Razor

Razor's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Jedi Paladin Rahm Kota & 41st LCPL Razor

Steam Name: Razor-0114

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:549466639

Age when applying: 18.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Britain & GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 12w 6d.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 41st LCPL, Jedi Paladin, Plat VIP.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, I speak to communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined the server May 2020 haven't taken any major breaks since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I use them on a daily basis.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): 

Ms_zBDqvPdejPDHruBScGJzz-4PrFPDSp2qb0I23W8nYRl6oAI37fqhQOCiyVwXI1ZLl6RMJ0OWzpBm536XdvSjb9WB4YFfeG2bjyPwEFxQN0fOZ9naXKtTEbKqD-4xU5wRpBQU5

I was also handed a ban months ago for AMRDM.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to ensure that any general needs of the player base are fulfilled, this includes helping people who are stuck, handing out tool and physguns and dealing with RDM cases and sits. All in all just improving the experience of the player base and allowing them to have a safe and enjoyable stay in the community.  

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have read the server rules and I have a clear and concise understanding of them.

List of all previous server staff experience: Former Event Planner so I am knowledgeable of ULX, dealing with people and doing occasional staff sits. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I completely understand!
Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: 
I would initially respond by checking the logs to verify that the player has. committed the offence and would then punish them accordingly to how many people they would have killed ect.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: 
I would ask them if they have been waiting for longer than 10 minutes if so I would then contact the highest member of base and inform them that they need to send a cadet trainer. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
 I would not initially act on the situation if it was clear that it was accidental I would watch from a distance to ensure that if he open fires again I am ready to prevent any RDM of players. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: 
I would personally not do anything as the rule is very lightly enforced and is a IC rule not a OOC rule. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: 
I would warn them for FailRP, Inform them that it is still considered FailRP and notify them that if they continue to find loopholes in the rules that would potentially lead to a much great punishment. If they continue to do so I would contact a senior staff member or SMT to hand out harsher punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: 
I would simply inform them that there is a forum to complain to if they are unsatisfied with the punishment they receive and provide a link.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I should be chosen for staff as I have showed my dedication to the server by achieving high OOC ranks such as Event Planner and along side that high IC ranks such as Doom’s Unit Vice Commander, Jedi Paladin and Battalion Warrant Officer, I would also consider myself as a well known member of the server’s community as I often speak to people from all of the different regiments on the server. I am also a really chill person to be around and very rarely hold grudges or get angry but I am always ready to give a telling off where necessary.  I would also say that another reason would be for my knowledge and experience with staff situations as I have been in situations where there was no staff online and I had to take on the duties of staff with guidance of Solaire. Alongside this I was accepted into the Event Staff Team as stated before, showing that I can be trusted with a high level of ULX and have done  so for the past 4 months without any issues. I also have a good understanding of the staff guidelines with things such as the appropriate punishments that are to be appointed to players when they break in character rules alongside Out Of Character rules as I have read them through a decent amount of times. With having ULX I have had to warn and ban people so I understand how sits and dealing with rule breakers works in the past so this would not be an issue.   

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dear applicant after reading over your staff application in great detail. I am deciding to +1.     

this is due to your great understanding of ULX knowledge which can be seen through your time as an event planner. Furthermore you are dedicated to the sever, you are able to portray a good amount of dedication and matureness to our sever.  I personally feel you would make a great edition to the Star Wars staff team

- Fusion (SS-Brigadeführer)

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1

Lad, knows ULX with previous experience.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif