TommyB

Mark Corrigan Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from:  WerwolfGaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Mark Corrigan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553250794

Admins' name that banned you: Not sure

Admin's steamID: Not sure

Why did you get banned?:  I was being really toxic towards the HoS leaving the meeting and stun sticking him when he tried to cuff me. I was then kicked without warning so I joined back. I then saw my friend who was a guard get cuffed because he accidentally shot when he was trying to type, he didn't even hit anyone mind you, so I freed him which got me cuffed. The HoS had some holding cells and he was telling me to go in but i was being really salty and wouldn't listen to him when he was trying to put me in then a mod/admin grabs me and perma bans me.

Evidence(Un-necessary):image.thumb.png.b96ae3d1e2326cba7d140238dd265838.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I never do stuff like this but today I was just in a really bad mood due to the events that lead up to it. I was a Security LT earlier and got demoted for "leaking information" it was a very vague term so and I had literally no clue what they meant by that so I asked the admin and got Alex Magus, I believe, to ask around why I was demoted and it turns out the original person who gave the order left the server so I was pretty mad at that. Then after playing as a D class for a few minutes I was about to be the HoS but then someone else got to it before I could so I played as a guard for a while which is where I started messing about during a meeting because I was salty.

I have over 1 week and 18 hours of playtime and to have that instantly turned into nothing is horrible. You may just see me around from time to time just rping in the background but this is the only game I play on my laptop and the only server I enjoy playing on. I wasn't even warned, demoted or even temporarily banned just a straight permanent ban from the mod/admin. I can understand that it probably looked like I was a level 15 with no idea what I was supposed to be doing, but even without platinum vip  before my name I am still a regular player.

Anything else?: I can't apologise enough to the HoS and the mod/admin who banned me. I was being a real jerk and I don't blame you for being annoyed at me if you were already having a bad day.  I'm sorry to nu-7 and anyone else who knew me that this is the way I leave you. Thanks everyone for making my time here real.

Although i have not noticed sticking out with negative actions, i cant say anything about good ones either. 

However, just from your description, ill be giving you a big and fat -1. You are one of the people why lcz usually is a shitfest and if that wouldnt be enough, you aldo have to wprk AGAINST your people. I dont see any form of rp in that. If i may acknowledge, i have never seen you rp either. Just basic situations like showid etc.

For the security department, lcz and everyone you minged on, stay away and mature up. For doing such things and getting banned by norra himself, its just wayy too early to apply aswell. You shouldve waited a couple of weeks

However, i would be willing to support a lift of your ban somewhere between a couple of months and a year in case this actually turns into an option

Edited by Tikomatura - Lyren Trou
Wrote it a bit offensive, regulated it

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

So you freed your friend for ooc reasons (being your friend) and not because you had good IC reason to.

7 hours ago, TommyB said:

The HoS had some holding cells and he was telling me to go in but i was being really salty and wouldn't listen to him when he was trying to put me in then a mod/admin grabs me and perma bans me.

You broke fearRP

I was about to be the HoS but then someone else got to it before I could so I played as a guard for a while which is where I started messing about during a meeting because I was salty.

You typed this as if being salty because someone was faster than you justifies you being an asshole and disrespecting them

I can't apologise enough to the HoS and the mod/admin who banned me.

Crocodile tears , I'm sorry I got caught.

You broke fearRP , dtp, SSA , metagame/ going rogue. 

Since this is a valid ban it probably wont get accepted , so if I were you I'd take a month or two off and appeal again cause right now you are clearly not mature enough

NEUTRAL

Hey friend, although you seem remorseful about the dumb shit you did, at the end of the day you still broke several rules.

However I personally think that a permaban is excessive and the ban duration should be reduced to a more reasonable length.

Good luck

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

1 hour ago, kenopsia said:

NEUTRAL

Hey friend, although you seem remorseful about the dumb shit you did, at the end of the day you still broke several rules.

However I personally think that a permaban is excessive and the ban duration should be reduced to a more reasonable length.

Good luck

NH2RP is a perma. 

Accepted.

I was the one who banned you, if you are in a bad mood again I recommend just getting off Gmod and playing something else. There's literally no reason to ruin other peoples fun just because you didn't like something. In your appeal, you do seem sincere. If I catching you acting like how you did before, I will return you ban status.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png