Ozzyman60

dan Dan's Battalion Application

Steam Name: dan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173844449 Current rank on the server: CC Age: 16 What is your playtime: (3 days) Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: No. Do you meet the requirements: Yes Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) i like to help people, 16. has delexia and anaxity but i like to help and have fun In Character Section - In-Game name: (CC ** Dan) Highest rank obtained: CC What current rank do you have: CC What is your current regiment: CC What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I love leading and i think i did well Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) I Belive its to be good Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (Banned : Not changing name). Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL) They don't sit in brig but go out as a team, They would not spawncamp in a LAAT. They would frontline with frontline regiments. They would not scream the N-Word over voice amp, Aswell as not to camp cadets. . What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session? Lead a war. do a mando do a debrief What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? Helping with decesion like a mentor. Anything else: N/A

Message @Triple

The template is a bit screwed, you also didn't follow the guidelines and you're a CC u need to get trained first before u become batt. Try again in the future when you have a higher rank and get used to everything on the server.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

image0-2-2.gif

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Reason 1: The Template is Messed up Real Bad.

Reason 2: Is only CT at the Time of Posting 

Reason 3: Very sure you are Blacklisted from CE

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Denied

Lied on your app and missed out most of the required word counts, just gonna deny this now to stop shitpost.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO