Anthony_mcc33

Anthony McCaffrey's - SCP-RP Staff Application.

Name: Anthony McCaffrey

What country are you from?: United Kingdom

How well do you speak and understand English?: 100% and Fluent English.

SteamID:  [ STEAM_0:0:199083719 ]  SteamID64 [ 76561198358433166 ]

In-Game name(s): Anthony McCaffrey,LT McCaffrey, PVT McCaffrey

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): I Believe my Account play day is at least three days. image.png.9d2b9e87801d746a97f51c1426e8055d.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I am Platinum VIP.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a normal gaming headset.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes i have TeamSpeak and i will join all required channels.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I believe you should pick me because I believe i can help out the community, I am a person who does not get angry when their being shouted at by a aggressive person firstly I would calm the person down or listen to what they have to say, But most Importantly of all is the rules, If I catch someone breaking the rules I would treat them and everyone fairly the way I and others would want to be treated, I believe you do not treat one person with respect and the other person you don't that's not how we treat people, However I think I would make a great Member to the Staff team because i can help out others who really need the help, I'm always active but sometimes I am not due to work and college etc, but besides that i think i would do really good at the job, I think I would be good at this job because I can help others in the community with any problems they might have and hopefully i can Start Helping out around the server then, I find my self to be a person to help people until their needs or requirements are met I never talk to people in a badly manner or disrespect. and if in game and someone does call for a admin by using the "@"then I will try my best to get to that person ASAP,i would not leave that person waiting longer than two minutes I would see if my fellow admins or moderators are free and if they are taking that request or if I shall deal with it, however if i am busy i will ask a fellow moderator or admin,but even when im busy i will always help out others because i believe what goes around comes around and im also not afraid to ban someone whether their VIP or not if they have broke a rule they should go by the rules like everyone else.

How long will you be able to play per day?: I am online pretty much everyday as I Don't really go to college anymore so i have all the time in the World however my mum is sick with Stage 4 Cancer so i look after her.

Any past experience as staff?: None

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): None as you can see image.thumb.png.88ed0392506068736b49c0fa0ffb9915.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes I know some commands i have a example
!bring [PLAYERS Name] 
!return [Players Name]
!warns 
!warn [Playername]
!ban [Player name]
!freeze [player name]
!goto [Players name]
!stopall [stops sounds]
!Demote [Playername]

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): The SCP Foundation is a place of keeping the unknown and classified anomalies from the outside world, without people on the outside world known of what the scp foundation is.If someone were to discover the SCP Foundation and tried to leak information of its whereabouts, Then most likely A member of this Organisation will be sent out to capture that person and Internal Security will question them Of what they know if they know to much, they would be locked up by the foundation as a D-Class.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I understand all the rules in SCP-RP including the following 
*Fail-RP - Killing somebody without reason.
*Metagaming- Bringing your actual knowledge into RP e.g. Knowing where the foundation is as a civilian 
*Power Gaming- Like pretending to come back to life for e.g. *she kills him by a shot to the head* and then i put *But the bullet doesn't hit go through him it ricochets *
*Consequence RP Someone who is higher clearance in the facility you risking your life to save theirs.
*Mic spamming - Mic spamming is one where you might have PTS active and your scream into your mic while pressing the talk button.

Edited by Anthony_mcc33
I just thought i would make a little more edits to make my application look better because some information I forgot to include.

I have seen you on the server just today so I can't really tell a lot about you. Overall you should gain more experiences within the community and overall get known. I know the minimum playtime you need is 3 days, but I hardly recommend that you gather some more playtime since this seems a bit rushy.

- Never seen you on server
- Applying when you JUST hit required time is never a good option, wait a week or so
- SCP-RP is not only about the SCP Foundation, there's MANY MANY other things in it which leads me to believe that you don't fully understand what SCP-RP is 
- Don't think you hit the minimum 1,000 words

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
16 hours ago, Anthony_mcc33 said:

I believe you should pick me because I believe i can help out the community, I am a person who does not get angry when their being shouted at by a aggressive person firstly I would calm the person down or listen to what they have to say, But most Importantly of all is the rules, If I catch someone breaking the rules I would treat them and everyone fairly the way I and others would want to be treated, I believe you do not treat one person with respect and the other person you don't that's not how we treat people, However I think I would make a great Member to the Staff team because i can help out others who really need the help, I'm always active but sometimes I am not due to work and college etc, but besides that i think i would do really good at the job, I think I would be good at this job because I can help others in the community with any problems they might have and hopefully i can Start Helping out around the server then, I find my self to be a person to help people until their needs or requirements are met I never talk to people in a badly manner or disrespect. and if in game and someone does call for a admin by using the "@"then I will try my best to get to that person ASAP,i would not leave that person waiting longer than two minutes I would see if my fellow admins or moderators are free and if they are taking that request or if I shall deal with it, however if i am busy i will ask a fellow moderator or admin,but even when im busy i will always help out others because i believe what goes around comes around and im also not afraid to ban someone whether their VIP or not if they have broke a rule they should go by the rules like everyone else.

Fullstops are a thing. No need to have a 1 sentence paragraph.

1 hour ago, Royal said:

Fullstops are a thing. No need to have a 1 sentence paragraph.

Try to read it in 1 breath

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
32 minutes ago, Anthony_mcc33 said:

Thanks lads for the feedback.

No problem. 👍

-

Also capitalize I's that are alone.

Edited by Royal