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would give them a link to the forums and tell them they can appeal under the SWRP Unban/unwarn request section.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I could bring a lot of activity and general help to the Star Wars RP staff team, I am online 5 hours a day, during weekdays and for weekends I try to get on for at least 8 hours a day. I am adequately active in all in character ranks, I try to play all possible events and be on as much as I can. During my one year in the community, I have learnt a lot about other staff members using ULX commands and how the staff members use them in different situations, I am also Commander of 104th which has given me a lot of experience in dealing with immature minges and being unbiased when handing out punishments, this will help when being a staff member in a difficult staff sit that requires an unbiased and mature decision or punishment. I am also inclined to learn and know how to use ULX more extensively as I know it will help me in multiple different staff situations. Due to my high in character rank I am also quite mature for my age, knowing what tone to use with certain types of people and how to decide on a suitable outcome for the staff sit also due to my high in character rank I’m also given edit access to the regimental spreadsheet, this means that I am trusted. My final point is that I try to be friendly as I can towards other members of the community, even if the person is acting immature.

allan saint maximin

+1 13 Cool kid

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

We need more brave young men like this one aspiring for high ranks.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

+1

- High Rank
- Mature for his age
- High Play Time

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

Has asked to close his app, wants to apply for EP instead.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO