JaWin911

SCP-3523

Hey guys,

I already posted this accidently in the "Job-Suggestions" Section, but now I posted it here again, this time correctly(I hope so).  

I dont really know much about this SCP, I want to have it here, because I saw it on another Server and I liked it, so I just wrote the information down, I could gather about it.

You can add this or not.. In my opinion it would be a great addition to the RP, because of additional manifacturing and laboratory RP and also funny, because watching people commit suicide xD             (I know... I am weird)

Information I got from the other server:

He tries to get people to commit suicide, but ONLY if he gets disturbed in his work! He works for the Foundation, because he sometimes creates things for them, but cannot move freely. His cell is equipped with 3 tables and laboratory stuff, because he sometimes creates things (like manifacturing and so on) for the foundation!

Full Information (SCP-Wiki): http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-3523

Kind regards,

Jason

Umm what?
image.png.d25d6f64bc145ad8b9c32079f10c406d.png
You want to add a phenomenon which affects clay quarries to the server?

The facility isn't a clay quarry also elaborate on what "additional MANIFACTURING" it will add besides what the Manufacturing Department can't already MANUFACTURE.

You not understanding the SCP you want to add is also troubling...

11 hours ago, JaWin911 said:

In my opinion it would be a great addition to the RP, because of additional manifacturing and laboratory RP and also funny, because watching people commit suicide xD

So you just want to add it becuase you want to watch people suicide? Get help pls, that's not okay doubt it will actually add any RP

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png